Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep

700 E Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-229-9883
Used 877-252-2805

Shop me First, Shop me Last, Either way, Come See Clay!

Thank you!

by from Euless, Tx |

It was so nice to walk into Clay Cooley Chrysler and to be greeted by such a nice, friendly face. My salesman, Spencer Laney was very nice and knowledgeable. I am not, yet, ready to buy a Jeep but when I am, Spencer will be hearing from me.

August 19, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience with us Tracey! We are thrilled that you chose to visit with us and will give your regards to Spencer.

Great Experience

by from Irving,TX |

I had a good experience. My salesman Chad Mackey was very helpful and a gentleman. He communicated well and had great product knowledge

August 19, 2013

Meena, thanks for taking the time to share this review with us. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with Chad and we'll let him know that he made a positive difference in your experience. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Good experiance

by from Irving Texas |

Fantastic people and very nice vehicles, thank you.

August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your great experience with us Gilbert. We are glad we earned your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

OVERALL BEST DEALERSHIP IN TOWN

by from Irving, TX |

I just bought a 2013 Dodge Charger from here and I absolutely love the car. When I got there the salesman were outside and ready to greet me, I was nervous at first, but they were all so happy and sweet. Holding doors open for me and treating me like royalty. I've never been treated so nice before. I originally came in only thinking that I was going to be able to get into a used car, because I'll be honest I didn't have the best credit. My salesman's name was Spencer, he was nothing but helpful and paid me all the attention in the world. They got me in with a lower payment than I was expecting to pay on a used car. I definitely recommend using Clay Cooley for your next car buying experience.

August 19, 2013

Hi Betty, thanks for sharing your great experience with us. We strive to provide the best customer service in the business, and we love to hear that we're meeting/exceeding your expectations. We'll see you back again soon!