Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep

700 E Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

New 888-229-9883
Used 877-252-2805
Service 866-690-7689

Shop me First, Shop me Last, Either way, Come See Clay!

Mishandled

by from Irving, TX |

Being completely honest, this was a very poor experience. I felt we were mishandled from the beginning. Coming int the Irving location we were expecting to crunch numbers and discuss me leaving with a new vehicle. I was prepared to do business but once we were passed to the third salesperson we were treated as if we were out of time, not serious about purchasing and not understanding how the pricing works. Being in the industry I made it clear that i was only there physically there because i was ready to purchase, i was not shopping and wanting to test drive multiple cars. I arrived with one specific in mind that was advertised at a much lower price than the sticker on the vehicle. Immediately after my test drive with one salesperson, another came to handle the numbers portion of the sale and treated us with absolute disrespect. At first we were apologetic for it being close to closing time but explained we had been there for quite awhile and had been passed around prior to getting to him. He was very unpleasant, rushed us from the vehicle while we were looking at it deciding if it was what i wanted. He continued to say "c'mon, let's go" as if i was his child he was waiting on. This is a large purchase and i wanted to actually VIEW the purchase before even talking numbers. He literally stood at the door waiting for us and didn't bother to try and answer any questions about the vehicle. Once inside he told me IMMEDIATELY that i would never get the payments at where i was hoping, not even close. He hadn't even seen my credit app, ran any information through their system or discussed whether i had a down payment or not. He immediately treated me as if i was wasting his time and wasn't a qualified buyer. After his poor attitude ruined our experience i told his manager i was leaving and didn't want to waste anyone's time if he was going to shoot me down immediately before even running my credit app! The manager asked me to wait while he did that and apologized for his team member and said "he gets a bit impatient" that is not our problem and he definitely needs to walk away and let someone else handle the sale if that's the case. He really ruined our experience and there was no bouncing back from that attitude. Needless to say, we left unhappy and in the same vehicle we came in. I would not recommend this particular location.

December 21, 2013

First of all thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to visit our dealership. We sincerely apologize for your frustrating experience. It is our intention to make every car buying experience a enjoyable one for all parties involved. Unfortunately it sounds like this salesman could have handled your experience in a much better manner. Should you decide to give us another opportunity ask for our General Manager Aaron to ensure that you are treated like a VIP the way you should have been the first time. Please accept our apology and feel free to stop by for a free car wash anytime. We are constantly striving to improve and train our staff to do a better job. Your experience will be addressed with the salesman and the managers to make sure it doesn't happen again.

The perfect SUV! I love it!!!

by from Flowermound Tx |

This SUV is simply amazing. We looked at the Tahoe, Suburban, which were both overly priced and pretty plain on the inside. We then looked at the Nissan Armada, which was comfortable but the gas mpg was 13. We then looked at the 2013 Ford Expedition Limited and it had very loud road noise. Then we found it! The AWD, 5.7 Liter RT Durango. It's fast, very comfortable. Has every option out there and rides soooo smooth. We absolutely love the SUV. Best in class by far. The salesman at Clay Cooley was very knowledgeable and helpful in making this decision! He answered all of my questions thoroughly and I will have no problem recommending my friends and family to this dealership!!

Blatantly Disrespected by Shade Haddox

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I have a 2004 Chrysler Convertible Sebring & lost my main keys w. the key faub last week. My spare keys let me drive the car but don't disable the alarm so every time the door is opened it goes off for 1.5 mins. I googled Chrysler dealors, this one came. I called at 4pm and explain the situation. Shade Haddox asked if I could bring the car to him first then he would have to see if he could help. I said I could be there within the next 30 minutes. He said as long as I was in there within an hour. I then drove 20 minutes to the location (arriving at 4:30pm). Pulled up, left my car on & pulled myself out of the window to be courteous & not let the alarm go off. I walked in & there were only 2 workers 1 young girl dressed like she was going to an outside festival with her head down in her cell phone & another male in a suit looking at his desk facing the window to which I past as I was walking up. He could definitely see me in his peripheral vision but neither of them bothered to look up.I stood there for 5 minutes walking back & forth until I had to say excuse me. He girl looked startled & just looked at me. I asked if they were still open & that I had called earlier & that Shade said I should come & ask for him. She looked bewildered & said she would try to find him for me. She wondered around then finally came back about 5 minutes later (in btwn which another technician looking young guy just walked up to me, looked me up & down like I was in his way, then I had took the innitiative to step aside - he didn't even say one word - a hello, nor an excuse me). She said that he went on a test drive with another vehicle. I asked where I should wait & she just looked around confused and said "I don't care". I said my car was on outside so I was going to wait by it. Another 15 minutes past when an african american male walked by & asked if I wanted to buy a car, then another technician finally walked by (as did many) but he asked if I had been helped yet. I said I was waiting for a guy named Shade. He said confidently that he would find him for me. He came back a few short minutes later & said he was in a big red charger and he should be returning soon. 10 minutes later I saw the charger drive past me into the service area. A caucasian male got out & another man (likely the client) came up and they talked for 5 minutes. He handed him the key and the client drove off. During this whole time there was - what looked like a bored technician - standing outside leaned against the side of the wall. Then Shade and him began to talk right in front of me. I wanted to give them some time but then the male representative point to Shade & mouthed- that's him. So I walked up to Shade & introduced myself letting him know I was the one who called earlier. He looked me up and down, like he was annoyed I had interrupted his conversation. Then he said he wanted to see my keys. I said they were in the car which was running to prevent the alarm from having to go off until it was necessary. It was only a few steps away. He said he would be with me in a few minutes. 45 minutes later he was still talking to the same guy but had moved further away from me. I then began to call other Chevrolet dealers round 6pm & got one very close to me that gave me a price quote & a time frame w. an appointment at 7:00am the next morning. After I obtained the appointment with Jeff, I walked back up to Shade (having to interrupt his conversation again) and asked "So are you going to help me?", He said I could "take my car and just go!".I then walked inside and said how I was treated by the service side was completely unexceptable, I was ignored for over an hour with blatant disregard & still not even a glimpse on if they could help at all. I then walked out and opened my door. My alarm How I was treated was completely unexceptable and there are not explanation nor is there an excuse for it. Mr. Haddox. Absolutely, the worst experience I have ever had.

