Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep

700 E Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-229-9883 New 888-229-9883
Used 877-252-2805 Used 877-252-2805
Service 866-690-7689 Service 866-690-7689

Shop me First, Shop me Last, Either way, Come See Clay!

Great Internet Deal

by from Dallas, Texas |

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus from Jorge Gutierrez in the Internet Department. He was very good to work with. We did the whole deal over email and text and once finalized, I walked in signed the papers and everything was as we had discussed. No surprises or pressure whatsoever. This is the kind of salesperson one wants to deal with. I would buy from Jorge again.

November 25, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review, NJ! We are so pleased you enjoyed working with Jorge, and that he was able to help you out. If you need any automotive help in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again!

Horrible communications

by from Coppell Texas |

I called your service department 4 times to try and get a appointment to get my car serviced and no one would call me back, I finally get someone on the phone when I called back for the fourth time and he put me on hold for 5 minutes !!! this has gone on over 3 days, ridicules Clay.

February 5, 2016

We are disappointed you had this experience. We strive to give outstanding service and in this case we failed. I hope you will give us another chance. I would be happy to be your main contact for sales and for service. I can be reached at 972-721-4517 or at tdatri@comeseeclay.com. Thank you, Ted Datri General Manager

Disappointment

by from Irving tx |

Great place to buy a Truck and Jeep. Sales folks very professional and the finance department was even better. Service department lacks in knowledge and accountability. Had the oil changed on my 2015 Jeep on the way home the hood came open and motor smoking. Oil was spilled on motor when filling after oil change. Hood not latched properly Took my 2014 Ram 4x4 for repairs. Popping coming out from front end steering unit. Received a call from service advisor was told problem was a loose steering unit and we needed to change the deferential fluids at a rate of $303 dollars for both front and back deferential . Service advisor was very clear that failure to have the fluid changed would result in deferential failure and warranty lost. When asked why so expensive I was told that this truck did NOT have drain plugs and the covers would have to be removed and new gasket replaced. Picked up my truck very next day and was charged the $303 dollars. The popping was under warranty started the truck to leave Front end was still popping. Called service manger and shop manager out to the truck. Shop manager was very apologetic. I had to crawl under the truck and show him the problem. When under the truck I noticed that the front deferential had a drain plug. This came to be true for the rear deferential as well. They went as far to clean the bolts on the rear gear cover to make it look as if they had been removed. The factory gasket told me otherwise. When confronted with the false service advisors information and the $303 dollar charge for the cover removal and new gaskets. I was told ?well we did change the fluid? (Jiffy Lube charges $29.00 dollars for this same service). Truck is still in the shop. Chances are this review will never be posted. At least not on the Clay Cooley dealership reviews!!!!

Great Buying & Financing Experience

by from Dallas -Texas |

I had been searching for almost 3 months before I purchased my Black 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser from Clay Cooley in Irving. The FJ was on their lot all of 2 days before I bought it. The price was lower than I had seen anywhere else (including private sellers) so I rushed down during lunch and I had a really great buying experience. I initially had my own financing through my credit union, however the used car finance manager was extremely helpful and offered to help me find a lower rate. At first I was a bit skeptical, however I trusted the process and I won. He was able to find me a way better rate at least 2 points lower. The F&I part didn't take very long and of course I was offered a few other items - but declined. I did accept the GAP and Warranty for piece of mind. I worked with a new kid in sales named Zach and a senior sales guy John S. who was guiding Zach through the sales process and made sure everything went smooth as Zach was learning the ropes. Over all, I would say I had a great buying experience with Clay Cooley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Irving Texas. And I would recommend the dealership to my friends and family. There is one last item I do need to follow up on and that is the door ding and dent that was already on the FJ. I spoke to General manager and he said to come back on a Wednesday to have his guy look at the door ding. I have not reached out to home to follow up on that, but I will. I will update my review once I reach out to the General Manager and share my experience once more.

