Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

3800 Hwy. 78, Snellville, GA 30078

New 866-475-4507
Used 877-227-6467
Service 877-968-7956

Come Experience the Difference!!

Drew Ferguson

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

Drew Ferguson This review is all about Drew. He is an awesome young man with a great future in car sales. He know the product and is a great pitcher. Kudos Ford you guys have a great employee that has potential for future endeavors. I brought a Ford Focus Titanium and am over the moon in love with this car! Thanks to Drew!!!!

December 30, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Drew, Qeteria! Delivering a great experience is our passion, and we're delighted that Drew did so for you. Thanks for writing your feedback! Let us know if we can be of further service in the future!

Got EXACTLY the car i wanted

by from Snellville, GA |

Last week i bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback. I looked online at around 10 different dealerships, and came into Five Star to meet with the sales team and see if they could find the exact vehicle i wanted. The sales team was all nice, not at all dismissive when they realized i already was being helped. The call center they use is a bit slow though, they called 3x in 24 hours, and had no idea someone had already called me. They even called once AFTER i bought my car, and i had to tell them i had already purchased and to stop calling me. I worked with Nick Miello, and he was able to locate the exact trim, body style, and color i wanted, and had it brought to the store. I felt like i got a really fair price, especially for buying new. Plus, the store provided an extra $500 in rebates, AND helped me find financing for lower than my credit union was offering. It took a few days for the car to come in, i had a loaner for the time it took, and they did a full detail and gave me a full tank of gas when i came to pick it up, which was unexpected and nice! The only thing that bummed me out a little is that the car was driven over 300 miles to the store, instead of shipped. In the long run it doesn't matter, i was just under the impression until i picked it up that it was being shipped, not driven by someone from a different state. Like i said though, that is minor. Overall, i am happy with my purchase, and would make this store my first stop should i be in the market for a new car, and would recommend anyone looking for a Ford to check these guys out.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied overall with your experience working with Nick. Putting you in the perfect car for your needs at a great price is our passion, and we're happy that we were able to achieve it with you. We will forward your comments to the appropriate individuals so that we can continue delivering "five star" service to our customers in the future. Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope you are enjoying your new Fiesta! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Great Service

by from Lilburn, GA |

I have been on the hunt for the perfect used Murano for a few weeks. My last stop was Five Star on Saturday. I didn't walk away with a vehicle but I had one hell of an experience. My sales rep, Nick, was completely sweet and awesome and did everything he could to get me in a deal short of buying the truck himself. I appreciated his genuine easy manner and the fact he was not even remotely disrespectful or aggressive (which I've dealt with a lot). Nick and Five Star were up front, full of options, and kept things simple. The showroom was simple but immaculate and the time there was comfortable. I'm sorry we couldn't make a deal, but I would go back to try another deal in a heartbeat and I'd recommend them to everyone!

March 13, 2015

Thank you for your great feedback! While we're sorry to hear that we weren't able to put you into a vehicle during your visit, we are glad to hear that you were pleased with the experience. Please do not hesitate to call on us again if we can do anything for you in the future!

Jessica Whitlock

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

Many thanks to Jessica in handling my service and parts purchases. She is always courteous and helpful.

March 3, 2015

Hello, Ray! It's great to know that you continue to be pleased with the service provided by Jessica during your visits. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Darryl Farmer

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

I have consulted with Darryl Farmer (Service Advisor) on many occasions regarding my F250 and have been very satisfied with the service he has provided. Darryl has gone far beyond the basics to insure my truck is properly maintained and work performed in an exemplary manner. I am so satisfied with Darryl that I will not go to any of the other advisors (if Darryl is not in, I will wait for him to return). Darryl is definitely a credit to Five Star Ford.

March 3, 2015

Thanks, Ray! We're glad to hear that you are entirely satisfied with the service Darryl has performed on your F-250, and that he has earned your confidence with your truck's service needs. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Great service

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

I bought my Explorer at Five Star Ford last October and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I have been taking it back for maintenance and have been dealing with a girl named Jessica Whitlock. She was extra helpful. I would recommend this car dealership to anyone who wants excellent service.

March 3, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation, Katie! We're glad to hear that Jessica has earned your confidence with your Explorer's future needs, and that we have earned your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again!

