Central 1 Auto Brokers

234 N Witchduck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 866-513-5825

2003 Chevrolet Silverado

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My husband Chris Hilliker are very pleased with Central 1 Auto Brokers customer services and appreciate all help they have given us. We bought from them 2003 Chevrolet Silverado it is a nice truck. Thank you Central 1.

April 24, 2014

Kept their promise to us!

by from Newport News, VA |

After test driving the car we were interested in, we noticed the AC was not cooling. We were very hesitant to purchase, even though Zack told us that they would fix it. We signed an agreement about the repair, but we also signed that we were purchasing "as is." Their mechanic is not fast, but the repair was done, even though it cost them a lot (it was the compressor). Thank you for keeping your word and repairing the car!

April 28, 2014

Thank you very much. I know it takes little big longer but we had waited a part for delivery.I am sorry for it.

Great Service

by from Virginia beach |

Been looking for a good quality vehicle for 2 months, find my Dream car at Central 1 Auto Brokers. Excellent service, got the best rate possible for my credit score, they approved me and 25 minutes and in one hour I was driving home my Mercury Mountaineer.Also they gave very good price for my trading car. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone looking for a good and reliable car.Thank you Central 1!!

April 3, 2014

A BIG SCAM

by from SUNBURY NC |

I PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM THIS PLACE..AFTER I PURCHASED THIS CAR BY TIME I GOT HOME MY DASH BOARD WAS LIT UP...I CALLED IMMMEDIATLELY..I WAS TOLD TO BRING THE CAR IN...I DID ..6 TIMES A MATTER OF FACT..WITHIN 3WKS FOR THE SAME THING ...NO SATISFACTION!!..HOW EVER THE MEHCANIC THEY HAVE THAT THEY PROMISES TO FIX YOUR CAR...ONLY SO CALL FIXES THE CARS THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL..THATS A JOKE..BECAUSE THEY WONT PAY HIM TO FIX SOLD VEHICLE THEY HAVE SOLD...AND IM HAVINGF LOT OF PROBLEMS TRYING TO GET LICENSE PLATES EVERY TIME I CALL THEY TALK TO ME AS IF I HAVE DONE SOMTHING WRONG TO THEM ..THEY WONT LET YOU SPEAKE ON YOUR BEHALF..IVE BEEN RIDING AROUND FOR 3 DAYS WITOUT TAGS ...BEEN TO DMV TO GET THEM ..BUT THEY WONT SEND PROPER INFO TO THEM..SO I CAN GET THE TAGS..THIS HAVE BEEN A VERY DIFFICULT PROCESS...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM....THE LAST TIME I WENT TO THEM TO GET MY CAR FIXED FOR THE SAME PROBLEM...IT WAS 3 OTHER CUSTOMER THERE IN OUTRAGE FOR THE SAME THING...THE BBB WAS CONTACTED

April 3, 2014

She purchased a car as-is. She signed every papers like this.Also I helped her about down payment to pay three times. Also her credit is not good and she was driving very bad car then I financed her. After she called us about some problem, we called her to come here our mechanic check , we have a right to tell her you bought a car as-is. We never told her and we try to help. We send her title overnight to her address and she called me she got it and thank you. She said 3 other customers here in outrage for same thing. This is not correct.This dealer in the market since 2006, we never have any complain like this so far. I think that if customer call us about some problems after this time we will tell them ok you buy car as-is and this is your responsibility.When BBB contact us I can fax them all sales papers and they can see we sold a car AS-IS.

Never responded

by from Hampton, VA |

I emailed them several times....they never responded back. I gave up....found another dealership with the truck I wanted and they responded to every email.

April 4, 2014

We try to answer every emails, but sometimes customer offer some price look like a joke or we missing. I am sorry for that.