Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac

1450 S Gilbert Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286

Great Service! A++++++++

by from Chandler, Az |

Everyone was really great at this location! Gill stayed in contact with me and updated while I waited for my vehicles inspection to be complete. I would've completed service there but my cousin is a mechanic, so he will be completing my work as he is my normal mechanic. I trust Cadillac that is why I went to verify what was wrong. I will be having my airbag module and steering wheel sensor completed at Cadillac, because I would only trust them with my airbag and steering safety. Cadillac treated me great, and I happy I went to the new location.

An excellent facility, Earnhardt Chandler Cadillac

by from Chandler,Az. |

the new site is excellent, more space. The only thing on my part is, it's to far for me. I live in Buckeye, on the west side, but I will still go visit your new place for any of my veh. services.

Awesome service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

RJ was an excellent resource to deal with. My wife bought a new 2013 CTS that was left over from last year's inventory and traded in her 2003 BMW Z4 Convertible. RJ had our best interests in mind and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Some of the transaction was a bit bumpy, but in the end everything turned out great. In addition, my wife didn't care for the factory wheels on the CTS, but RJ stated they had some take offs from another Cadillac that we might like. After we saw the wheels, my wife was sold on the care and they made all the difference! Thanks for the recommendation as the wheels are what sold my wife. Keep up the great work RJ!

Great new facility and exceptional service

by from Gilbert AZ |

We were very pleased with all aspects of our purchasing experience. Also the service department was very curtious and respectfull.

sales Dept

by from Tempe,AZ |

Trying to say I didn't make enough money and trying to sale me a over price car, financing through people is a bunch of bull.

Great facility, extremely professional and nice!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I appreciate the flexibility in getting my vehicle in for service the same day. That said the folks were all fantastic and extremely nice and professional. To top it off they brought my care back to me at my house. Top notch!

Service department

by from Chandler, Az. |

Everyone was extremely helpful and courteous. The only "blip" in the system was that my appointment was not recorded. I used the online system to make the appointment. However, the service department took care of everything.

First visit to new location in Gilbert

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

My Service Adviser, Curtis, provided me excellent customer service. Everyone made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. My shuttle service driver was so courteous and friendly. Thanks again!

World Class Service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Talk about World Class Service! This was my first experience purchasing a car and walking into a dealership was very nerve-racking and filled me with anxiety. The moment I met Gene and Luke they instantly put me at ease. We went over every option and found the perfect car for me. I appreciate their knowledge, patience, customer service and overall professionalism. I am more than excited to have found the perfect car, and very thankful I had the both of them on my side. I will definitely be a repeat customer and tell all my friends/family about this dealership. You're making a big mistake if you choose another dealership over these guys! Thank you again! Irene and Richard Rump

Great New Dealership

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Awesome Service Rep. Great dealership. Felt welcome and they addressed all needs.