Hertz Car Sales Philadelphia

6815 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

Used 855-207-2188

Great Service

by from Westville, NJ |

Needed to get a new vehicle, as my old SUV started to crap out. I contacted Hertz through Cars.com and received a call back the next day. I went and saw the vehicle and purchased it a couple days later. My dealer was friendly and knowledgeable, and very accommodating to me and my family. The process on there end was quick and easy, not so for my loan company. The manager was very nice and moved very quickly to get me into my new car. Dont let the "rental car" stereotypes sway you from looking at Hertz.

Friendly and easy!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased a car from Hertz after having my previous car totalled in an accident. Having previously driven an SUV, and knowing I probably couldn't afford another SUV, I was completely at a loss for where to start in determining what kind of car I wanted. Loreal was the representative who helped me and she was incredibly patient and helpful in guiding me through the experience. With her help And patience I was able to choose a car and purchase at a very reasonable price that same day. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to purchase a used car.

Awesome Service

by from Westville, NJ |

Discouraged and in need of a car!!!! After looking and researching my options that didn't seem beneficial, haphazardly I came across Hertz. With no confidence, but a little faith I applied and was approved. Ashley was patient, answered all of my questions, accepted all of my calls and followed through on all she said she would. I am more than satisfied with the service, buying process and vehicle. Without a doubt, I will be a return customer and refer others.

Looking for a car, visit Hertz Car Sales.100%

by from New Castle |

Looking for quality and discounted car, Hertz Car sales is the way to go. 100% guaranteed. They treat you like family and transaction was smooth. My sales Rep Ashley Casselle, is the best. She is highly experienced and treats you like family. i highly recommend Hertz car sale to anyone looking for a quality and discounted cars.

Enjoyed the Experience

by from Philadelphia |

I enjoyed the experience doing transactions with Hertz car sales Philadelphia. Ashley was especially helpful throughout the whole car buying experience. She even went further by linking me to the buyers of my old car so that I could drive my new car right away. Thank you Ashley for all the assistance you provided. I would recommend this place to anybody on the market for a car in Philadelphia. Pay them a visit, and you won't go wrong. Their selection of cars is massive, and their service is fast.

Hertz Car Sales Way to go!

by from Maple Shade, NJ |

My experience with Hertz car sales was excellent! My sales person Ashley help me through the process. She was very easy person to talk to and also very friendly and knowledgeable.They're willing to help you out and never pressure you to commit or buy anything. Between Ashley and the sales manager the whole experience was excellent! I would recommend anybody to buy from Hertz car sales. See Ashley

Fabulous fast no hassle experience!!

by from Wilmington, DE |

This is the only way to buy a car! Ashley was friendly, knowledgable and professional. I have never had such pleasant buying experience . I love my car and it was a great price. Thank you. Sherry J.

Friendly Service

by from Lanc, Pa |

Ashley helped my wife and I seal the deal on what my wife wanted! Even though the process with another office and a call center from the mid west complicating the resolution of the sale we were satisfied with the price, general condition of the car and most importantly my wife was happy!!!! Thanks Ashley!

Dreams do come true.

by from Phila. Pa |

I was looking for a car at Kia and stumbled into Hertz which was next door. Ashley talked to me and made feel at ease. We did paperwork, I was approved to purchase a vehicle, however I was not prepared at that time. I went to a another car sales lot(Mitsubishi) that was recommended by a friend and bought a vehicle.I drove the vehicle home without completing all of the paperwork and had to return the next day to finalize the sale. Something just didn't feel right and when I went back the next day they had changed the terms of the sale. I terminated the transaction and got my deposit back. Ashley kept in touch with me and a few days later I purchased a 2013 Captiva and I'm very happy and satisfied with the car the service i received at Hertz Auto Sales.

Great experience at Hertz Car Sales!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I recently purchased my new car from Hertz Car Sales in Philadelphia with the help of Loreal J. It was a different selling technique right from the beginning, in a good way and not your typically sales lot. Loreal was fantastic. Shegreeted us right away and as soon as I mentioned we were there to browse, she politely gave us our time and allowed us to approach her once we were ready. This is something that is very important to me, I did not feel like we were being hounded which normally takes away from the browsing experience. Loreal never made me feel rushed and the buying process was great. Everyone that we were dealing with (Financing, Appraisals etc) introduced themselves to us and explained the process thoroughly. It is a very professional atmosphere which I loved. Loreal especially was very patient with my questions and made sure that we were satisfied upon leaving the lot. Great dealership, will definitely be recommending to my family and friends. Thanks to Loreal and Hertz Car Sales in Philadelphia!