Hertz Car Sales Philadelphia

6815 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

Used 888-347-0703

Hassle Free Car Purchase

by from Washington Township, NJ |

I searched online for cars and thought the prices here looked reasonable. I drove over, took a test drive, and found the car was exactly as listed online, no surprises. The price is not negotiable. So, after additional research I found it was a good deal and purchased the car. I felt that the salespeople were helpful and responsive. It was a simple, straight-forward process and so far I've been very happy with the car. I would definitely consider purchasing another car here and would recommend this dealership to others.

Great company to buy a vehicle from very satisfied

by from Phila, PA |

My husband and I wanted to buy a car from Hertz rent to buy program, but when we looked at their inventory at Essington Ave, we saw a few vehicles we were interested in. I filled out the inquiry online and Ashley from Hertz called us. She was very helpful in getting us the vehicle we wanted and I loved that. We didn't feel pressured, or anything like that. Thank you Ashley for all your help, we appreciate it.

Great service!

by from Philadelphia |

Great to work with! Ashley Casselle was great. I enjoyed the entire process.

Ashley at the dealership was great!

by from Bala Cynwyd PA |

Buying process was clunky -- but that was probably because of the individual circumstances surrounding the car I bought. But I did feel good about the rent to buy process, the home office of Hertz was very accommodating and I thought the prices of their cars are very fair particularly if a "higher" mileage car works for your family or business. My salesperson, Ashley, was particularly hard working and conscientious and if all the sales people were like her -- Hertz should be proud.

Great Experience, good prices

by from Philadelphia, PA |

It would be nice if it had a more comfortable seating area but my car buying experience was great. Would definitely recommend anyone here.

Ashely C. PA Hertz

by from philly |

Ashely was great, I bought my first car here. Excellent experience I would recommend anyone to her!! GREAT Job LADY BUG!!! I love my car

Great Service

by from Westville, NJ |

Needed to get a new vehicle, as my old SUV started to crap out. I contacted Hertz through Cars.com and received a call back the next day. I went and saw the vehicle and purchased it a couple days later. My dealer was friendly and knowledgeable, and very accommodating to me and my family. The process on there end was quick and easy, not so for my loan company. The manager was very nice and moved very quickly to get me into my new car. Dont let the "rental car" stereotypes sway you from looking at Hertz.

Friendly and easy!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I purchased a car from Hertz after having my previous car totalled in an accident. Having previously driven an SUV, and knowing I probably couldn't afford another SUV, I was completely at a loss for where to start in determining what kind of car I wanted. Loreal was the representative who helped me and she was incredibly patient and helpful in guiding me through the experience. With her help And patience I was able to choose a car and purchase at a very reasonable price that same day. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to purchase a used car.

Awesome Service

by from Westville, NJ |

Discouraged and in need of a car!!!! After looking and researching my options that didn't seem beneficial, haphazardly I came across Hertz. With no confidence, but a little faith I applied and was approved. Ashley was patient, answered all of my questions, accepted all of my calls and followed through on all she said she would. I am more than satisfied with the service, buying process and vehicle. Without a doubt, I will be a return customer and refer others.

Looking for a car, visit Hertz Car Sales.100%

by from New Castle |

Looking for quality and discounted car, Hertz Car sales is the way to go. 100% guaranteed. They treat you like family and transaction was smooth. My sales Rep Ashley Casselle, is the best. She is highly experienced and treats you like family. i highly recommend Hertz car sale to anyone looking for a quality and discounted cars.

Enjoyed the Experience

by from Philadelphia |

I enjoyed the experience doing transactions with Hertz car sales Philadelphia. Ashley was especially helpful throughout the whole car buying experience. She even went further by linking me to the buyers of my old car so that I could drive my new car right away. Thank you Ashley for all the assistance you provided. I would recommend this place to anybody on the market for a car in Philadelphia. Pay them a visit, and you won't go wrong. Their selection of cars is massive, and their service is fast.