Daniel Trompeter

by from atlanta, Georgia |

As always i was treated with respect and consideration when i visited the dealership. I went in expecting to just explore buying a new car. Nick Melillo met me and did a very good job of listening to how i was going to use the new car and agreed that the Fiesta would be great for me. He brought around the new car went over the features and then we went for a test drive. I loved the car and we arrived a a fair deal for both me and the dealership. NIck delivered the car to my house as i had no way to get both cars home. I really like that there are a lot of young people working at the dealership proving to me that Ford is developing a strong sales and service force for their customers. I would send anyone with car buying needs to Five Star and Nick.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We're glad to know that Nick was able to work with you to ensure that the Fiesta was the right car for your needs, and that he was able to help you get your new car home. We take pride in providing "five star" customer service, and we're delighted to know that we demonstrated that for you. Thanks again for writing about your experience and for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Awesome New Car Buying Experience!

by from Monroe, GA |

I have been shopping for a New SUV for several weeks now. I was referred to Stone Mtn Ford by my Awesome Uncle Darryl Farmer who works in the Service Dept. He hooked me up with Mike Babigian & Adam Stetler on the Sales Floor and they were able to help me get what I wanted in the price range I needed to be in...Something another local Ford Dealership said was not possible! It was Quick Easy and Painless. Didn't have to deal with going back and forth on haggling or stay there for hours trying to get to where I needed to be. I was VERY Pleased with my experience there. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from them. The first one was used and now this is the first New Car purchase from this Dealership. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new car!! AND Darryl Farmer in the Service Dept totally Rocks!

December 12, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation, Crystal! We're glad that you were pleased with the result of Mike and Adam's efforts on your behalf. Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're thrilled to know that they achieved that for you. Thanks for writing about your experience! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Buying a new car

by from Snellville, GA |

I was recommend this car dealership by my friend that work here. The whole process was so smooth and not stressful at all, I have never experience this before when buying a vehicle. The salesman was Sean Roberts and he was very professional with everything, the whole team was.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for your positive comments, Paula! We're happy to hear Sean could help provide an enjoyable and stress free car buying experience for you. We appreciate you trusting our team at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain, and we hope you are enjoying your new car. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have.

Five Star Indeed

by from Buford,GA |

I submitted an inquiry late one evening not expecting much more than the usual run around and lack of service like i received from most other dealerships, but what I got was the opposite of the usual. Paul Golden called me early the next morning and was very friendly, helpful and courteous. He quickly sent me a detailed quote with a great price. We spoke again later and he explained all the discounts and incentives on the quote. I had been set on a different new vehicle that was not a Ford but the lower price and the great service was starting to win me over. Later the same day Paul even found a way to discount it a little further to help me shift from the vehicle I had my heart set on as Five Stars price was now far below what you could find the same vehicle or a comparable vehicle at anywhere else. Unfortunately i had been distracted when he told me about the Ford incentives and i failed to ask about them later. I called him that evening to let him know I'd like to come in for a test drive and to discuss making the deal. He said come in tonight if i wanted to and they wouldn't mind staying late if they needed to. Just a minute or so after we hung up he called back hoping to catch me before i left. He realized we hadn't confirmed a detail on one of the Ford incentives and that based on our last conversation i probably didn't qualify for it and i didn't. The fact that he called me before i drove all the way out instead of doing what most dealers would do letting me drive out thinking they could talk me into it anyway was incredible. That's the kind of honesty that not many businesses have anymore. He of course told me that he still wanted to try and help me make a deal that would work for me with that vehicle or maybe something else. I let him know that I wasn't completely dismissing it as an option but i already had something something on the line as a backup if this one didn't work. We stayed in touch over the next few days as i shopped around and he was just as polite and helpful even knowing that i probably wouldn't be purchasing with him. Ultimately i bought something else somewhere else but i would highly recommend Five Star Ford to anyone looking for a Ford vehicle. A little shopping around will show you that their Ford prices are better than any Ford dealer around so if all of their employees give the same level of service i received then they truly deserve their five star name.

April 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your positive experience with Paul and the Five Star Ford Stone Mountain team, Benjamin. We appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation, even though you ended up purchasing elsewhere. We hope you will consider us again in the future, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

A GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

by from Monroe GA |

FROM THE FIRST PHONE CALL TO WALKING OUT WITH MY ESCAPE WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE! WENT IN WITH PRE-APPROVAL AND THEY FOUND ME A BETTER FINANCING OPTION WITH MY POOR CREDIT. ALREADY KNEW HOW MUCH I COULD AFFORD MONTHLY AND GOT ME THE PAYMENTS I COULD AFFORD. WAS TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS, THANKS SHALISA, PATRICK AND EVERYONE BEHIND THE SCENES, TOU WERE ALL GREAT!

April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share bout your positive car buying experience with our team at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain, Don and Lori! We're glad we could help to get you exactly what you wanted in a vehicle at a price that worked well for you. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. Enjoy your Escape!