Friendly Ford

2250 South Rd Rt. 9, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

New 888-411-4574
Used 888-656-4319
Service 877-468-0459

Friendly Prices, Friendly Service, Friendly Ford!

Love my new Car!

by from Pleasant Valley, NY |

I was hesitant at first to buy a Ford, test drove the 2014 Ford Fusion and really liked it. Enjoying my new car. The service was great - Kathy our Sales person was wonderful. Very helpful, not pushy. I would recommend Friendly Ford.

June 11, 2014

Whenever you make a huge investment -- like buying a car -- it's important to do your research. We're glad you chose a Ford, but more importantly, we're thrilled that you really like it! Keep enjoying your new Fusion, and thanks for the kind words!

2014 FORD EDGE SEL / UNBELIEVEALBLE LUXURY/VALUE

by from Dutchess Co, NY |

Sales persons Keith and Michael did their best to fit my needs with my budget to get the best 2014 Ford Edge for me. I LOVE ITt!!! I knew Keith for many years as an excellent service rep. Now he's a salesman and his knowledge and ability gave me confidence in my decision. He made the process much easier!!! Micheal was very easy to talk to about what I wanted. Steve, the business manager, was excellent also! He's very helpful, efficient and courteous! I wouldn't go anywhere else! The FORD EDGE SEL is a great value for me. V-6 3,5 liter, AWD, handles like a dream, power seats, roomy, and of course, some new tech stuff. Got what I needed without all the extra bells and whistles that I didn't want to pay for. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LUXURY FOR THE PRICE !!!

July 1, 2014

Excellent choice, Safety1st! The Edge is a terrific car, and we're so glad you were able to find the right one for you! Enjoy, and drive safely!

Thanks

by from New Fairfield CT |

Corey Hayes, Norm , Barry and Steve were all helpful and patient as I purchased a 2014 Ford Fusion.

July 1, 2014

Thanks, Bshea! Enjoy your new Fusion, and we'll see you soon for your first oil change!

Great Buying Experience

by from Holmes, NY |

Great experience As my wifes lease on her Mercedes GLK 350 was due, I stopped in to look at the escape as a replacement. Steve Zavatski met us and showed us what he had in stock. We were unsure if we would lease or purchase. We looked at Certified Pre Owned and found one we liked. a 2014 Titanium. However the one we liked at closer inspection was damaged. I asked if he had something comprable in stock but did not. At this point we look at purchasing a new one but the price was more than I wanted to spend. Steve then showed us a 2014 Demo fully loaded and said he could get us a good deal.I was suspicious, but he did. I ended up leasing it with almost nothing down and a very managable monthly payment. As we only dvire it less than 10k miles a year it was perfect. Could not ask for a better car, the ride is better then the mercedes, and the car has a warm friendly interior. Time will show how it fares in gas mileage. The mercedes was a real gas hog for its size. It was not all that good in the snow either. Several of our freinds have the Escape and recommended it as well as Friendly Ford. So far they were correct. If you want a good deal and not feel that you overpaid go to Friendly Ford. Steve Zavatski is a great sales professional as is the rest of the staff.

June 12, 2014

Our primary goal is to make sure our customers get great cars at a great price. Period. We're happy Steve was able to help you do just that, and we appreciate you telling us about it. Thanks, and enjoy your new car!

Joe Catalano

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

Wonderful customer service and very knowledgable about the car I decided to purchase. So thankful I chose Friendly Ford to buy my first car!

June 12, 2014

We're equally thankful that you chose Friendly Ford! We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to earn your business, and we're looking forward to helping you for many more car purchases in the future!

New Mustang

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

I recently contacted Friendly Ford about purchasing a Mustang, and subsequently met with Sales Consultant, Kathy Colletti. She was both very helpful and professional. Friendly located the car I wanted and had it ready for me within a week. My entire experience with Kathy and the rest of the staff at Friendly Ford was very positive. I would not hesitate to recommend the dealership.

June 12, 2014

Kathy is such a terrific pro. We're glad to have her on the Friendly Ford sales team, and we're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with her. Drive that Mustang proudly...and as close to the speed limit as possible! (wink-wink)

Ford EDGE - Love the Car & Friendly Ford!

by from LaGrangeville, NY |

5 Stars to Friendly Ford! Mike W. helped us have a great, hassle-free buying experience. We love our new EDGE and applaud the Friendly team.

June 12, 2014

Your applause is certainly appreciated! Hassle-free is the best way to buy a car, and that's exactly what we aim to achieve for every one of our customers. Thanks, and drive your new Edge safely!

New Ford Fusion

by from Pleasant Valley |

I knew Keith from the service facitility. He is easy to work with and made all of our options clear, and worked with us to get the best price on our new Fusion. I trust Keith.

June 12, 2014

Trustworthiness is such an important characteristic of a Friendly Ford team member, so it means a lot for you to say you trust us. Thanks, Jeff! Have fun with your new Fusion!

great buying experience and repair

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

I had purchased a 06 ford explorer from Keith Rosier last year. This time around I returned to purchase a car for my wife. I was looking for a Jeep Liberty in which graciously advised to hurry and check it out because the vehicle would not last in the lot. I went in the next day and test drove the vehicle and finalized the deal which went very smoothly. Service was great from a to z. Keith even fixed my transmitter which the service dept said I needed a new one. I would recommend anyone to go to this dealership and ask for Keith.

June 12, 2014

Thanks, Robert! Your experience with Keith is exactly why we're so glad to have him on our sales team! Enjoy your new car, and please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

new car

by from enfield ct |

a pleasure to do business with them, I would buy another car from them in the future

April 2, 2014

Great to hear from you, sallycummings! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, and we look forward to helping you with your next car!

2011 Ford Edge Sport

by from Platteville, WI |

Purchased a 2011 Ford Edge Sport from Friendly Ford. Great buying experience all around. The deal was so good I came all the way from Wisconsin for the vehicle. The gentlemen in sales named Chris came and picked me up at the airport after a two hour delay and brought me back to pickup my vehicle. Best experience and deal I've gotten while purchasing a vehicle. Would highly recommend Friendly Ford and Chris if you need a quality vehicle at an excellent price. 5 Stars all the way!!!!

June 12, 2014

All the way from Wisconsin? Wow! Thanks for the kind words, Matt. We're happy to hear about your experience, and we hope you enjoy your new car!