Shaver Motors

7923 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Used 888-901-4005 Used 888-901-4005

Honest and Dependable

by from Lafayette, IN |

I just bought an AWD Toyota Sienna through Shaver Motors and I'm very pleased with their service. Found the vehicle on the cars.com app. They contacted me promptly and when I verbalized interest to purchase the vehicle, they held it for me the next day. This says a lot about their integrity as they reported 6 other people interested that following morning. This is a difficult vehicle to find as it is the only AWD mini-van on the market. Most other dealers would have likely sold it to the highest bidder or somehow leveraged the deal but I gave them my word I would be there the following day and they kept theirs. They were very straightforward and easy to deal with. I didn't feel like they were taking advantage of me in any way. It's hard to find good people out there who you can trust, but these guys are legit. Please check out their inventory and consider using Shaver Motors for your next vehicle purchase!

Stinks

by from Sharpsville, in |

Sad didn't hear from no one but ok not interested now not wasting my time but thanks for pulling my credit

December 2, 2015

Greetings Dean, Im very sorry to read online that you are unhappy. However, Im very confused about your frustration? You sent a request for info on a 2004 Dodge Ram on 11/4 and we contacted you the following day. You told the sales person that you weren't ready to buy, due to issues that I wont discuss online. Also, we did not pull your credit. Why? Because, we need peronal info to do that, and we did not have yours. I wish we could do better the next time, but in this instance we have done nothing wrong. Regards, Josh Johnson General Manager

Yippee!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had been looking for several weeks for a good used car for my daughter within a limited budget. David Varney took the time to see exactly what I could afford and what inventory was available. We found one that would fit our needs. Yeah! David was knowledgeable about the car and made sure my daughter understood all the controls and functions about the car. It was nice dealing with him and the dealership. Ask for him!

Great to work with

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

Terry was great to work with no pressure. My kind of environment. Fastest vehicle transaction I have ever done. Thanks

FINALLY! A no pressure car sales experience!!!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

We were "just looking" and stopped by the Shaver lot a week ago. Matt (an EXCELLENT salesman btw!) helped us, answered our hundreds of questions and put up with us stopping by 3 or 4 times a day as we kicked around the idea of buying a newer car. Matt did not seem to have "just a sale" as his primary goal. Understanding our needs as a family was the most important thing to him...and it showed! We test drove a few vehicles, asked for a few things to be fixed first before we made a purchase decision, asked advice... We really made Matt earn our business! And he did great. We are very pleased. Josh, the General Manager/Finance guy, was very courteous. He did a great job explaining each and every detail of our financing. He got us several great financing offers from LOCAL credit unions and banks. I am SO happy that I don't have to deal with a major bank that has no soul! (I'm talking about YOU Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo!) To sum it up, we had a great experience at Shaver Motors. We know you will as well! Thanks again Josh and Matt. We really enjoy our new-to-us Suburban!

lack of timely response cost me chance at vehicle

by from fort Wayne |

I never got the chance to talk to Shaver because after i sent my inquiry i never heard from them until 24 hrs later. By then i called them and the vehicle i was interested in had been sold.

November 12, 2014

I'm very sorry that you missed out on our very rare low mileage Jeep. I received calls all over the country, and it was sold by the time your lead came in. Unfortunately, it takes 24 hours to have sold vehicles taken off our internet sites. Keep in mind our goal is to sell cars as fast as possible. In the future pick up the phone and call to see if a vehicle is available and set an appointment to come look at it. I think you will be happier with your results. Cheers, Josh

Easy transaction and not a typical car lot

by from Fort Wayne, IN. |

I never spend the time to write reviews.. But i felt so good leaving the Shaver lot in my new car i felt like i needed to do this! Matt (Salesman) and Josh (helped me get a great interest rate) super nice and helpful. Ive been to other car lots and nothing compares to these guys.. i have never had such an easy transaction buying a car before. They do not try to approach you with pressure or try and put you in a vehicle you dont even want while trying to rob you blind and trick you into a bogus loan like most of the other car lots around here.. they are honest guys and sold me a great car! In short.. i was turned down on the same kind of car at a different lot prior to coming here.. and drove out of shaver auto in the very car i was told by other car lots i could not have because of my credit.. (Prior bankruptcy) i highly suggest at least stopping by over there before you make any kind of commitment somewhere else.. trust me.. i wish i would have just stopped there 1st. Would have made my life a lot easier. Thanks again guys i love my car :) :)

November 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and kind words. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future. Cheers, Josh

Finally!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I've been car shopping for quite some time, and Shaver motors finally made me feel GOOD about buying a car. Josh was an honest salesman who wanted me to be happy and wasn't trying to scam me or sell me a loan (I've had this happen at most dealerships). The whole process was easy and I felt happy driving off the lot. I didn't deal with any other salesman, but Josh was wonderful and I recommend asking for him if you stop by.

by from Fort Wayne |

Logan helped me find the Pontiac i had been looking for.

Bad business practices

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

Be very carful. Purchased a used vehicle on a Saturday, at the time I was very happy with everything. The financing worked out great and I was very pleased to drive it home that day. Then I get a call on Tuesday to stop back in to sign something. The whole deal changed, needed money down and the monthly payments went way up. I have never seen this before, what a way to do business! I urge you to stay away, there are too many shops in town, no need to be treated like this. Very bad business.

May 2, 2014

I'm very sorry to read on the internet that you felt wronged by our dealership in anyway. That is certainly not our end goal. Unfortunately, you bought a car late on Saturday and banks weren't open to approve your deal, which we made very clear to you at the time of purchase. We also stated that you may have to come back in to re-sign the following week. You came back in and the banks terms for lending was clearly presented to you. If for some reason you weren't happy with the banks approval then you did not have to buy the truck. I think this review is more of a frustration with the bank and its terms then with us. You seemed very happy with the whole process. I really wish we had a chance to chat in person with your frustration's rather then online. I really hope that we can chat to figure how we can better communicate with our customers in these type's of situations. Kind Regards, Josh Johnson General Manager