Rock Chevrolet

1000 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030

New 877-659-7937
Used 866-771-7684
Service 888-904-4454

Customer service is back, so don't you dare shop anywhere else until you Shop the Rock!

Great Service from Ed

by from Third Lake, Il |

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

Helped me get my dream car.

by from Chicago IL |

I recently purchased a used Camaro from Rock Chevrolet. Overall, the buying experience was fantastic. They worked with me on my trade to the point where I was satisfied. My salesman Baja couldn't have been better. He was extremely informative and had truly went the extra mile to help me through the entire process, as did the rest of the staff. If you are interested in a vehicle from this dealership especially a Camaro do not hesitate to check it out. Also, find Baja if you can!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Grayslake, IL |

With the recent recall on my newly purchased Chevy Malibu it was important to me that once the parts had become available the service be done as soon as possible. My schedule with work and school was going to make it extremely hard for me to be without my vehicle. The service offered at Rock for transportation to be provided worked out beautifully. I was able to drop off my car before class, get a ride to the local community college, and be picked up immediately following my daily classes t ensure that I would be hable to get to my job on time.

Lied to

by from lake forest,il |

Decent dealership but please avoid salesman Baja. He lied straight to our faces and failed to 'I'll take care a ya'. Also had to wait forever to have our car 'detailed' after purchase.

Highly Satisfied with Rock Chevrolet!!!

by from Woodstock, IL |

I highly recommend Rock Chevrolet in Grayslake, IL if you are in search for a dependable car, reasonable payments and excellent customer service! My credit isn't too great and I just recently started working a job. I visited many dealerships and they weren't able to help me but at Rock Chevrolet they went way beyond my expectations and were able to put me in a car and I drove home the same day! There was one salesman in particular that stood out by the name of Brent. He was very helpful, down to earth and truly had my best interest in hand. He asked what I was looking for in a car and found a car just for me with everything I asked. I really thought that car salesman were just after getting a bonus. Brent wasn't like that at all. He felt my pain and all the disappointments that I previously had experienced. He was very understandable and went way beyond his duties. I was car-less and he came to pick me up which is an hour away and brought me to the dealerships. He even drove to Chicago which is two hours away from the dealership to pick up my co-buyer. He didn't have to do anything of that but he did. I came there just looking to get into anything but drove away with a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva!!! It's a very nice luxurious suv and the payments are affordable. I have been car searching for years and never thought I would get a decent, reliable, dependable car.I felt discouraged, alone and thought I had nowhere to turn. Even days after my purchase, Brent gave me a call to see how everything was and reassured me he would always there to help. And he stills calls now to this day to make sure that I'm highly satisfied. I didn't know there were still good people are there who will go out of their way to help you. It's nice to see that these days and Brent was truly a great help! Check out Brent and the Rock Chevrolet team. They were there for me when I had nowhere to turn and made me feel at home. In the future, I will be purchasing my next car from them!!!

Highly Satisfied!!!

Satisfied with Customer Service and Work

by from Grayslake, IL |

We have taken our 2014 Cruze to this dealer twice for it's first scheduled oil change and for a Chevrolet recall regarding low coolant (no issues were found). Both times staff has been very friendly and courteous. They will answer your questions and check on any concerns such as when we brought in the car for the oil, we asked to check on a noise the car would make when turned off but was intermittent. The noise didn't duplicate at the time but the service record did note that the tech did check on it. I am not particularly worried about this issue but will follow up if it happens more often. It's not affecting the driveability of the car.

Great service

by from Grayslake, IL |

The staff at Rock Chevrolet are extremely friendly helpful and professional. The service department addressed our needs and completed the service on time and quickly. Thanks for a great experience.

Good service

by from Grayslake, IL |

It was a nice service and everything just in time, so far I got no problems with my malibu

Trying to scam

by from Chicago IL |

My husband went there to look at a used car and was quoted a price of $13,000 after trade in. When he went to their website it was listed for $10,000! When he spoke to the manager all he said was that well then they would give it for the $10,000. No apologies, or it seems embarrassment, for their dishonesty.

Good Service

by from Grayslake, IL |

I love the service department at Rock Chevy especially Louie! Good guy, honest and tells you what you need to know. Go see Louie! JK-Grayslake