December 18, 2013

At Clay Cooley Chrysler Jeep Dodge we do strive to have happy clients and we are sorry your experience was not a good one. It certainly does not fix your experience but we would like to invite you to please feel free to stop by for a free car wash if you are in the area. We are sorry about your experience and will work to improve our customer service.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Chandler, AZ |

I don't buy cars often so I like to make those rare decisions count. I enjoyed great, direct, and honest service from Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep from beginning to end. I think it's important to mention that I've actually been to 2 other Dodge dealers in Arizona, and not been impressed. These guys at Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep had solid inventory, a good knowledge base, and premium customer service.

Not your normal dealership

by from Dallas, TX |

Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep made buying my jeep the best experience ever!!! They went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and would leave the happiest I could be, which I was. Their staff is like no other staff I have ever seen at a dealership...they were extremely friendly and never seemed pushy at all!!! I will refer every friend, family member, or anyone in need of a new car to Clay Cooley!!!!

I LOVE my new car!!!

by from Irving Tx |

I recently bought a brand new Chrysler 300 from Clay Cooley Chrysler and I couldn't be happier!! At first I wasn't sure because I had heard some things about buying from Clay Cooley but when I got there I was pleasantly surprised by how friendly and helpful they all were. My salesman was fairly new and was still learning some things about my car, but any questions I had that he didn't know he went and asked his manager and I left there feeling very confident about my purchase.

Great Experience

by from Plano, TX |

Purchased a new Jeep from Clay Cooley Dodge yesterday. Best buying experience ever! Friendly staff and a great price! Thank you!

Worst Service Department Ever!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I took my Dodge Ram to Clay Cooley so that I could make sure my repairs were covered under my extended warranty. The FIRST time I took it in they had it for over a week for basic repairs. I paid the deductible and then some and thought everything was ok. A week later I was driving home from work and broke down on the highway, so had to tow the truck back to the shop. I spoke with Alex in the service dept. He told me that they would rush it and get it taken care of quickly for me. I called every day for ELEVEN DAYS, and no they never would call me back. And all I was told was that he was having a hard time having his technician to work on it! When I finally got my truck back I found a new dent on the tailgate, they didn't even care to clean it. Now today I went to start my truck and it would not start AGAIN, so I called Huffines Dodge in Plano and I explained everything that is going on. He told me what the problem is, so Clay Cooley held my truck for no reason I paid money for no reason and they didn't do a thing. Don't trust these people!!

December 18, 2013

We do strive to have good customer experiences for all of our clients and we are sorry you had a bad experience. If you would like to give us another opportunity we would like to offer you a free car wash and we would make sure you have a better experience.

Stay away from this dealership!

by from Farmers Branch, Texas |

Purchasing process was an 8 hour ordeal! I've never been treated so shabbily. These folks used every trick in the book, I only saw the invoice once, then came a series of blank sheets of paper with prices that had to be "approved" by the sales manager. I wanted to test drive another model from another dealership. Fine they said, we will have it brought over...for a few of 500 dollars! Never in my life have I been treated so badly. I never saw the other car, which by the way was more expensive. The whole process was a shell game. Do not trust these people, they will take advantage of you. And if this is the way the Clay Cooley dealerships are all run, everyone needs to warned.

December 18, 2013

We are sorry about your less then desirable vehicle purchase experience. We have made some adjustments in our finance department to hopefully streamline the purchase process. Should you decide to give us another opportunity to earn your business we will make sure to do a better job valuing your time.

First time car buyer

by from Irving, Texas |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle, and I can honestly say it was a really good and exciting experience. My sales person was Orlando, and he was wonderful at explaining the whole car buying process to me, and helping me be comfortable with my payments. I am more than happy with the service I received not only with my sales person but also with the finance department,