Blake Fulenwider - Kingsville

2151 HWY 77 Bypass, Kingsville, TX 78363

New 866-982-1843
Used 877-836-8315
Service 877-634-2408

Are you ready to experience that "new car smell?" Does one of our pre-owned inventory strike the perfect chord

Angry Aunt

by from Kingsville, Texas |

Alex Shugart sold me a 2014 Ram 1500 and I'm very happy with my new truck. To tell you the truth, I had already made up my mind to buy a new truck from another dealership in town. I had some time to kill so I thought I'd check out the Ram trucks. It was a great customer/salesman relationship and the price couldn't be matched by the other dealership, so I bought me a RAM TRUCK. By the way, my Aunt is the salesperson at the other dealership...Sorry Tia....I hope I'm still on your Christmas list...

Great Service!!!

by from Kingsville, Texas |

Last Friday I went to go pick up my dodge from the service department of Blake Fulenwider in Kingsville and was floored when my card was declined. Apparently my bank has a limit on a business account and they would not raise my limit over the phone. There I was, just dropped off, no vehicle and I could not pay. I was stuck. The young lady behind the parts counter that just witnessed the whole debacle unfold said "I have to go to Wal-Mart to get plates for ____ birthday cake, I will take you to the bank also if you like" I believe her name is Vera. She took me in her personal car to the bank, waited for me to fuss at them and get cash, and take me back to the dealership. They whole time she called me Ma'am and refused to take any money from me for her troubles. I told her, I owe you big time-- she told me "it's no problem, it's my job Ma'am" We got back to the dealership, I paid and was out of there AND my truck AC was fixed. I am very impressed with the service department and super salesman Eddie Y. Eddie will get you the best deal on a great truck! I will definitely be back soon to by my next truck. Thank you for all that you do Blake Fulenwider Kingsville!!

Great dealership!

by from Kingsville, Texas |

I went into Blake Fulenwider trying to get out of my car and into a truck. Jessica made it happen! Ended up driving out in a brand new Ram 1500 and the entire family loves it. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming and everything was handled in a hassle-free way. I would definitely recommend Blake Fulenwider and look for Jessica as your saleswoman.

Online shopper from KIngsville looking from Afghan

by from Kingsville texas |

I have been looking for a used truck and one I can look at when I return state side, this dealership was so helpful that I have already planed, selected and ready to get the truck I want, but with the understanding that with the time before that it my be sold but they will keep looking for me and keeping me updated on new used stock as they come in..

New car owner review

by from Kingsville Tx. |

Recently purchased a a Chrysler 300 from your dealership. Alex Shugart was the salesperson. Alex was friendly and professional, was not pushy (i hate pushy salespeople) answered all my questions, was able to secure a good deal for us, (he made us an offer we couldnt refuse) he was a great help when a few weeks after purchase it was discovered that the windshiled washer pump wasnt working, he directed us on how to get it fixed. due to having to order parts the car was going to have to remain there for a few days. Alex was able to secure us a loaner vehicle to use. ( I was hoping for a challenger LOL ) Also the service person I believe his name was Troy was a great help and made it a point to put a high prioroity on my repairs. Im the type that doesnt like salespeople and usually have problems with service people. But with the attitudes and demeanor of Alex, Troy, and the rest of the staff that I dealt with, was actually a pleasure, I know your business is about making money, but a good attitude goes a long way to being successful, Thanks again for a good experience with your dealership.

Best Car Deakership!

by from Premont |

We love our 2012 Dodge Challenger. We recommend to ask for Marilyn Mayor, she's awesome & will work till she finds the best deal that fits your needs!I totally recommend going to.Blake Fulenwider!

AWESOME LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from FALFURRIAS,TEXAS |

I WAS A LITTLE DOWN AND THE SALESMAN TOLD ME TO GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND HE WILL HELP ME OUT SO I WENT WE WALKED AROUND TO SEE THE VEHICLE I WANTED STARTED DOING PAPERWORK AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ALEX SHUGART GAVE ME AND WAS NOT TRYING TO PUT ANOTHER CAR ON ME AS MOST DEALERSHIPS DO GREAT JOB ALEX SHUGART I WILL DEFINTLY RECCOMEND YOU TO MY FRIENDS

Great place to buy a car.....

by from San Diego, Tx |

Great service and most of all great Deal Thanks Alex Shugart. This is the place to buy a good and dependable truck or car? I just bought a 3500 ram and I enjoy it again thanks Blake Fulenwider? I hope whoever reads this try?s this dealership and talks to Alex Shugart?. Thanks Blake Fulenwider

Awesome car dealership!!!

by from Alice, TX |

Blake Fulenwider is such an awesome car dealership. My sales person was Jessica Hernandez and let me start off saying she's amazing! She works so hard to get you in a vehicle you want and is very dedicated to get you in something you feel comfortable in. She isn't pushy or rude like most salesman's and listens to what you want. I definitely recommend this car dealership and Jessica Hernandez, if you're out looking for a new or used vehicle. I'm so glad I took my business there and so grateful that they really helped us out! I can't see us buying from another dealership ever again!

Able to do anything to get you in a car.

by from Victoria tx |

I had great service and everything was laid out right in front of me. All the numbers we're put into a a clear cut plan, no messing around. The only thing that was off was the service. I found one of my tires flat before I took it out for a test drive. When I asked for a Carfax, they gave me a incomplete report. But other than those points everything was great an first got my dream truck.

Awesome buying experience

by from Corpus Christi, Tx. |

I bought my 2013 Challenger from Elvira. She was very helpful and was very eager to help me find the perfect car.