Tustin Mazda

(4.7) 7 Reviews

28 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA 92782

Great Service!

by from Tustin, CA |

Greatest car buying experience yet. I previously had a BMW 325i and bought a new 2015 Mazda3 Hatchback. It's white with black rims. I love it. The atmosphere and Mazda employees were so helpful. Jim Feinstein was especially exceptional and sealed the deal. Everything that I was looking for was there. I absolutely loved my BMW, but I'd have to say, I'm sold on the Mazda. I highly recommend going here to look for a car. Right car. Right price. Right service. So excited to drive my new car!! :D

Tustin Mazda Experience

by from Orange county, CA |

I purchased a vehicle from Tustin Mazda about a month ago. Just wanted to write you and let you know the experience I had shopping with you guys was awesome. Rossi was my salesman and he was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. He made sure I got the car I wanted at a great price. I absolutely love my Mazda 3! You run a great dealership there with great people. I will definitely recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks! Ariana V

OC Mazda in Tustin Review

by from California |

Had a good experience purchasing a Mazda CX9 at OC Mazda in Tustin. Carlos did a great job making us feel welcome and facilitated several test drives.

Great Service

by from Lake Forest, CA |

When me and my husband were there to see the new Mazda 3 hatchback, Sammy Rahman was very nice and helpful introducing the new car to us. He let both me and my husband test drive the car. He was very patient and gave us enough time to discuss and think about whether to buy it. We didn't feel any pressure from him. When we picked up the car 4 days later, Sammy also helped me set up the phone via bluetooth. Overall we had a very pleasant buying experience!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Irvine, CA |

My wife, son and I first stopped by to OC Mazda when we were just shopping around. We had no idea of what we wanted to buy. We were greeted by Raul Odin. He was very patient with us and answered all of our questions about the various cars that had an interest in. We test drove one and looked at a few others. He gave us all the time we needed. Never once did we feel rushed or pressured. Several weeks went by and when we decided to get serious about buying, we contacted Raul. He was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable as before. He went, what I would say, over and above what we expected to make sure we got the car and deal that we needed. I have no doubt that his primary concern was to make sure that we were happy with the entire transaction. Regardless of the size of the transaction, I know that Raul always puts his customers needs first. Raul and OC Mazda gave us the best buying experience we ever had.

Great experience at Tustin Mazda

by from Orange, California |

As soon as i walked into Tustin Mazda i was welcomed with open arms. I was a first time buyer so naturally i was a little nervous. The entire staff was very helpful and they made me feel at ease during the whole experience. Everyone there seems to be looking out for your personal well-being and is determined to get you the car you want. Kevin Keough, a member of the staff, helped me through the entire process start to finish and was a great person to do business with. Overall- Great Service!

Great Service

by from Tustin, CA |

Good customer service and family friendly facilities