RR Motors LLC

RR Motors LLC

633 Lakewood Rd, Waterbury, CT 06704

Used 866-906-0513

You get the best of both worlds at RR Motors LLC - repairs and sales.

2006 Chev. Cargo 3500

by from Torrington, CT |

I purchased a 2006 Chev 3500 cargo van with 33k miles for my electrical contracting company about 2 months ago and the whole experience was A+ from the time I walked in the door and spoke to Rob till the time I picked the van up. Very honest people to deal with. They repaired the few things that needed to be taken care of as promised. When I need to add another low milage van to our fleet rather than a new one I will check them out first . Thanks guys

The way vehicle buying should be

by from Putnam, CT |

I was looking for a work truck for my business. The people at RR had recently listed a used 2011 Transit Connect. They were very accommodating and easy to work with. No pressure sales tactics and very down to earth. The purchase process was simple and they addressed all my needs before I purchased. They went above and beyond to get the vehicle ready for me before I came to pick it up. The only caveat that I have with RR is that I wish they were closer to where I live! I would definitely buy from RR again.

Great Experience

by from Stamford CT |

The short review on R & R Motors LLC is simple. The owners Robert Rubbo and Robert Rinaldi exceeded my expectations before, during, and after the sale. If you have found a vehicle online and are debating whether to go to R & R or not, call, visit, and you will immediately see for yourself why I rate them as highly as I can. If you would you like details on my particular experience, read on. My experience begins 4-5 weeks before visiting R & R. I had been searching internet sites and local dealers for a used pickup. I made inquiries on dozens of trucks from dozens of dealers and was getting really discouraged. The majority of dealers never returned my calls or emails, even to acknowledge whether or not the vehicle was still available. About four weeks into my search, my wife and I took the hour ride from Stamford CT up to the Southington area as there were several dealers there offering various trucks. We could not have been more disappointed. We visited a couple of dealers that were just plain rude, vehicles dirty, and two that absolutely refused to let us test drive. The following week I found a 2005 Dodge Ram on Cars.com and clicked the dealer inquiry button. The next day I was contacted by Robert Rubbo who answered all the questions I had at the time and invited me up for a test drive. That Saturday, we again took an hour ride, this time to Waterbury. Upon arrival , we were greeted by Robert Rubbo who stayed with us for a good hour while I climbed under, crawled in and otherwise gave the truck the best inspection I could. Again, he answered any all questions we had. The truck was even better than I had expected. The photos really didn?t tell the whole story. ***Just as I was closing the hood, Robert pointed out a pinhole leak in the power steering cooler that I had missed, and said that if we bought the truck he?d fix it. He took us on a reasonable length test drive, even offered to let my mechanic take a look if necessary. (unfortunately he was too far away) Both my wife and I drove and liked the truck. Here comes the good part folks: We went back to the office, I gave Rob a sizable deposit (no way I was letting that truck get away) and signed paperwork. Even with the age of the truck, Rob gave me a 30 day warrantee. I told him I?d need a couple of weeks to get the balance together and he was fine with that. It gave him time to make the repair and give the truck the R & R safety check, clean it up etc. During that two week period, Rob called me several times and eventually I paid the balance and signed a bunch of DMV paperwork. We planned to pick he truck up the following Saturday. Once more, during that week Rob and I spoke several times. He let me know that he fixed the cooler, and a bonus, he replaced the instrument cluster plexi, (even though it was not part of the contract). He told me on the last call Friday that when doing the safety check, they noticed the rear brakes were worn, the emergency brake shoes were worn, and the emergency brake cables were rusted. (this is something I?d have never picked up until I had the truck up in the air and took the wheels off, as when we test drove it, it braked fine). By the next afternoon when we arrived they had replaced the rear brake pads, rear rotors, e-brake shoes and cables. That?s at least $650.00 worth of parts and labor. Probably more down here. Last note: they replaced the reflector in the door (without even mentioning it) that I noticed was missing but never said anything. Bottom line here?When I picked up the truck, it was as good as it could have possibly been. Mechanically, it was in better shape than when I test drove it. New brakes, fresh oil change, sparkling clean inside and out, even tank of gas in the tank. Both owners came out to see us off, handshakes all around, here?s the keys, and I drove away?happy as a possum eatin peach seeds. I would HIGHLY recommend R & R to anyone looking for a used car.

Great overall experience

by from Shelton |

Honest and easy to work with. Experienced mechanics who are familiar with their products. Seamless and professional purchase process. If your looking for a low mileage used vehicle at a fair price, check out this dealership.

Top notch service and used cars.

by from Naugatuck, CT |

I've purchased three vehicles from R R Motors and have all my mechanical work done there. They are professional, friendly, courteous and most of all trustworthy. You can't go wrong dealing with R R Motors.

2012 nissan maxima

by from naugatuck ct |

Great experience dealing with rrmotorsllc would recommend to anyone.

Quality sales and service

by from Watertown, CT |

Excellent auto service technicians with personal attention to your car purchase. I recently purchased a 2009 Ford Escape XLT 4 cyl which met my needs for MPG and price range. They went through the car bumper to bumper, disclosed and fixed all defects and cleane the vehicle in and out including waxing the exterior. Honesty and satisfaction was the message here and as a customer thats all you are looking for. Great job RR Motors!