Motor Trend Broward

(4.8) 5 Reviews

4645 SW 148th Ave, Davie, FL 33331

Would buy again.

by from Naples, FL |

I have bought many cars online and the information I was able to obtain quickly was important. Most everything that was offered was as advertised or implied. Good experience.

Good service and communication

by from Atlanta GA |

We purchased a 2001Honda Civic for our daughter here. It was an out of state transaction and went quite smoothly. Overall the car was in pretty good shape. Of course the pictures always make them look even better! Isa Lawrence made the logistics of the out of state transaction easy and was very patient with answering all of our questions. Frederick Grevenberg in their Service dept addressed several of our concerns as well. Overall I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Motor Trend of Broward is simply outstanding!

by from Burnsville, MN |

Naturally, I was very nervous purchasing a vehicle over the web, on eBay. Motor Trend of Broward held my hand throughout the entire process! Their level of professionalism and communication is world-class! If I were to purchase another car on eBay, I would only use Motor Trend of Broward exclusively. Ask for Rhodlyn Bruno - he is awesome and will take care of you. A sincere thank you to everyone at Motor Trend of Broward for the excellent service!

the best dealer

by from Miami, FL |

I had the best experience at this dealer that I've never had in other one, first of all I found there almost exactly the car I was looking for, the salespersons are so professional and nice, and specially recomend the salesman Rhodalyn Bruno, I am really pleased with my purchase at this dealer, Visit this dealer, they will not harass you into buying a car as others do and always seek what is best for you in terms of economy and comfort

Fantastic experience, no nonsense here, real deal!

by from Hollywood, fl |

I went to another dealership down the road and they did not want to deal. I called them up told them I wanted the car, and that I did not want to waste my time and they took me seriously and did not waste my time. I told them what I wanted to pay and they had the paper work ready for me. Dealing with Jose Rivera-blanco and Cesar was one of the most painless experiences in car buying experiences. I would be happy to recommend these guys to anyone that needs a car. A pleasure, which is not always the case when buying a car.