Roseville Kia

780 Automall Dr, Roseville, CA 95661

New 888-475-9464
Used 877-799-2991
Service 888-509-7556

At Roseville Kia, we strive to give you the best car shopping experience possible.

bought a new car

by from Roseville,CA |

the salesmen were very helpful with all my questions and found me the car i wanted :)

Awesome experience!

by from Sacramento CA |

After searching for a used F150 for 3 months and working with several local dealers Roseville Kia won our business. From the first phone call with internet manager Zach, closing our deal with the Manger Mike and finally signing the final documents with Pach we had had an amazing experience. We were able to get all the information we needed from Zach via the phone as we live a distance away. Mike gave us the price we needed to make the deal work with zero stress, OVER THE PHONE! Pach explained every detail at closing and is a true professional. You can't go wrong at this dealership.

Awesome experience!

by from Sacramento CA |

Great Service Experience

by from Roseville CA |

Their staff is friendly and punctual. They always honor their appointment times and they're always ready when when you come in. They provide you with a reasonable time window of when the service will be completed. The overall experience is excellent!

Great Custer Service

by from Rocklin CA |

I have serviced my Kia Sedona here a number of times and the customer service has been great. Connor, one of the service writers, is always friendly.

Great Custer Service

by from Rocklin CA |

Great crew

by from Pioneer, Ca. |

The guys at Roseville where able to give us a great price on a Kia Optima. The best price in 200 miles! They weren't pushy, very friendly and easy to negotiate with. My wife and I's first car buying experience was great. they were great with entertaining our 10 and 8 year old kids through the buying process. I highly recommend this dealership and will visit again.

Great crew

by from Pioneer, Ca. |

Awesome

by from Lincoln, CA |

I have bought tons of cars in my life time, but this was one of the greatest experiences I've had. I had seen the optima on the road and finally decided to check it out...Hands down the nicest car in the price range. I had a quick appraisal on my 2012 Honda Accord...I traded it in on a 2014 Optima SXL turbo lease. Great pricing and fast service. The managers Mike and Eli helped me get a car at a great price and I was in and out in 2 hours! My wife was happy to get rid of the 2012 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Navi. A week later I traded in the Honda Pilot for another 2014 optima SXL Turbo. Don't sleep on KIA. Take a look at the car before you make a decision!! Thanks guys!