Rock Chevrolet

1000 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030

New 866-921-6371 New 866-921-6371
Used 877-580-7115 Used 877-580-7115
Service 877-402-7943 Service 877-402-7943

Customer service is back, so don't you dare shop anywhere else until you Shop the Rock!

Great Service from Ed

by from Third Lake, Il |

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

Why setup appointments?

by from Chicago,IL |

I called at 10:30 in the morning to see if a vehicle they had was still available for sale. The woman sheena a sure me that the car is available and set an appointment for me at 3:15pm. Now I live an hour and 20 mins away and when I get there (I was late), the vehicle is no longer available and it was the only vehicle I was going all the way out there to see. Why didn't Steven or even sheena call to say that they sold the vehicle before I got there so that I won't have to waste my gas and my time only to be met with nothing. Seriously

Great people great service great time.

by from Grayslake, Il |

I needed to trade in my Navigator for something more reliable and better fuel economy. The process was quick and easy and much appreciated.

February 3, 2016

Hi Elizabeth, thank so much for working with us and we appreciate the positive review! Thanks again, and please let us know if you need anything more.

Great Service, Great job!

by from Gurnee, IL |

The service writer was very helpful and kept me informed from start to finish

January 9, 2016

Hi Richard, thank you very much for working with our service department! We really appreciate your feedback and please let us know if we can do anything more for you!

Great Service

by from Grayslake, IL |

Jorge is very knowledgeable and service tech came out and explained an issue.

January 3, 2016

Hi Michael, thank you for reviewing our service department and we appreciate your positive review! Thanks again, and please let us know if there is anything more that we can do for you!

Excellent Service

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

I had awesome experience at the Rock. I was treated like family. I would never go to another dealer!!!

December 30, 2015

Hi Jerry, thank you very much for your positive review of your experience with us! You ARE family now! Thanks again, hope to see you for your first oil change!

Great Service, Great attitude

by from Racine, Wi |

Worked very well with what I wanted and price range. Very recommended to send ANYONE to get a vehicle here. Very Satisfied Costumer.

December 30, 2015

Hi Shakita, thank you very much for your positive review of your experience with us! We're happy you found something in your price range and we appreciate your future referrals!

Overall

by from PARK CITY, IL |

They are very nice and polite people who work there. There should be more place with that kind of customer service.

December 23, 2015

Hi Marcy, thank you very much for choosing Rock Chevrolet for your auto service! Please let us know if you need anything more - and we agree, there should be more places that offer great customer service!

Great Service

by from Waukegan, IL |

Everything from the staff to the service was perfect. The young man explained everything that my car needed fixed very clear and detailed. It was my second time taking my car in for service. Im very happy with the outcome.

December 23, 2015

Hi Antioco, thank you for choosing Rock Chevrolet for your car service and repair! Glad to hear that everything was explained to you and your car was well taken care of. Let us know if you need anything else!

NEW CAR FROM ROCK CHEVROLET

by from Grayslake, ILLinois |

Very pleasant experience working with John Pondell our sales advisor thanks to Daniel Nierman in Service

December 23, 2015

Hi Lillian, thank you so much for your review of your experience with John Pondell and Dan Nierman. Glad to hear everything went well and please let us know if you have any questions!