Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC

1350 WI-67, Elkhorn, WI 53121

New 866-481-6648
Used 877-465-8196
Service 888-421-8237

Now you're in Kunes Country!

Fantastic Sales Experience

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

Been buying cars for many years and have been dealing with Chris Chelemengos for the past 5 vehicles. A knowledgable, honest and great to deal with. I would highly recommend going to Kunes and asking for Chris.

July 8, 2013

Thanks for your review - welcome to the Kunes Family & we look forward to seeing you soon.

Great place for buying a car

by from sussex wi |

Very great experience at your dealership, fantastic salesman i dealt with. Went well beyond all expectations, and service dept. was great! Would recommend Kunes to any one.

I found the deal I was looking for!

by from Milwaukee |

Jeremy Millian and Todd helped me purchase the perfect car for me. Thanks a million!

A Great Buying Experience

by from Elkhorn, WI |

I just purchased a new 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 from Kunes and Randy Rollins. Excellent experience from the first day I made contact with Randy. Randy went the extra mile to find the vehicle I was looking for and worked extremely hard to make the deal work out. I never felt pressured to purchase, they listened to me, and made me feel like they really valued my business. The whole staff at Kunes was personable, professional, and knowledgeable. Thanks for a great experience; I greatly appreciate it!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Elkhorn, WI |

This is my first time buying from Kunes GM Elkhorn. I did my homework and knew what price point I needed to be at. Ben Vance and the team worked with me to meet that price point and deliver my 2015 Silverado 2500HD. Pleasant, professional and efficient buying experience. I will definitely be back for a vehicle for my wife when her lease expires.

August 29, 2014

Thanks for sharing, and for choosing Kunes Country! We look forward to seeing you again.

Great Experience and Service

by from Elkhorn, WI |

Great service and very helpful buying for the first time. I really appreciate Randy for helping me out a lot for the past few months. Randy really made this experience the best for the first time and I appreciate everyone at Kunes for their time with helping me out and it was definitely a great buy, Thank You.

Terrific Experience!

by from Darien, WI |

I bought a 2014 Acadia Denali. Best ever purchase!!! Traded in a 2013 Terrain, which I thought would be my last new vehicle purchase....WRONG!!!! Love the SUV. I'm happy!!!! Thanks Vince, Ron, Chris and Scott. DAN DUCHEMIN, Service Manager, went ABOVE AND BEYOND what I expected. Your awesome Dan...thank you! I'll never go anywhere else for service!!!!! Chuck, body shop, did and absolutely ACE job!

Great experience all around!

by from delavan, Wi |

Kunes country of Elkhorn has a great sales staff. Every question and concern was taken care of. You can tell these guys really do care about their customers.

A First Class Buying Experience!

by from Elkhorn, WI |

The team at Kunes was very helpful in my decision to purchase a new Chevrolet. Dan, the service manager is a carry over from the previous owners and his team had taken care of my last car for years. I was glad to see that he was part of the Kunes team and his presence there leads me to believe that I will continue to get the same great service that I have always received. After I made a decision to "shop" Vince Reichel gave me a high level run down on the models and features. As I zeroed in on my choice Jeremy Millian took care of everything on the sales side. Don't let this young man fool you.......he is a veritable fountain of knowledge regarding the vehicles that he sells and their comparative features. His confident, and calm demeanor put me at ease throughout the buying process. For anyone considering making a purchase, enlisting his help would be a wise move! Nate Nelson took care of all of the paperwork and loan details with great efficiency and in a very personable way. I heartily recommend the whole Kunes team and I love my new Impala 2LT!

Great Buying Experience

by from Burlington WI |

I recently purchase a truck from Kunes in Elkhorn and was very happy with the buying experience. I worked with Rick Higgins on the deal and the experience was great.. no high pressure sales tactics here. I would recommend Kunes to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

May 30, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again!

A breat buying deal and experience

by from Delavan, WI |

We had a great buying experience. The sales and service staff were very friendly and the shoppiing environment was very clean. We had no issues with the entire purchase process.

May 30, 2014

Great to hear! We appreciate your choosing Kunes Country!