Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC

1350 WI-67, Elkhorn, WI 53121

New 866-481-6648
Used 877-465-8196
Service 888-421-8237

All roads lead to the country, Kunes Country!

Fantastic Sales Experience

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

Been buying cars for many years and have been dealing with Chris Chelemengos for the past 5 vehicles. A knowledgable, honest and great to deal with. I would highly recommend going to Kunes and asking for Chris.

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

July 8, 2013

Thanks for your review - welcome to the Kunes Family & we look forward to seeing you soon.

Not satisfied with service

by from Rochelle, IL |

I bought a car at Kunes Country Chevrolet Memorial weekend. Everyone was nice until I decided to buy my car. Was ignored, no one showed me the features on my new car. When I called back the next day the sales manager was supposed to call me back to arrange a time for someone to come show me all the features. Well it been a month and no phone call. So if you want to buy a vehicle there and be treated poorly after they get your money then good luck.

great people great deal

by from wheaton il |

Stopped in to test drive. Ended up making a deal. They worked with me because they wanted my business and treated me right. Mark and Ron were great.

Never knew a dealership could be this great!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I never answer calls from a number I don't recognize. By a fluck (so glad I did), I answered, and it was Mark from Kunes. At first I was apprehensive, after being fed every line by other dealerships, and never getting anywhere. Mark said he would help, and he did exactly that. I told him what type of car and features I was looking for. It was effortless. He called me back the next day, and everything was good to go. I couldn't believe it, as I was having a very hard time getting approved elsewhere. I came in the next day and walked out a proud owner of a new car. I would not look anywhere else, besides Kunes! They have excellent customer service and an amazing selection of cars.

Buying used

by from Central Illinois |

Worked with Jeremy on a used vehicle and my trade. After several offers with sales manager, made the purchase. Very patient through the process, thanks .

Worst Customer Service I have seen

by from Minnesota |

I recently called this dealership about a vehicle. I was told it was available. I told them I had my own financing and wanted to purchase it along with a trade in. I was convinced to apply for their financing as they "could beat anything". So I applied online. After waiting a full day with out any calls back. I called them the next morning and spoke to the sales agent Ben, he said he would look into the status of my financing and get back to me. He didn't call me back all day! Finally at 7:45 pm he called and said their was another financing deal on the vehicle and that he would call me back the next day and let me know the status. When I got no call back, I finally called at 11 am the next day and spoke to Ron, he said he would look into it and call me back. He never did. I finally called him back at 5 pm at which point he said he spoke to the GM and that since there were two of us wanting the car, the first person who put a deposit down would get the vehicle. I gave him my credit card numbers and thought I had the vehicle... Only to get a call 5 minutes later from some other salesman claiming the other person had the already put a deposit down on the vehicle. Long story short, they have terrible communication and I would not recommend shopping there to anyone.

Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

April 2, 2015

Thank you for reaching out, and we truly apologize for our lack of responsivness - there's really no good excuse for not getting back to sooner, and we hope that you give us another chance someday. As for not having your vehicle, again, we apologize. Being a part of a larger auto group, on very rare occasions we have another store working to get a customer one of our vehicles and our team is unaware - we are very sorry that the vehicle you were looking for fell into this. If we ever have an opportunity to try to make this up to you, please let our General Manager, Scott Kunes, know.

great car buying expericence

by from elkhorn |

We have purchased two vehicles from Kunes Elkhorn, in 7 months time. Both times Randy Rollins was our salesman and both times he did a great job!! We would come back again to have him help us!

Excellent customer service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Our salesman Ben Vance provided us with outstanding, knowledgeable service. He had our best interest in mind and we are thrilled with our purchase.

I would recommend Kunes.

by from Mukwonago, WI |

I have bought about 5 new cars from this dealership over the years it has been in Elkhorn and I have always been happy with them. I would recommend them. Kevin W.

Experience was very good!

by from Elkhorn |

I went to Kunes Country because I moved too far away from my previous dealer, but mostly because I received such fantastic and quick service on a recall for my Cruze. The service department was very efficient and friendly. My only complaint would be that I waited over and hour and a half to be seen by Scott. Once I saw him, the process was very quick.

Great place for buying a car

by from sussex wi |

Very great experience at your dealership, fantastic salesman i dealt with. Went well beyond all expectations, and service dept. was great! Would recommend Kunes to any one.