Tustin Hyundai

16 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA 92782

Stressless purchase of my new Santa Fe Sport

by from San Diego, Ca |

I just purchase a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport at Tustin Hyundai yesterday and want to say thank you to Shawn Brown. We initially spoke when I had questions about a car I saw online. He had no sales pitch, just helpful, honest answers with no pressure. I called him back a couple of days later and he was happy to do some research on questions I had regarding a specific vehicle. I told him I lived in San Diego and didn't want to waste my time driving to Orange County only to find I was being misled. He offered to put a "sold" sign in the vehicle so that it would still be available when I got up there, with no obligation to buy. When I got to the dealership, I felt very comfortable working with Shawn. After just a bit of negotiation, we closed the deal. I would definitely recommend him and the dealership to friends, family and anyone reading this review.

Purchasing my Santa Fe from Tustin Hyundai

by from Santa Ana |

Doug helped me select my Santa Fe from inventory, no need to go looking, and we made just one pass at negotiating price. I knew what the internet pricing was (like 90% of all buyers do) and got a fair trade in for my 2007 Honda, and that was it. There finance dept was busy, so I requested to come back 1st thing the next day, and I was done with the paper work in 20 minutes. It is easy working with these guys....just do your home work! Doug

Great Dealership - Great Customer Service

by from Laguna Niguel, CA |

I love my new 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. Bill Farris was our salesperson and he was great from beginning to end. He worked very hard for us to make sure we were happy, satisfied customers. Everyone in the dealership is very happy and friendly and they all have smiles on their faces. It's a clean and well-run dealership and they really know their cars down to the most minute features. I also worked with David Manotas, to help me with some questions on my navigation system and Martin in the service department who also helped me out over the phone, who were both great. Thank you Bill and everyone at Tustin Hyundai.

They get it!

by from HB, CA |

I had a great test drive experience, with someone who was willing to take time with me, and answer my many questions. Later, when I was ready to purchase, Bill Farris worked with me on the phone. He did the legwork, and was able to find the three models I was deciding between. He helped me feel well-informed without feeling pressured. He didn't try to sell me features I didn't want, and he respected my choices. When it came to making a decision, he made the negotiation process pretty painless. Though I primarily interacted with Bill, the other associates (Business Office, Front Desk/Reception) were also genuine and helpful.

Tustin Hyundai and Customer Advocate Bill Ferris

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

My experience with Tustin Hyundai was exceptional. Our salesman, Bill Farris, is top of the line! I normally hate going to a dealership, but not when Bill is involved. He also introduced us to the general manager, who is a terrific person and I would give him top remarks as well. Plus, Hyundai's involvement with Hope On Wheels is close to our hearts. Our 6 year old grandson is a cancer survivor. All of my future cars will be a Hyundai.

Outstanding facility, personnel, buying experience

by from Irvine, California |

Before I visited Michael Fletcher at Tustin Hyndai, I did not know a Hyndai from a Honda, Mazda, nor any other foreign car. I had not purchased or leased a new car for over 15 years. So I shopped with trepidation. Michael at Tustin Hyundai helped me relax more than any other this month. He furnished to me more details than others, and I felt less pressure from him, while he kept my interest with humor and personal anecdotes. Therefore I returned to him at the end of my quest. He matched the best price I had found after much internet research and visits to both Hyundai and competitor dealerships, including a Costco quote I had initially taken elsewhere. I can comfortably recommend both Michael and this entire dealership personnel, including Sheryl, who handled the paperwork for the Elantra I finally purchased.

Happy!

by from Orange County, CA |

Tustin Hyundai made the car buying experience easy. Elliot was a great help and a large part of the reason I decided to purchase from Tustin Hyundai. I felt comfortable working with him and appreciated his patience with me very much. Thank you Elliot and the entire team at Tustin Hyundai.

Thanks for the Great Car!

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

I just bought a beautiful pre-owned Mazda 3 at Tustin Hyundai. I came in with a tight budget, concerns about buying a used car with a good number of miles on it and a specific car in mind that I had seen online and wanted to look at. Elliot Rouff was my salesperson and he was great. We walked right over to the car on the lot, he was able to get me a Carfax to see and keys so we could open the car up and then test drive. The car was in great shape. At the end of the test drive he showed me one more car on their sister lot Tustin Mazda that I had read about and we headed back. Elliot understood my budget concerns and made a great offer. He was supportive when I said I needed a night to think on it as I was commitment nervous! But by the next day I was ready to buy, he made a great financial package for me like he had promised, and he even had the car detailed before I drove off the lot. Plus he made a follow-up phone call the next day to make sure that I was still thrilled with my Mazda and that everything was all good. I would absolutely recommend Tustin Hyundai to family and friends for their future purchases and send them Elliot's way when I do. Thanks Guys!

Best service

by from Tustin, CA |

The people in this store were unbelievable, especially Bill Farris. The customer service was very god and the people were very kind. This store helps you well, in a short time. I highly recommend this place if you want to buy a car. Five start for everything here.

AWESOME Customer Service

by from Yorba Linda, ca |

My experience with Tustin Hyundai was GREAT!! I worked with Troy Kerth, General Manager and Shawn Brown, Customer Advocate. They both were amazing and went out of their way to accommodate us. They were able to find the exact car we wanted and we were able to work out an easy non-stressful deal. I would highly recommend Troy and Shawn. They were very helpful, nice, knowledgeable, and no pressure. Shawn even came into the dealership after his shift to accommodate our schedule. I would definitely give this dealership, Troy and Shawn 5 stars!!! Thanks Guys!!!!