Deeter Mazda

9951 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074

New 877-801-3971
Used 888-807-7586
Service 888-255-0814

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Bay City, Texas |

Deeter Mazda exceeded mine and my daughters expectations! My daughter was purchasing her first brand new vehicle. Picking out the perfect car and taking on a monthly car payment was a big decision for her. The people at Deeter's were so helpful in every aspect of her buying experience! Megan had done her research online and she knew exactly what vehicle she wanted and the people at Deeter's made sure they had the exact vehicle to meet her needs and fulfill her request! Everyone we dealt with from the moment we walked through the door made us feel welcome and very comfortable. They even offered an awesome 10 min complimentary chair massage that was wonderful! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle! Megan and I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU to Brian Hlavaty, Joe Hamilton, Tim Hopf and Vincent who all worked as a TEAM to make our buying experience a memorable one! THANK YOU DEETER'S MAZDA!!

May 3, 2014

From all of us here at Deeter Mazda. We want to say thank you. We hope your Daughter enjoys here New Mazda. New Car Sales Team.

Wonderful Salesman and Great Experience

by from Stafford, TX |

I recently purchased a used 2013 Chevy Cruze from Deeter Mazda. Brandon Bailey is, hands down, the best car salesman with whom I've ever worked. He was honest and straight forward and really helped me get into the car I wanted. The financing process was easy and painless and I've very pleased with my experience.

May 4, 2014

Thank you for your business. We enjoyed working with you too. Don't forget to schedule your next service with us. David & Brandon

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Sugar Land, Tx. |

After checking out the compitition we ended up at Deeter Mazda. We had visited the place on a Sunday and saw some cars we were interested in driving. After doing some on line research we headed to Deeters, it the last week of 2013. We were met by Donald Guillory and he was great. He went and got the cars one by one for my husband to test drive. Very patient. My husband fell in love with the Mazda 6 touring so we dicided to purchase it. Donald could tell I didn't want to play any games and I had done my research. We agreed on a price and headed over to financing. Mazda was offering 0% which is hard to beat. When the financing was completed we headed over for instruction on the features of the car in detail. Overall a great buying experience and I would not hesitate to visit Donald or Mazda again for our next car. If you are thinking of buying a Mazda go see Donald. He will make you smile.

March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so happy that you had a great experience at Deeter Mazda and we are pleased that our staff got you in the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon!

Excellent customer service & great price

by from Houston, Tx |

The sales person was very helpful throughout the entire process. They gave detailed information on the vehicle and provided valuable information about choosing the trim level.

May 3, 2014

We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you for your kind word. We look forward to working with you again.

A New Way of Buying a Car

by from Houston, Texas |

Last year, it was time to trade in my previous Mazda for a new CX-5. I had done plenty of research on various models from other brands, but ultimately decided on the CX-5 for all of the tech features, safety, comfort and gas mileage. With several Mazda dealers in town, I had several to choose from. Deeter had caught my eye with their clever advertising and all-inclusive spirit. In particular, Deeter's prescence on Facebook was of particular note. I knew that was the dealership that would provide a great buying experience - and I was right. I was helped by Donald, who was friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy. This was my third car purchase, so I had been through the process before and knew what to expect. Donald was a great salesperson and I ultimately feel like I received a fair price for both my trade in and new car. He acted very much as a concierge - guiding me through each step with flawless execution. Every question I had was answered to my satisfaction. The length of the entire process was a bit too long for my liking, but on par with my previous experiences. Having spent the morning at the dealership, it ws easy to see that everyone working there truly enjoys their job. I am an HR Professional, so I immediately picked up on the culture of this workplace - people were genuinely enjoying their jobs. It ran like a well-oiled machine. Once the purchase process was over, another employee ensured I understood all the features of my new car which was a really nice touch. My previous Mazda did not have all the bells and whistles so it was nice to get an overview of the features and how they all work. Overall, it was an excellent buying experience. Deeter will continue to get my business, as the dealsership is great and Mazda cars are excellent.

May 3, 2014

Now this is truly "The Deeter Difference". Thank you for your business.

First Time Buyer

by from East Bernard, TX |

My sales representative, Jamal, was very helpful. Was able to provide adequate details to whatever questions I had. Brian was able to help us with the questions we had in regard to applying for the loan. He also reassured me that I was getting the best car that fit my shopping needs. I would recommend this dealership and this representative to my friends/family. Thank you Deeter Mazda. Lela Smith

May 3, 2014

Thank you for your business. Be on the look out for a special offer from us in the mail.

Easy In, Easy Out, Honest, Fair, & Hassle Free!

by from Sugar Land |

This dealership was my best car buying experience so far. No heavy sales pressure, very knowledgeable salesperson, Joe Hamilton, very easy to work with. Didn't try to upsell me or play that back in forth game with the "manager" somewhere in a backroom. Straight forward, very good 1st discount, and an easy deal. In and out in less than 2 hours with a super car (Mazda 3i) and a smile on my face! The cars are great but Joe made the difference, great guy, very easy to work with. I'll definately be back.

May 4, 2014

Out with the old, in with the new. We can't wait to see you back at the dealership for your first oil change. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle.

Joe Hamilton

by from Houston,Texas |

My experience with Joe Hamilton was by far the best I've ever encountered while purchasing a vehicle. Mr Hamilton's customer service exceeded and went beyond my expectations. I've already mentioned his name to many of my friends and also told them how great his customer service is. He tended to my every needs in a very professional manner, and was very patient with me while I decided on my vehicle. Unlike my past experiences with other car dealership salesman, I strongly would recommend Deeter Mazda to all of my family/friends, etc. Based on my experience with Mr Hamilton. He deserves not just a "pat" on the back, but a trophy or plaque of some sort. I will be sure to purchase my next vehicle from Mr Hamilton. Great Job Mr Hamilton. Sincerely, Jesse Sosa

May 3, 2014

The best compliment a sales professional can get from a customer is an amazing review like this one. Thank you for your business. We have something special in the mail for you.

Excellent Service

by from Austin,TX |

I bought a used vehicle from Jamal Gaston, had excellent service, cared for my needs and showed me the right type of vehicle will recommend everyone to the dealership. Very clean facility.

May 4, 2014

Thank you for your business. If you need anything we are just a phone call or email away.

like my CX-5

by from Houston tx |

The salesman Donald was courteous and extra helpful . We looked at several models and took a couple of test drives. I ended up purchasing a CX-5. I originally came in to check out the Mazda 6 ..The dealership gave me a great deal on my trade in. The only thing I did not get to check out is the Mazda 3 2.5 liter engine as they didn't have any of these in stock.Overall I'm greatly satisfied with my experience at Deeter Mazda

May 4, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new CX-5. Thank you for your business and kind words.

Great Service and Very Friendly.

by from Houston TX |

It was a great and easy process. At least for now. Ibrahim was very helpful. Happy with my purchase! Thanks!

May 3, 2014

Thank you for your business. Customer Service is very important to all of us here at Deeter Mazda. We look forward to seeing you back at the dealership for your first oil change.