Rock Chevrolet

1000 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030

New 877-659-7937
Used 866-771-7684
Service 888-904-4454

Customer service is back, so don't you dare shop anywhere else until you Shop the Rock!

Great Service from Ed

by from Third Lake, Il |

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

Good service

by from Grayslake, IL |

It was a nice service and everything just in time, so far I got no problems with my malibu

Trying to scam

by from Chicago IL |

My husband went there to look at a used car and was quoted a price of $13,000 after trade in. When he went to their website it was listed for $10,000! When he spoke to the manager all he said was that well then they would give it for the $10,000. No apologies, or it seems embarrassment, for their dishonesty.

Good Service

by from Grayslake, IL |

I love the service department at Rock Chevy especially Louie! Good guy, honest and tells you what you need to know. Go see Louie! JK-Grayslake

Great selection and prices.

by from Grayslake, IL |

Great selection of models/trim packages. Pricing was very competitive.

Good Luck Getting Referral Check

by from Palatine, IL |

Salesman tells you it was mailed weeks ago. Then when you ask him why he's lying to you; he says annoyed..are you calling me a liar? Well if the shoe fits Andrew Rios. Repeatedly lied and I still don't have my referral fee. It will be a cold day before he gets another referral. I and my referral bought our cars 7/31/14 and 8/1/14. Mrs.Linda Nelson

brand new Chevy Cruz

by from Waukegan, IL |

This was my first visit to Rock Chevrolet, and I have to say my experience overall was pleasant. My sales guy was Jeremy Eckles, he was friendly, outgoing, easy to talk to, and not pushy like most sales people tend to be. He asked me what I wanted and did not want in a car, and he delivered. I would definitely go back to this dealership and recommend it to anyone looking to buy a car. I absolutely love the car he picked out for me.

Purchased new truck

by from Wheeling,Il |

Rock chevy was the only dealership that took time to do what no other dealership wanted to do and that was find us a specific suburban that we were looking for all other dealerships kept saying take this one but we wanted a specific unit that had specific items. They went the distance and supplied us with what we wanted and not what the had to sell. Great job. ( Ed,Cody, and Jay were all great to deal with)

Worse dealer imaginable

by from Antioch, Il |

Bought a mini van. Haven't heard from my sales associate, Brandon about repairs or questions I had.

THIS DEAL WAS A REAL CHALLENGE

by from Grayslake, Illinois |

I came in on a Sat. afternoon with a used car in mind that I had found on their web site. They tried to sell me a new Chevie Malibu. That was expected, no problem there. However, I was left sitting there for an eternity to finally be told that the car was not at their site, but another. When I called on it I was told it was in their lot. At that point I was told they would get the car in the first thing Monday morning.I waited all day Monday and finally at 3 p.m. called and was told they were just now going to get it. It would be in about 7 p.m. I arrived to take a look at the car as I had not seen it yet. It was almost dark. After 2 more hours nothing had been resolved and I had to leave. Not sure what the hold up was. I already had my financing in order.I went back again on Tuesday and after another 2 hours finally drove away with the car. the next day in I noticed that it had some hail damage. I must say Cody said they would take care of it. My experience with Cody,Chris, and Marty was great. But not so much with the rest of the group.

Very Helpful

by from Great Lakes, IL |

We were very pleased with our buying process. Having been a victim of identity theft just 12 months ago and being forced into bankruptcy due to that issue we were not sure we could get financing to rebuild our credit. The staff at Rock Chevrolet worked with us and even though we have to pay a higher interest rate we were put into a brand new car and the payments fit into our budget. We intend to come back in two years and trade out and up to keep rebuilding our credit. Thanks again to Jeremy, John Shaw, and the rest of the staff at Rock Chevy.