Headquarter Hyundai

3775 North US Highway 17-92, Sanford, FL 32773

New 855-564-0200 New 855-564-0200
Used 855-549-9537 Used 855-549-9537

You'll Feel Like You Bought From The Factory!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Debary, FL |

Anjum did a great job explaining everything about the car and the process of buying a car. He was not pushy or disrespectful like other sales men that I have dealt with at other dealerships. Everyone was kind and helpful. Thank you for a great experience!

October 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Headquarter Hyundai. We are glad you have a great experience.

Best Hyundai dealership around!

by from Volusia County |

My husband and I did comparison shopping in a 50mile radius for Volusia and Seminole County's for Hyundai dealerships. HQ Hyundai in Sanford was the best priced and the nicest people by far. Joel HImmel our salesman was very helpful and even stayed late on a Saturday night to make sure we were happy and informed with our new purchase.

April 6, 2016

Thank you Jodi for taking the time to let people know about Headquarter Hyundai.

2nd Purchase From HQ Hyundai

by from Lake Mary, FL |

We just purchased a Genesis Coupe as our second car from HQ Hyundai. The team is not only attentive but it is a relaxed environment that makes car buying easy. Our salesperson Jeff was polite, informed and patient. These are great qualities of a good salesperson. Our finance agent Mark was very personable and explained every detail when needed. We will continue our business here for the coming years due to the professional but relaxed environment! Thanks HQ team, you are the best!

April 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Headquarter Hyundai! We love that you keep coming back and enjoy our relaxed professional experience!

Car Buying

by from Debary Florida 32713 |

This was the best experience. Everyone was so helpful,courteous and friendly. We were not pressured into anything. And even though I asked to try several different cars to drive Thai was so patient and told me we want you to find the one you like and are comfortable with. Thank you Thai

April 2, 2016

Thank you for letting us know how well we are doing!

Certified Preowned Vehicle Purchase 2/27/16 Dale D

by from Longwood, FL |

I walked in yesterday to take a look at the CPO models that were available. My sales consultant (Dale Daniels) was great. I had a pretty good idea what I was looking for, as I already own 2 Hyundai vehicles. That being said, Dale did a great job of showing what matched my wants and needs. I took a test drive in 2 different cars and liked them both. Dale and his team helped me reach a plan where I could get the vehicle that I wanted while keeping it affordable. Dale worked with me on my trade-in and Mark also helped me with some different financing options. Purchasing a vehicle can be a pleasant experience - Headquarter Hyundai is proof of that. I am a sales professional, I have very high standards on how a client or prospect should be treated. Dale and the rest of the team at Headquarter Hyundai did an excellent job. My family now has 3 Hyundai vehicles - 1 Santa Fe and 2 Sonatas.We are very pleased. Mike O.

Buying experience.

by from Orlando, Fl |

Having been in the automobile over thirty years my buying experience with Joel Himmel and Mark Wilson was a a pleasure. The old cliche's about high pressure sales is absolutely non existent with these two gentlemen and the Dealership as a whole. I would recommend Joel Himmel to anyone in the search for a new car included my own family.

February 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Headquarter Hyundai. I will make sure Joel and Mark hear about the nice things you said!

Great place to buy a car

by from kissimmee, florida |

The first time I went to headquarter hyundai, I was looking for a certified preowned car, I found them on the internet. A mechanic called me about my search and was very helpful, when i arrived they had the car ready for me to look at. Everyone was so nice to me, I bought the car and everytime I took it in for service, the service guys were all so great and NEVER was my experience bad. Now for the second time I have bought a car from them, this time a brand new car, I will always go to headquarter hyundai for service to maintain my car, I really love this place, its stars all the way in my book.

January 29, 2016

Thank you Debbie for taking the time to write a review for us here at Headquarter Hyundai. We are happy you will continue to use our service center and have always had a great experience with us.

First Class Service

by from Sanford |

Purchased a 2016 Genesis from this dealer on 12/29/15, I must say from the start of the process nothing but the up most respect, courtesy, and commitment to excellence with customer. I got there at 1pm and drove off the lot with a new vehicle by 4 pm. This dealer is excellent I would recommend it to anyone. The are very friendly and support the TROOPS! Always a plus being in the Army 13 years now! Thank you Jorge, Mark and especially Jeff for making my car buying experience the best I ever had.

January 29, 2016

Thank you Army Girl for all you do in support of our country! We will make sure Jorge, Mark and Jeff hear about your praise!

Best Car Buying Experience I've had

by from Casselberry, FL |

Both Alex our salesman, and Chuck the manager, answered all our questions, no matter how seemingly silly. We came to the dealership on two separate days, for two separate test-drives, and were upfront about the fact that we were NOT going to be buying just then. Alex was unfailingly really nice, and treated us like gold. Chuck was funny, and also answered a ton of questions, and neither of them pressured us at all: they didn't even ask us about our budget (unlike other dealers). The car itself (2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport) sold itself, but the fantastic way we were treated sealed the deal.

great dealership & professional staff

by from Maitland, Florida |

Francisco Ayala went over and above MY expectations.Work with him. Asking with him John, Jorge, and Mark were a terrific team.

December 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Yvonne!