Vande Hey Brantmeier Chevrolet Buick

Used 877-858-1404 Used 877-858-1404
Service 888-359-7349 Service 888-359-7349

great dealership

by from Kaukauna, WI |

Reg did an outstanding job selling us our new Chevrolet Truck. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we walked into the dealership. gave great detail on all the features, and helped us out with all of our questions. Highly recommend Reg.

Smooth work

by from Kiel,wi |

Everyone at Vande Hey was a pleasure to deal with. Reg was of great assistance with everything from finding the right vehicle all the way to setting our new car up.

Great experience!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I purchased a used vehicle and working with Cale was great. He had a driver pick us up at the car rental facility in Appleton. Outstanding customer service. The entire experience seemed effortless. Car was detailed to look like a new vehicle. Very happy with the decision to work with Vande Hey Brantmeier and Cale. Dealership is very nice too!

Great to work with!

by from Iron River, MI |

They were great to work with! Reg was super friendly and helpful with getting my new vehicle. The staff was pleasant to work with and made the event of buying very smooth.

Awesome experience at Vande Hey Brantmeier

by from Chilton, Wi |

I had an amazing experience buying my first car from Reg Campsall. Everything was explained very nicely. Ryan Amundson helped me understand the financial side. Every one is very nice, friendly and helpful.

Great experience at Vande Hey Brantmeier!

by from Wisconsin |

I was so pleasantly surprised at the great selection of used vehicles that Vande Hey Brantmeier had to choose from. My husband Glen and I had been looking for an SUV and we went to A LOT of dealerships in search of the perfect vehicle for us that was within our budget. Then we thought to come to Chilton and see if this small town dealership had anything to offer..what did we have to lose? We noticed there wasn't an over abundance of used vehicles on the lot, but, what we did see was quality with a great price tag! We met with Jerry Halbach, who, by the way was very easy to deal with and the next thing we knew, we had a beautiful 2013 Chevy Equinox! We are extremely happy with our purchase and are spreading the word to everyone to check you out if they're looking for quality and fairness...I work with the public and I know word of mouth goes a long way...we were very happy with the way we were treated and are letting everybody know it!

Great facility... great dealership

by from Brillion, WI |

I recently purchased a 2016 Chevy Equinox from Cale at Vande Hey Brantmeier in Chilton and it was a fantastic experience. He found the car I wanted with the features I wanted. Handled the trade in with almost zero help from me and helped me get acquainted with features on the new vehicle. Cale and the team at Vande Hey Brantmeier made the whole buying experience so easy and effortless. This is the third vehicle that we've purchased here and every experience has been fabulous. I have always gotten just what I wanted and never left feeling that I got anything less than a great deal. I don't feel like I have to be on top of my game to avoid paying too much for a car here. I know that I will always get a fair price and great customer service!

Friendly atmosphere

by from Green Bay, wi |

We recently just worked with Justin and Larry H on purchasing a used vehicle. Justin went above and beyond to make sure all needs were met before we drove off the lot. The process was easy and smooth, with down to earth salesmen. Will definitely come back for our next vehicle purchase.

Great People to work with

by from Altoona, Iowa |

We are from out of state and found our truck on line. We hit the jackpot for great people to work with on our adventure. The saleman we were connected with was Josh Shymanskiu. He did a great job of sending pictures and explaining every detail about the truck. There were no surprises after traveling over seven hours from Iowa. Everyone was friendly, helpful and above and beyond. The facility was clean and a comfortable setting. If ever you have doubts that what you see is what you get --don't. As I said there were no surprises. Our truck looked showroom new and we were and still are very, very happy. Give Josh a call and you won't be sorry!!

Excellent Service and Salesman

by from Chilton, WI |

I recently purchased a vehicle and Jerry Nett was my Salesman. It was a wonderful experience. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made sure that I was happy with what I was purchasing. There was no pressure in purchasing the vehicle. The service at Vande Hey Brantmeier in Chilton is great. The facility is very clean. If you are looking for a certain type of vehicle just give Jerry a call. he will find it for you. He is an honest and friendly man and will help you out in any way he can. The next time I need to buy a car I will definitely talk to Jerry again.