Auto Palace

Auto Palace

4621 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43228

Used 888-360-8923

Drove 250 miles round trip and wasted my time.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was interested in a 2006 Monte Carlo at the Auto Palace. After a few phone calls, emails, and sending credit info. I was read to drive 120 miles to look the car and buy it as long as it's condition was good. Before I left my office, I noticed what looked like a rust problem stemming from the right rear wheel well and bleeding out to the quarter panel, but the picture on cars.com was hard to see. I called and talk to Maria, to ask about what I was seeing on the image. She put me on hold to check and came back with the assurance there was no rust. So I made the trip. Before going in the sales office, I went to check the car. It had a bad rust problem and the quarter panel would have needed replaced, which seemed odd for a 2006 model car. I was upset that I had lost so much time, effort, and miles on my car. I just got back in the car and left. I did not appreciate being lied to.

Unbeatable Service!

by from bexley, ohio |

I came in to purchase a vehicle after hearing from a friend that they are able to work with ANYBODY! The Sales Rep was very quick and professional in dealing with my application. He was able to get a lender for me in a matter of 1 hour and I had the keys in my hand another hour later! I have been driving the car for about 2 months now and have had no problems with anything. The title was delivered to me quickly and everything was sealed and approved with no problems. I would recommend to everyone! Great Service and Quality cars!

Great Experience!

by from columbus, oh |

I have absolutely terrible credit history and this car lot was able to help me out swiftly and with a positive attitude. They were understanding of my situation and got me in a vehicle within just a couple hours. I recommended them to a friend of mine and she has had their car for a few months now and loves it! Great Customer Service and Actions

great experience

by from columbus, ohio |

I purchased a vehicle from this lot and I was very pleased with the quick response that I was given from the manager. They assisted me with all my needs and what I was looking for in a vehicle. They got me in and out in a short amount of time with no hassle!

amazing customer service

by from columbus, ohio |

I bought a 2005 Audi Q7 from this dealer and was very pleased with the service and response i got from all the employees. The vehicle was accurately described in the description and the total cost was fairly reasonable for the make and model of the car. They worked well with me and the credit issues that I have had in the past, making it simple to purchase this vehicle, and in a timely manner.

Great dealership!

by from Columbus |

Great experience. Answered all questions. Took care of all concerns.