Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

3800 Hwy. 78, Snellville, GA 30078

New 866-475-4507
Used 877-227-6467
Service 877-968-7956

Come Experience the Difference!!

Drew Ferguson

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

Drew Ferguson This review is all about Drew. He is an awesome young man with a great future in car sales. He know the product and is a great pitcher. Kudos Ford you guys have a great employee that has potential for future endeavors. I brought a Ford Focus Titanium and am over the moon in love with this car! Thanks to Drew!!!!

December 30, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Drew, Qeteria! Delivering a great experience is our passion, and we're delighted that Drew did so for you. Thanks for writing your feedback! Let us know if we can be of further service in the future!

CAKED UP

by from GRAYSON GA |

VERY KIND OUTSTANDING SERVICE FROM ANDY AND THE QUICK LANE CREW VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT VERY FRIENDLY STAFF I RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE

ANDY SITTEN QUICK LANE

by from DECATUR GEORGIA |

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE I WAS TREATED LIKE A QUEEN OR A DIVA BY ANDY SITTEN IN QUICK LANE. I GIVE FIVE STAR TO ANDY IN QUICK LANE HE IS EXCELLENT IN EVERY AREA. I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW

Monica Woodard was excellent sales professional

by from Lithonia Ga |

Every one there treated us with dignity and respect, thanks for the experience.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain, Keisha! We're glad to read that you were pleased with your experience, and that you enjoyed working with our team! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you, but in the meantime, congratulations on your new car!

Mrs. Molly Langsdorf

by from Atlanta GA |

Gary Marsh sold us an Explorer on Saturday. We are very happy with his service. He was relaxed and informative. We did not feel any pressure to buy, but could not pass up the car once he showed me the tailgate seating. First time I have ever bought a FORD over a CHEVY. Thank you for a nice day, Gary. We will be back to see you in a few years when we buy an Expedtion for my husband.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain for your new Explorer! We're delighted that you were so pleased with your experience, and that Gary was able to ensure that you felt entirely comfortable while picking out your new car! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, but in the meantime, enjoy your new Explorer!

New car Purchase

by from Johns Creek, GA |

I had a great experience at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain. I live in Johns Creek, GA but drove to Snellville, GA for one specific sales person. Gary Marsh is the only salesperson that I have worked with when buying/leaseing a new vehicle for over 16 years. He is knowledgeable, professional and every step of the way he made me feel comfortable. Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership as part of my buying process also contributed to my great experience...I would recommend Five Star Ford Stn Mtn and Gary Marsh to anyone who wants to buy a new vehicle.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're delighted to know that Gary continues to have your confidence, and that you enjoyed your most recent visit! It's great that he has been able to ensure that you feel comfortable during your purchases! We look forward to working with you again in the future, and thanks again for writing about your visit!

Sean Roberts Is Responsible for 4 of the 5 Stars

by from Covington, GA |

I hate car shopping. I've never been a fan of it. Most of the time I don't much care for the salesman either. Often they are pushy with bad hair and smoker's teeth. Sometimes they smell like cheap whiskey. Not the case with Sean Roberts. He was patient and kind and really funny. He has good hair and very nice teeth. He was clean and organized and didn't have whiskey breath. He has great handwriting. I had a unique situation and he dealt with it like a pro. He was back and forth with the service department and the manager more times than I can count. I gave him numbers and he made them work for me as did his twin brother Patrick in the Finance Dept. They don't really look alike, (Patrick reminds me of Jason Bateman) but it's not hard to spot the similarities once you see them together. TBoth Sean and Patrick have such a great sense of humor and a well-developed working relationship. It's obvious they enjoy what they do. Sean even agreed to take my trade in unseen. And the best part was I was only there for a few hours, which went by really quickly. This never happens. In fact, the entire staff at Five Star was phenomenal. All very friendly and professional. All working very hard but having fun doing it. What I thought was going to be a tedious afternoon ended up being enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for another vehicle. Oh, and if I had to make suggestions on improving my experience, I would like to see snack machines and a wet bar in the waiting room. That is all.

August 5, 2015

We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Sean! Thank you for providing us with the story of your recent purchasing experience at Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain! We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Happy customer

by from Loganville, Georgia |

I recently started looking for a car. I looked on-line after Linda Dallas told me to check out the FIVE Star Ford Dealership. I came to the dealership looking for one car only to find out the one I wanted was no longer available. The dealership quickly went into action trying to find what I was looking for. Kathy Sullivan stepped in and begin to take care of us along with Adam and a few others. Kathy has continued to follow up with us to make sure that all is well. We left that evening with a brand new Ford Explorer. The buying process was easy and not very stressful at all. I am thankful that Linda recommended me giving you guys the opportunity to shop with you. I love my car. Thanks Five Star Ford.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for the kind review, Kelly! We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Linda, Kathy, Adam, and everyone on our sales team. We try to get customers the vehicle they are looking for quickly and with as little hassle as possible. Congratulations on your new Ford and we look forward to seeing you back for all of your Explorer's future service needs!

Great Dealership, Great People

by from Hiram, GA. |

First, I must admit that I drove an hour and ten minutes to get to Five Star Ford due to the fact that they had the best advertised internet prices on the new F-150. After doing much research and comparing prices, I made the long haul with my family in tow. When we arrived at the dealership I was not disappointed. This dealership had a large inventory of F-150s at much better prices than the dealerships closer to home. My salesperson Monica Woodard did a great job of helping me out and catering to my family's need to find just the right vehicle. Monica was very kind and knowledgeable about the vehicle's features. She was even kind enough to go get several different vehicles in the rain and pull them to the front door of the dealership so that we could check out the different options of each without having to drag the wife and kids out in the rain. She also offered my daughters snacks and took them to the restroom while my wife and I signed paperwork. Even after the sale, she and the sales manager Roosevelt continued to show class as they addressed a minor concern I had. Monica, Roosevelt and everyone else I dealt with at this dealership were friendly and knowledgeable. This was an excellent car buying experience and I will definitely buy here again.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed and positive review, Chris, and congratulations on the purchase of your new F-150! We are very glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Monica and Roosevelt. We pride ourselves on the customer focus of our sales team, so to hear about your experience gives us great joy! Sorry that you had such a long drive to come out and see us, but at least the drive back was in style in a new Ford! Thanks again for the glowing review and we look forward to seeing you back again for all of your future car buying needs!

Great Dealership with great service.

by from Loganville, Georgia |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership. All people involved were a great help in making this process one of the easiest. Kathy has been in touch with me to make sure that everything is still okay and she was a great asset in making the purchasing part easy. Linda Dallas was also very nice and a great asset to the company, She recommended that I come and check the dealership out. It was a friendly atmosphere from beginning to end. Kudos to Five Star Ford. I love my new Ford Explorer.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your glowing review, Kelly! We pride ourselves on our friendly sales team and are glad to hear about your positive experience with Kathy and Linda. Congratulations on your new Ford! We look forward to seeing you again for all of your Explorer's future service needs.

MY EXPERIENCE

by from SNELLVILLE,GEORGIA |

I WANT TO SEND OUT A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MIKE,ADAM,AND PATRICK. THESE GUYS WENT OUT THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE I GOT THE 2015 FORD EXPLORER I WANTED. MY VEHICLE CAME ALL THE WAY FROM GREENVILE,SOUTH CAROLINA.. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE TIME AND EFFORT THEY PUT INTO GETTING ME WHAT I WANTED. THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH!!!!!

July 7, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience, Shennell! We're glad that you were pleased with your visit, and we hope you are enjoying your Explorer! It's great that our team was able to work with you to ensure that you got the vehicle you wanted. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!