Bob Rohrman Kia

701 Sagamore Pkwy S, Lafayette, IN 47905

New 888-782-7685
Used 866-735-9796
Service 888-310-4128

Nobody Beats Bob, Nobody!

Kia Experience to Remember

by from Logansport, IN |

Buying cars has never been an enjoyable moment for me. Especially being a single mom and female. I always feel like a target. I have to say it was not like that at all at Kia. Kelsey Griffith, a very nice young lady, was eager to make me happy and meet my needs to the best of her abilities. She went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted in my Kia vehicle. I drove off the lot in a sporty 2014 White Sportage. Everything I wanted and a little more. It was nice leaving that mini van behind as the trade in. Now I am rolling in style. It truly was a nice experience and it started from the time I walked in to the time I left. She was very knowledgeable and helped me find the vehicle to suit my needs. Thanks Kelsey and the Kia staff. They were Grade A.

June 26, 2014

We are glad you had a great car buying experience, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kia shopping experience made easy!

by from Attica IN |

I had driven through several dealerships checking out vehicles, not knowing what I actually wanted. The Kia took my eye and I was very interested. Billy Adams the salesman was so helpful. He drove us through all Rohrman's lots to see if there was anything I might be interested in. At that time I thought maybe a 2014 or earlier model with low mileage. I had in my mind a dark cherry color. After going through all the lots and not finding anything we drove back to the dealership. To our surprise there sat a 2015 dark cherry Sorento. I could not resist the offer on trade in for my 06 Ford Escape. This was the best car shopping experience I had ever had! All the personal at the dealership was wonderful. They were so helpful and attentive to meeting all my needs. If looking for new or used vehicles this group of individuals will go up and beyond taking care of your needs. THANK YOU BILLY ADAMS!!

April 21, 2014

We are glad you had a wonderful shopping experience, and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Best car buying experience!

by from Portage, IN |

This was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. The salespeople are very friendly and not the vulture types often encountered. We got a great deal on a certified pre-owned Kia. Chance Aubrey is a great sales person and really made this experience an enjoyable one; very informative and straight to the point. We will definitely be recommending people to this dealership and their awesome sales team.

Not Impressed

by from Wabash, IN |

Quick Response time; however, the vehicle I was inquiring about had been sold a week prior and now, a week and a half later, is still listed.

FANTASTIC

by from Lafayette, IN |

Best car buying experience yet. I was greeted by a young man, AJ Reames and he took care of all of my needs. He worked with the managers to make the best deal for me and I ended up with the exact car that I wanted. Thanks to AJ and thanks to Kia!

February 11, 2014

Thank you SorentoMomma! A.J. Reames works really hard to make sure that all your needs are met and you can get the perfect vehicle!

Quick response

by from Monticello, IN |

Response to my inquiry was quick and professional. Received a response from Sierra!