Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet Buick

Used 877-858-1404
Service 866-724-0018

Great People to work with

by from Altoona, Iowa |

We are from out of state and found our truck on line. We hit the jackpot for great people to work with on our adventure. The saleman we were connected with was Josh Shymanskiu. He did a great job of sending pictures and explaining every detail about the truck. There were no surprises after traveling over seven hours from Iowa. Everyone was friendly, helpful and above and beyond. The facility was clean and a comfortable setting. If ever you have doubts that what you see is what you get --don't. As I said there were no surprises. Our truck looked showroom new and we were and still are very, very happy. Give Josh a call and you won't be sorry!!

Excellent Service and Salesman

by from Chilton, WI |

I recently purchased a vehicle and Jerry Nett was my Salesman. It was a wonderful experience. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made sure that I was happy with what I was purchasing. There was no pressure in purchasing the vehicle. The service at Vande Hey Brantmeier in Chilton is great. The facility is very clean. If you are looking for a certain type of vehicle just give Jerry a call. he will find it for you. He is an honest and friendly man and will help you out in any way he can. The next time I need to buy a car I will definitely talk to Jerry again.

Great People, Knowledgeable & Personable

by from Chilton, WI |

My husband and I recently worked with Jerry Nett on the purchase of our truck. Jerry was very helpful throughout the process of finding a truck that could fit into our budget. He was easy to work with, knowledgeable, and more than willing to assist us with any questions and/or concerns we had. Our families have purchased vehicles from Vande Hey and worked with Jerry as well, receiving the same great service! The next time we are in the market for another vehicle, we will definitely reach out to Jerry again! Thanks for all your help--we really appreciate it!

Great service

by from Sherwood, WI |

My husband and I just bought a 2014 Chevy Impala and dealt with Jerry Nett, as we previously did 7 years ago. He provided us with all the information that we needed to enjoy our new car. He's a very friendly person and is very easy to deal with. We will deal with him again in the future. I'm sure that he'll be very willing to help us with any problems we may encounter. Thank you, Jerry!

I love my car!

by from Lafayette, IN |

Jerry Nett helped me purchase the car of my dreams at a great price! The experience and savings were well worth the 5 hour drive. Thanks again for all of your help! I highly recommend this dealer.

Great place to buy a car

by from St. Cloud, WI |

Jerry Nett was my sales person and he was great to work with. No pressure to buy the car or anything like that. He went through all the options on the car and answered all the questions I had. Highly recommended!

A Pleasant Experience

by from Neenah, WI |

We were thoroughly pleased with the customer service and the buying process of our new vehicle. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. The facility was very neat and cleanliness we felt was very important to this dealership. Jerry Nett did an outstanding job of showing and providing us with information concerning our new vehicle. We were not familiar with some of the options and he took time to educate us on these.

Friendly salesmen, excellent facility, first rate

by from Rosendale, WI |

I worked with Jerry Nett on a used vehicle. He was very friendly and courteous. Was very honest in his description of the vehicle over the phone. He returned calls quickly and made the purchase of my tahoe a very pleaseant experience. I would recommend him and this dealer to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Nice Facilities Good Service Friendly and Sincere

by from Chilton, WI |

The process was good with the exception of bringing us in a second time and asking us to bring our title and some other items---but It really was to sell us some protective coatings for the car. Jerry was very friendly, informative, and sincere in his presentation of the chevy equinox. We would deal with him again.

Good pricing, great customer service

by from Appleton Wi |

Dealing with Jerry Nett was a pleasure, he was very helpful and there was no high pressure sales tactics.