Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 866-862-3251
Service 888-447-0072

Customer Satisfaction

by from Oneida NY |

I have been to this dealership several times. My husband and I purchased a car last fall from Rob MacDougall who was extremely friendly and helpful. I have had service at the dealership also purchasing two oil change packages for our two vehicles. I have purchase wipers also for one of my vehicles. I have been very satisfied with both the service department and the sales department. I'm hoping to do business there a great deal more in the future.

Exemplary Customer Service

by from New Hartford, NY |

I purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab from the Summit location in Syracuse, NY, and had a terrible experience. The salesman was lazy, rude, not knowledgeable, and just didn't do much of anything at all during the process. I was the one that had to get them to act and to help me, and they never once offered anything in the way of customer service or assistance with the buying process. I had an issue where I was unable to pick up the truck and asked if I could have it delivered. My first response, from the business manager Paul in the Syracuse office, was that they could work it out. Once I got in the Syracuse location, I was told that someone couldn't deliver it, but could bring it to the Oneida location the next day. I e-mailed the next day about the delivery, and was told that they couldn't actually deliver it. I asked the salesman if something had changed since he told me they could. I didn't get a response at all. Around five hours after initially asking him for an update, I sent an e-mail asking for an update. He immediately responded by stating that the truck should be in Oneida. At this point, I decided to ask the Oneida store for help in getting the truck delivered. Much to my surprise, I was greeted by an exemplary customer service experience that left me wishing the truck had been from the Oneida store rather than the Syracuse store. The sales manager was extremely helpful, polite, professional, and prompt. She was able to have the truck delivered that day, by 5pm, and it even had a full tank of gas in my driveway, indicating that they must have stopped for gas near my house to top it off. Really unbelievable service. Would recommend them to anyone.