Jim Spears Auto Sales

298 Main St, Binghamton, NY 13905

Used 888-484-2710

Right on the money

by from binghamton ny |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Mr. Spear. Both vehicle have treated me very well. I am writing this review only because of the one I had just read about him. This man has been nothing but straight forward, I can say he has had employees that have not been as honest and he still has stood behind what has been sold. I believe that there are always two sides to all stories so find out for yourself. Thanks again for the wonderful service. And by the way this man has been in business longer than any other used car dealer in Binghamton that has to stay something for him.

Misleading, underhanded and unscrupulous

by from Syracuse, New York |

I found this dealer on the net and went to see the vehicle he advertised. I found 2 issues with the truck before the purchase. I was assured that they were minor and that the dealership would take care of them. To date 1 of the issues was resolved (not sure if the work is going to hold up) and the other still remains unresolved. Oh, I purchased the vehicle on 1/24/2013. Promises and excuses are the tools used at this dealership and by it's owner Jim Spears, who assured me that these issues would be taken care of. Liars and crooks are the words that come to mind when thinking about this establishment. Please be smarter that I was and steer clear of these unscrupulous swindlers!