AutoNation Mazda Mitsubishi Spokane

8412 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

Bought a Car

by from Liberty Lake, WA |

I purchased a Mazda from AutoNation Mazda and the salesman, Trennon Edmiston, made the whole experience wonderful! He was very patient with me while I test drove several different cars and answered every question I had. He was very knowledgeable about the different models and features. I never felt pressured and found this purchase experience to be the best I have ever had. The staff at AutoNation Mazda are professional and friendly and I would strongly recommend this dealership and a great salesperson Trennon.

Very Helpful

by from Spokane, WA |

I bought a car with the help of Chris Phifer. He was patient as I drove 3 different makes of cars and attentive to my wish list on a car. He gave me his buisness card was quick to return phone calls about questions I had. Auto Nation was honest about pricing and very accomodating. Great place to buy a car.

August 3, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Leanne. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Where you should buy your next car.

by from Spokane Valley |

I researched the car I wanted and wouldn't accept less. I set a purchase price and my sales associate Tamara Cochran worked diligently to make the sale happen. Her enthusiastic attitude and attentive service from test drive to sale was impeccable. Further, you would suspect that after the sale you wouldn't hear from the dealer aside from the routine maintenance call....Tamara has personally made efforts to ensure that I'm completely satisfied with my purchase a month and a half after sale (Which I am! ). I'd like to also add that personally delivering my old car home to me after i drove my new 2015 Mazda 6 off the lot was just the extra service that will ensure my return business. Thank you.

Zoom-Zoom

by from Ephrata, WA |

Had a great salesman in Morgan. Took the time needed to show the car and answer all my questions. Great place to shop. Low key. Though I couldn't convince them to throw in a '62 Vette or '67 GTO from the auto show as a backup. Not a deal breaker!

May 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation of Morgan! We appreciate your positive review!

Auto Nation Mazda -Mitsubishi Spokane

by from Helena, Montana |

Every person I dealt with was very professional and a trait they all possessed was their honesty. I have never dealt with a better auto dealership and I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime. They offered me the best price I could get on a new 2015 Mazda GT and they never had a bad thing to say or did they ever contradict anything agreed upon about our dealings. I would be crazy not to go back to that dealership to buy my next auto. I drove over 300 miles to get this Mazda and it was definitely worth my time to do that. Tammara Cochrane was the salesperson I dealt with, and her honesty and knowledge of selling me this car was very much appreciated .

Auto Nation Mazda -Mitsubishi Spokane

by from Helena, Montana |

April 26, 2014

John, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Linda in Idaho

by from post falls id |

I have been servicing my car at this facility for 11 years. I trust and feel comfortable with them. I recently decided to replace my beloved Acura. It was a difficult decision but was made easy even though I HATED the negotiation process. They were polite, accommodating and made the purchase decision easy. I LOVE the car I bought! I do not regret and look forward to another bunch of years of happy ownership!

March 21, 2014

We are pleased to hear of your experience at AutoNation Mazda Mitsubishi Spokane. Customer service and professionalism is of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe, and see you on the road!

Highly recommend

by from Spokane Valley Wa |

My sales person Brad Brooks was the best! He truly listened to what I wanted and knew what I had for a budget and helped me get the most out of that budget for my dollar. The whole process was the smoothest system ever, AutoNation is all about the customer. Thanks again Brad Brooks for making this a great experience for me.

Phenomenal customer service experience.

by from Spokane, WA |

I had already been looking at certain cars for a couple weeks when I had visited AN Mazda/Mitsubishi. I had a few ideas in mind already, and any additional questions I was uncertain of was immediately and fully answered. I got a great chance to test drive several cars, to include an over night test on two of them, which was greatly appreciated (after all, if the wife doesn't love it, you know you shouldn't get it :) ). Work with Brad was a great experience too. Being similar in age, we had many of the same tastes which really helped out in a good buying experience, since he was able to appeal more to my taste and understand from my point of view better. I would buy another car from AN Mazda/Mitsubishi again, as it was the best experience I have had with a dealership.

Different type of Auto Dealer

by from Liberty Lake, WA |

Drove out with a smoking deal on a 2014 Mazda6. Also looked at Hyundai Elantra and Sonata and Kia Optima. Of note, this dealer has MANY different manufacturers to choose from, so If you are looking at Hondas, for example, but turns out it didn't quite do it for you, the same person can show you a Mazda, or Mitsu, or Chevy, etc- that may better suit your desires. This turned out to be a much different experience than I expected for a new car purchase. As someone who does LOTS of research before I walk into the dealer, it has been my past experience that I often knew more about the car than the salesman did; not so with Brad Brooks the young man who took me out for a test drive. He was very good about assessing what I DID know about the car and then filling in some details that really sold me on the "Pros" of the Mazda6. And I felt it was a really good test drive, not just a quick loop out to the freeway and back. Once we got back to the dealership and prepared to talk numbers, there was no multiple "let me go talk to my manager" trips that I had come to expect. Brad and the Sales Manager, Mike Mackey handed me a paper with a VERY competitive bottom line on it and explained how that number was obtained. After going home and checking other dealers within about 300 miles, I knew I was getting a good deal. In fact, there are several websites out there that give you very specific numbers on what your "Target Price" should be. These guys beat that price with their initial offer! I did get an email from them over the next few days to follow up, but certainly not a phone call every day like a dealer had the last time I was shopping. The only upselling was an option to purchase an additional interior &/or exterior (for leather seats/ paint) insurance coverage, but even that was very low pressure. Overall, I have been VERY pleased with my Mazda6 (now ~1000 miles driven). It has the exterior of a sports car, the interior of a luxury car, and I'm getting about 34mpg combined driving (about 50/50 city/hwy driving). I will definitely be going back to AutoNation for our next new car lease/purchase. The staff there seems more interested in racking up the number of satisfied customers than the number of dollars in their accounts.