Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep

700 E Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-229-9883
Used 877-252-2805
Service 866-690-7689

Shop me First, Shop me Last, Either way, Come See Clay!

Stay away from this dealership!

by from Farmers Branch, Texas |

Purchasing process was an 8 hour ordeal! I've never been treated so shabbily. These folks used every trick in the book, I only saw the invoice once, then came a series of blank sheets of paper with prices that had to be "approved" by the sales manager. I wanted to test drive another model from another dealership. Fine they said, we will have it brought over...for a few of 500 dollars! Never in my life have I been treated so badly. I never saw the other car, which by the way was more expensive. The whole process was a shell game. Do not trust these people, they will take advantage of you. And if this is the way the Clay Cooley dealerships are all run, everyone needs to warned.

December 18, 2013

We are sorry about your less then desirable vehicle purchase experience. We have made some adjustments in our finance department to hopefully streamline the purchase process. Should you decide to give us another opportunity to earn your business we will make sure to do a better job valuing your time.

First time car buyer

by from Irving, Texas |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle, and I can honestly say it was a really good and exciting experience. My sales person was Orlando, and he was wonderful at explaining the whole car buying process to me, and helping me be comfortable with my payments. I am more than happy with the service I received not only with my sales person but also with the finance department,

Awesome dealership

by from Killeen Texas |

I worked with Spencer and it was an amazingly easy process, I drove up from Temple and it was def worth the trip, I would highly recommend anyone to go here and I look forward to buying from them again!!

August 19, 2013

Joshua, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled that you had such a great experience with Spencer. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Have a great week!

Wrangler

by from Dallas, TX |

My salesman was great, but the dealership facilities were a liitle rough and the obnoxiously loud music playing (guess I'm old) did not present a very professional atmosphere. The finance guys didn't have their act together and took wayyyy too long to get the deal finished. We bought a new car and are still waiting for the second set of keys. Been told twice it was sent over the last 2 weeks. Still not here. Told their policy is to send the 2nd set with the hard plates? What kind of stupid policy is that? Financing is done... made the first payment.... keys are not optional equipment. If they didn't have the best advertised price I would not of bought the car. Now, I'm wondering if it was worth a thousand in savings that I could of negotiated at a another dealer.

2013 Dodge Challenger Redline

by from Irving, Tx |

Our salesperson Spencer Laney was very nice and easy to deal with. The complete sales process was painfully slow. The sales manager is a good man and easy to deal with too.

August 19, 2013

We are glad we earned your business and that Spencer was able to provide you with the customer service that you deserve. We are glad to hear how we can improve and make our processes and overall customer experience better for you and our other customers. Thanks!

sanjuana

by from irvinng tx |

spencer was really good at helping us find a car and made sure we were happy with it and worked with us a lot!

August 19, 2013

Thanks for shopping with us Sanjuana! We're thrilled that you had an excellent buying experience with us at Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Congratulations on your vehicle and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Bought 2010 Dodge Avenger the first week of July

by from Garland,Tx. |

Our experience was a VERY pleasant! I have never looked foreward to this process. HOWEVER, this experience was very worry free! The car was very well presented (shiney, clean even under the hood). The saleman was very knowledgeable, friendly, accommedating, and answered every question we had completely. I would say the whole process was fantastic!

August 19, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience Jayhawk! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Thank you!

by from Euless, Tx |

It was so nice to walk into Clay Cooley Chrysler and to be greeted by such a nice, friendly face. My salesman, Spencer Laney was very nice and knowledgeable. I am not, yet, ready to buy a Jeep but when I am, Spencer will be hearing from me.

August 19, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience with us Tracey! We are thrilled that you chose to visit with us and will give your regards to Spencer.

Great Experience

by from Irving,TX |

I had a good experience. My salesman Chad Mackey was very helpful and a gentleman. He communicated well and had great product knowledge

August 19, 2013

Meena, thanks for taking the time to share this review with us. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with Chad and we'll let him know that he made a positive difference in your experience. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Good experiance

by from Irving Texas |

Fantastic people and very nice vehicles, thank you.

August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your great experience with us Gilbert. We are glad we earned your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.