A Mixed Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently purchased a lightly used (18,000 miles) Chrysler 200S from Clay Cooley in Irving. It has been (and continues to be) a very mixed experience. The price was right, or at least better than what I had been offered elsewhere. The buying experience itself was neither awful nor great. It is a little sad when a salesman tries to convince you that the price of filling your car's tires with nitrogen is $210: "just our cost"!! Oh well ... I have run into significant problems after the purchase itself. A spare key that I was promised is on "national backorder." (A key for a 2014 model!) Clay Cooley sent me a nonsense letter to tell me that they had to deny my application for credit, although I didn't apply for credit and financed the car through my credit union. Worst of all, three weeks after my purchase, the car started leaking oil, or brake fluid, or transmission fluid (I am not a mechanic). When I took the car to Clay Cooley, an unbelievably rude manager made me wait for almost two hours while my leak was presumably being checked. What I found out after the two hours is that my car had been sitting in the parking lot the entire time! So I drove off to work with my leak ... Bottom line: I have a beautiful new car sitting in my garage with newspaper under it to catch the leaking fluid. The dealership where I bought the car is so unfriendly that I am not sure where to turn for service. Not a good situation.

Excessive Service Charge!!!

by from Dallas Texas |

Called the service Dept to inquire about installing a "catch oil can" part for my 2014 Challenger which is a small add-on part that goes on top of the engine. It's probably a "do it your self" piece but I feel a lot better getting it done by a certified tech there at the Dealership where I bought my 2014 Challenger. I called today and the service Dept quoted me $300.00 !! just for the labor!! I have the part already!! which is excessive and way over priced and a slap in the face amount for a piece that will probably only take 10 minutes to install. If this is the way this Dealership treats me after I purchased a $50K vehicle from them, I will not be buying from these people again.

September 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback; however, difficult to hear. At Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to all patrons to best meet any automotive needs they may have. With that being said, we'd like to take the opportunity to discuss your recent experience trying to get your add-on onto your 2014 Charger through our service department. Please reach out directly: 469-284-8889. We look forward to hearing from you.

LYNN ELLIOTT RHOME,TX

by from RHOME, TX |

FRED STEVENS IS AWESOME!!!! HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS, HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE, HE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO WHAT I WANTED AND WHAT WAS BEST FOR ME AND AFFORDABLE. I GIVE FRED THUMBS UP CLAY COOLEY!!! FRED STEVENS GETS 5 STARS IN MY BOOK I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN HIS NAME TO A FEW OF MY FRIENDS. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FRED STEVENS. I LOVE MY CAR!!!! :))

July 22, 2015

Wow, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Time and time again Fred has proven that he will go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. It comes to us as no surprise that you had such an excellent experience with him and are raving about him to your friends. We'll make sure he hears the kind words and knows to keep doing what he's doing. Thank you for leaving such an excellent review, enjoy your new car, and please come visit us again soon!

use car

by from Lancaster Tx |

Eric Simpson was the best salesman I have ever met he made sure that I get the best deal. He's patient was very warning. He was with me to the very end. He made sure that I was Please with my selection, I really enjoyed the fact that he made sure that I was happy and the time he tuck just to make sure that I was happy and I was and still happy today. I love my car. And I thank Eric Simpson for his patients, He was the best car salesman I ever met. And if I had to do again I choose him to help me. Eric Simpson is one of Clay Clooney best-selling car salesman I ever met. And this is my first car. Thanks Clay Clooney for such a great man on your team. He's a winner.

Horrible experience

by from Irving, Texas |

We went to this dealership wanting to look at some used cars. Two creepy salesmen approached us; 1) Had no clue about the asking prices and spend 5 minutes on his phone looking up the price on the website 2)Never asked us what we wanted and directed us to literally the opposite of what we ever wanted 3)No attention to the customer, they came and went in the middle of a conversation 4)When we got inside to hear more specific information about the price, we were presented with a buying contract directly. When we said we weren't ready to buy before knowing the price and seeing the car and test driving, the guy asked us "What are you even doing here?"... Needless to say, we got straight up and left..

June 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, however, difficult to hear. At Clay Cooley, we strive to provide topnotch customer service and a comfortable buying experience regardless of the reason why a customer comes to or contacts our dealership. With that being said, I'd like the opportunity to talk with you about your recent experience at our dealership as I'd like to address this internally in hopes to make future improvements. Please reach out to me directly: (972-721-4500) or bsmith@comeseeclay.com. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you. Sincerely, Brent Smith

service

by from Irving, TX |

I took My 2008 Chrysler Sebring in for repair of an A/C door. It was making much noise when the fan was turned on. I also had the oil changed. My service rep was Bobby Brown. He was very helpful, very nice and thoughtful. They did a great job. I do have to wonder about something though. They told me I had a filter missing. I bought this car new 7 years ago and they are just now discovering I had a missing filter? Makes a person wonder, did I need this filter 7 years ago, or just now?