Friendly Ford

2250 South Rd Rt. 9, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Used 845-462-7700

Used truck purchase

by from Hopewell n.y. |

Keri Trexler and the entire sales team were very professional,patient and knowledgeable. I would like to thank Keri on behalf of my wife and I for such a wonderful experience.

New Car Lease

by from Hopewell Jct., NY |

My wife and I just leased a new car for the first time. Our experience could not have been better. Our salesman, Corey Hayes led us through the painless process and was courteous and helpful every step of the way. We also met with Keith and Steve and they were equally great to work with. I will definitely recommend this dealership and our salesman to all of my friends. When I need another car, I will be back.

Great service

by from Saugerties, NY |

I was very pleased with the experience of buying a used car at Friendly Ford. Joe was very helpful and worked hard to please. Would definately consider Friendly Ford in the future.

New Truck Purchase

by from Cold Spring NY |

I had been to several dealers prior to stopping in at Friendly Ford. I found there was a good inventory of vehicles for review. Their showroom was active. The salesman, Michael Wedrogowski, came over and pleasantly asked if there was anything he could help with. I said I was interested in looking at both used and new trucks. Michael took the time to understand my needs and he offered to show me around the lot, even though it was about 10 degrees outside. There was no rush and I had a good opportunity to ask plenty of questions. We ended up gong for a test ride in a new F-150 and the rest is history. Before leaving the dealership I was shown around the service department and met several of the staff. Very good experience. The name "Friendly" Ford is appropriate.

New car purchase

by from Poughkeepsie NY |

Our salesman Robert was great. He was not pushy and that's what I like. Made my car buying experience a pleasure. I will definitely be back again.

great service

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Was searching for 4 months for this car. Finally came up for sale. Test drove, purchased and took it home, all in one day. Joe Catalano was excellent.

Quick,Painless,Stress free car lease

by from westchester ny |

Excellent service,Turned in a lease car leased a brand new explorer sport with finance , insurance and registration in less then 4 hours Regina and Keith were a great help and pleasure to work with

Great service, excellent choice!

by from Stony Point, NY |

Great service, excellent choice! Special thanks to Mark. Even with my huge wish list of options for a car and as usual with very limited budget he found me the car I really like and really want! Great job!

Friendly Ford

by from Salisbury, CT |

We negotiated the purchase of a Fusion over the Internet, then went to the agency with our trade-in for appraisal and completed the purchase. The car we bought had to be transported to Friendly from another dealer. Abraham Santiago coordinated this for us and did an excellent job.

Great service

by from Poughkeepsie NY |

Thanks to Keith and Regina for an outstanding service. You guys are so helpful.