Showcase Motors

2244 Saw Mill Run Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15210

Used 877-220-1256 Used877-220-1256

Great service

by from Pgh, Pa |

I was looking for a nice used car and found a beauty. Wonderful experience and a thankyou to Barry, he's one of the good ones.

Showcase motors review

by from Tidioute Pa. |

Just bought an 05 Ford Escape from Barry at showcase motors. My wife and I drove 125 to look at a car for my daughter. Barry was great, fixed a small issue with the car while we waited and was very accommodating. I would recommend him to others.

Review

by from wellsburg, WV |

I usually don't give bad reviews but I must. Whoever answered the phone acted like he had no time for me. Very short and rude. When we spoke about the price of the car, he became angry and hung up the phone on me. I'm very surprised this person deals with the public!

Solid cars. Not friendly staff.

by from Pittsburgh |

I am a young professional looking for a second vehicle. I found a great option and called to get some more details as the add did not have any details. I asked basic questions like "does it have a clean title", "any spots of rust", "clean car history report"? I got all one word answers. I then started mentioning something else and he cut me off and said "I have other customers here, bye". Now a vehicle that I was very interested in is moved to the bottom of my list. Note to dealership: if you want to sell cars and be a successful dealership, change your attitude asap!!! I've purchased over 10 cars over the past 5 years and let me tell you....this is not a way to do business.

Worth the trip!

by from Lordstown, OH |

A great experience! I found this car online through cars.com. Because Showcase Motors was an hour and a half from my home I wanted to be sure that everything was in order before I made the trip. I was assured that I had everything I needed and that all I had to do was make the trip, sign on the dotted line, and drive away in my car.

Good car

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

Good place to go for great cars. It's my first time to purchase the car, and I knew little about it. I just view the car.com and come to this dealer for what I saw on website . Fortunately, it's worhth my time and money to get this car. I love it!

Good car - for the price we paid

by from Latrobe, PA |

We needed a car for our son at college. This SUV was a fair price. Barry had it inspected before we picked it up since the inspection was running out soon. It did need brakes - and brakes were installed. He also replaced the serpentine belt (not a cheap fix) at no cost to us. So far - all is going well. The price we paid was worth the vechicle that should get him through the next 3 years at college.

Great place to go!

by from Pgh, PA |

I was shopping for a car for a little while, online and driving to other dealerships, after about a month I had found showcase motors. When I was looking at the cars I noticed Barry had two of the kind of car that I wanted, him and his guys were very helpful when it came to picking which one of them that I wanted. It was the first dealership that I had gone to that I was able to just go in ask to look and test the car out and they were more then willing to do so. Great place to go and I would recommend it 100%!

Great service, great experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I went to Showcase to look at some certified cars following an Internet search; I was treated in an above average manner that exceeded my expectations. I started with Barry through the Internet he was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. When I was unable to connect with him on the phone, I left a message and I received a call within hours, he went above and beyond with having my needs met, and making my visit a comfortable one. I had some difficulties contacting my bank, and they helped to finalize the transaction in a timely manner and provided a wealth of knowledge to extended insurance for the vehicle that purchased. Barry, helped me get an insurance way cheaper than the one I had researched. Overall a wonderful experience.

Showcase was best deal for the money.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I shopped all over the Pittsburgh area and found the best deal for my money at Showcase Motors. The cars are all in good shape for the money and I'm more than happy with my purchase. I'd recommend checking them out.