Friendly Ford

2250 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

New 888-346-4982 New 888-346-4982
Used 888-346-4308 Used 888-346-4308
Service 888-346-6244 Service 888-346-6244

Friendly Prices, Friendly Service, Friendly Ford!

Great Experience!

by from Kingston, NY |

We had been looking around for a new to us truck for several months. We inquired about a vehicle through the website and had a response within an hour. The vehicle did not have pictures on Friendly Ford's website so a staff member took pictures of the vehicle to send to us (something other dealerships would never do). We went to look at the vehicle, our salesman, Robert P., was great in developing a relationship with us and even in authentically engaging our almost 3-year old son. When it came time to do the final paperwork, the Finance Manager provided us with all the information about various options we had in terms of payments and service plan options but did not push us to take on something we either did not need or that would not work for us. Overall, we had a wonderful experience here and would HIGHLY recommend Friendly Ford to anyone. To top it all off, our son loves his "new big truck." :)

Friendly Ford responded to this review

November 17, 2015

Awww! We're glad your son loves his "new big truck"! And we're thankful that you took the time to submit this review. We work hard to earn every customer's business, and taking extra pictures of a car for you is just part of the job. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you find a "new to us" truck, and please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. Drive safely!

Patient & Friendly Staff at Friendly Ford!

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

I went to Friendly Ford after looking around at several dealers to test drive cars. This dealer had just the car I was looking for -- a much more updated version of current car, a 2006 Ford Focus. I found a 2015 Focus with cruise control, heated seats, heating steering wheel, back-up camera.... I sat in it, drove in it, and knew this was it! My salesman, Corey, knew about all the updates compared to my other car and was very helpful and eager to explain it to me and make sure I understood all these new features. I got a great deal, nothing was held back, they were totally honest, and I could tell that they wanted to make sure I left the dealership happy and satisfied. I had a lot of questions during the financing stage, but Steve in financing was more than patient, friendly, and informative! I could not thank him enough for all of his help in explaining warrantees, financing, and dealership packages, which benefited me in the end. I know if anything happens, I don't have to worry about my car. I really can't say enough good things about Corey, Steve, and the whole Friendly Ford staff for their help and patience during my big purchase. Again, thank you!

Great car Leasing experience

by from Beacon,NY |

I went to Friendly Ford in Poughkeepsie NY looking to lease a 2016 Ford Fusion. I worked With salesman Bobby Pucher. Not only did he find the exact car I was looking for he hammered out a deal I couldn't refuse. They took care of everything and within a couple hours I drove home in the new car I was looking for. I highly recommend this Ford dealer to anyone ! thank you to Bobby Pucher and the entire Friendly team. Excellent job done by all!

Very Friendly

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Purchased a new car and everyone was friendly and helpful. I will go to this dealership again.

Friendly Ford - Great Experience

by from Hyde Park, NY |

I needed a work vehicle and Mike Wedrogowski was able to find the right vehicle that was with in my budget. He was very professional and honest during the process. The Friendly Ford employees were very courteous. From Shay who answers the phone to Steve in finance. Great experience and will use them again in the future.

friendly ford poughkeepsie

by from poughkeepsie ny |

Anthony Giannini was very helpful while my husband was looking for a car. helped gat the perfect car at the best price. hubby is happy.

2015 F-150

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Purchased a new F-150 and had a great experience all throughout the process. I was not pressured nor was haunted by the personal. They were very easy to deal with. Thanks You.

New Management & New Experience

by from Poughkeepsie |

I'm glad now after looking for a passenger van in many places and not knowing that our local dealer ship got a new owner, have the opportunity to experiment an excellent customer service experience. I'll recommend to anyone who like me had a terrible experience in the past to visit this dealer.

Relaxing experience!

by from Poughkeepsie NY |

Best car experience ever. Simple, easy and painless! The Escape is gorgeous that obvious but the sales, finance and GM of Friendly Ford are Awesome. Thank you for making a car buying/leasing experience pleasant.

Great Buying Experience at Friendly Ford

by from Hartford, Ct |

I recently purchased a used 2014 Ford C-Max Energi from Friendly Ford from a listing I had seen online. I was originally hesitant of driving over 100 miles from CT to see a car. However the low mileage and the friendly, prompt response of everyone made me feel that this was going to be a good experience. I can only say wonderful things about Friendly Ford . Julie original took my call and promptly got back to me to let me know the car was available and took my deposit. Jasmine is perhaps the best sales person I have every had at a car dealer. She was great in getting all my questions answered, being patient and thorough as I asked many detailed questions about the car and warranty, and then doing everything to help make the trade in of my 2004 Prius with 195k miles happen to make the deal a reality. Mark in finance was very helpful in research questions and Kim filled out all the paperwork so the car could be registered out of state. This dealer is the most professional, friendly, and likeable dealer I have ever bought a car from and made shopping for a car for my daughter a pleasant experience. I now know why they have such great reviews online and they totally met my expectations after reading them. Thank you again to everyone at Fridndly Ford.