Texas Motor 4mative Auto

(3.8) 4 Reviews

800 N Watson Rd, Arlington, TX 76011

Awesome service and great prices!

by from houston tx |

I came in with a budget in mind, and they were able to help me find a car that would fit both my budget and my safety standards. My infinity m35 has been a breeze to drive. The salesmen are so helpful and very nice to deal with! I will be back for my next car for sure!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Mckinney, TX |

Perfect experience from beginning to end. Rashad helped me find my Nissan Altima, got me approved very easily even though my credit situation was less than perfect. They also made sure the car was safe to drive and ready to go when I came to pay my down payment! Definitely will be back next time myself or a family member is looking for a car!

My Experience at Texas Motor

by from Arlignton Texas |

My experience with Texas Motors 4matic auto was great! They were the the best and went beyond to help me get the best deal. Best personality ever!! Really made my visit smooth and fun, very professional and very helpful. Such excellent service!

worst after sale service

by from fort worth, tx |

everything is good till you pay. then they won't care. i bought a car from them and on my first day after i paid them, i had check engine light on. called them and they say we will call you back. still waiting for them to call me and nothing happened.