Shaver Motors

7923 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Used 888-901-4005 Used 888-901-4005

Honest and Dependable

by from Lafayette, IN |

I just bought an AWD Toyota Sienna through Shaver Motors and I'm very pleased with their service. Found the vehicle on the cars.com app. They contacted me promptly and when I verbalized interest to purchase the vehicle, they held it for me the next day. This says a lot about their integrity as they reported 6 other people interested that following morning. This is a difficult vehicle to find as it is the only AWD mini-van on the market. Most other dealers would have likely sold it to the highest bidder or somehow leveraged the deal but I gave them my word I would be there the following day and they kept theirs. They were very straightforward and easy to deal with. I didn't feel like they were taking advantage of me in any way. It's hard to find good people out there who you can trust, but these guys are legit. Please check out their inventory and consider using Shaver Motors for your next vehicle purchase!

The way it should be.

by from Warsaw, IN |

This week we were informed that our car which had been in an accident would not be repaired, but was a lost. At this point we had a week to find a replacement that was reliable, safe, good on gas and within our budget. We spent the first day dealing with dealerships that wanted to put us the cars they were interested in selling, not the cars we told them we wanted to see. That night was spent scouring the area, up to 144 miles away, for a car we both felt comfortable about. My wife found Shaver Motors at 11:30 pm and we decided to give them a call the following morning. My wife talked to Terry and scheduled a meeting. We arrived to see that the Mazda 3 we had inquired about was already parked out front and ready for us to check out. We met Terry inside and what followed can only be described as the quintessential car buying experience. All of our questions we answered promptly and politely; we had a relaxing test drive, sat down and very clearly told him our plan/expectations. There was no haggling, no pushing, no pressure. Terry got to work right away and gathered all of our information and got the ball rolling. We paid a slightly better than fair price for the car and they were able to get us a better than expected rate on what we financed. The sales manager, Josh I believe, was just as easy to work with. We made it through all of the necessary paperwork and then we were on our way. If every dealership would operate the way they do at Shaver Motors, the car buying experience would have an entirely different reputation. As it stands, that is not the case, which is why we will highly recommend them to anyone we know who is looking to buy and why they will be the first place we go to in the future when we are in the market for our next vehicle. Thank you everyone at Shaver Motors

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Thank you so much to Josh and Shaver Motors for the best car buying experience! Every time I went to look at the car Josh was never pushy and was very understanding. It was my first car I've bought (being 21) and I honestly couldn't have done it without him. He helped with every step of the process and I will send everyone I know to Shaver Motors. Great vehicle, great price, great customer service. I cannot thank you enough.

Stinks

by from Sharpsville, in |

Sad didn't hear from no one but ok not interested now not wasting my time but thanks for pulling my credit

December 2, 2015

Greetings Dean, Im very sorry to read online that you are unhappy. However, Im very confused about your frustration? You sent a request for info on a 2004 Dodge Ram on 11/4 and we contacted you the following day. You told the sales person that you weren't ready to buy, due to issues that I wont discuss online. Also, we did not pull your credit. Why? Because, we need peronal info to do that, and we did not have yours. I wish we could do better the next time, but in this instance we have done nothing wrong. Regards, Josh Johnson General Manager

Yippee!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had been looking for several weeks for a good used car for my daughter within a limited budget. David Varney took the time to see exactly what I could afford and what inventory was available. We found one that would fit our needs. Yeah! David was knowledgeable about the car and made sure my daughter understood all the controls and functions about the car. It was nice dealing with him and the dealership. Ask for him!

Great to work with

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

Terry was great to work with no pressure. My kind of environment. Fastest vehicle transaction I have ever done. Thanks

FINALLY! A no pressure car sales experience!!!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

We were "just looking" and stopped by the Shaver lot a week ago. Matt (an EXCELLENT salesman btw!) helped us, answered our hundreds of questions and put up with us stopping by 3 or 4 times a day as we kicked around the idea of buying a newer car. Matt did not seem to have "just a sale" as his primary goal. Understanding our needs as a family was the most important thing to him...and it showed! We test drove a few vehicles, asked for a few things to be fixed first before we made a purchase decision, asked advice... We really made Matt earn our business! And he did great. We are very pleased. Josh, the General Manager/Finance guy, was very courteous. He did a great job explaining each and every detail of our financing. He got us several great financing offers from LOCAL credit unions and banks. I am SO happy that I don't have to deal with a major bank that has no soul! (I'm talking about YOU Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo!) To sum it up, we had a great experience at Shaver Motors. We know you will as well! Thanks again Josh and Matt. We really enjoy our new-to-us Suburban!

lack of timely response cost me chance at vehicle

by from fort Wayne |

I never got the chance to talk to Shaver because after i sent my inquiry i never heard from them until 24 hrs later. By then i called them and the vehicle i was interested in had been sold.

November 12, 2014

I'm very sorry that you missed out on our very rare low mileage Jeep. I received calls all over the country, and it was sold by the time your lead came in. Unfortunately, it takes 24 hours to have sold vehicles taken off our internet sites. Keep in mind our goal is to sell cars as fast as possible. In the future pick up the phone and call to see if a vehicle is available and set an appointment to come look at it. I think you will be happier with your results. Cheers, Josh

Easy transaction and not a typical car lot

by from Fort Wayne, IN. |

I never spend the time to write reviews.. But i felt so good leaving the Shaver lot in my new car i felt like i needed to do this! Matt (Salesman) and Josh (helped me get a great interest rate) super nice and helpful. Ive been to other car lots and nothing compares to these guys.. i have never had such an easy transaction buying a car before. They do not try to approach you with pressure or try and put you in a vehicle you dont even want while trying to rob you blind and trick you into a bogus loan like most of the other car lots around here.. they are honest guys and sold me a great car! In short.. i was turned down on the same kind of car at a different lot prior to coming here.. and drove out of shaver auto in the very car i was told by other car lots i could not have because of my credit.. (Prior bankruptcy) i highly suggest at least stopping by over there before you make any kind of commitment somewhere else.. trust me.. i wish i would have just stopped there 1st. Would have made my life a lot easier. Thanks again guys i love my car :) :)

November 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and kind words. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future. Cheers, Josh

Finally!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I've been car shopping for quite some time, and Shaver motors finally made me feel GOOD about buying a car. Josh was an honest salesman who wanted me to be happy and wasn't trying to scam me or sell me a loan (I've had this happen at most dealerships). The whole process was easy and I felt happy driving off the lot. I didn't deal with any other salesman, but Josh was wonderful and I recommend asking for him if you stop by.