Rock Chevrolet

1000 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030

New 877-659-7937
Used 866-771-7684
Service 888-904-4454

Customer service is back, so don't you dare shop anywhere else until you Shop the Rock!

Great Service from Ed

by from Third Lake, Il |

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

new car owner

by from north chicago, IL |

I came in and new what I wanted and I loved the service.

Densie

by from McHenry, IL |

I am very happy with Rock as they do my oil changes and rotate tires, when done they wash my car and have waiting in a remarkable quick turnaround. I would highly recommed the cars and service

great service

by from Grayslake, IL |

I was very happy with the service; personnel was very friendly and my car was ready at promised time.

February 20, 2015

Hi Nereida, thanks so much for your feedback! Please let us know if you need anything else or have questions.

Customer

by from Grayslake, IL |

I would definitely recommend your dealership to anyone looking for a job. My only concern is I feel like because my car washes are free that not much attention is paid to making sure its completely clean.

February 20, 2015

Hi Monica, thanks so much for your future recommendations. We will make our service department aware of your concerns with the car washes. We offer them complimentary as a courtesy to our customers so long as the weather cooperates and time permits us to be able to. Thank you for your feedback!

My HHR & Rock Chevrolet

by from Grayslake, IL |

Currently updating customer waiting area. TV is missing and the music being piped in was not of my liking. Of course, I'm sure by the next time I need their services, construction will be finished. Hopefully there will be new chairs, as in more comfortable. The service tech(s) were extremely helpful and took time to explain the work that was needing to be done.

February 20, 2015

Hi Nancy, thanks so much for working with our service department despite our construction! We plan to have this place looking brand new in about a month and we will have a nice comfortable waiting area with a TV as well. Pardon our dust for the time being. Thanks for coming in and please let us know if you have any questions!

Great Honest People at Rock Chevrolet

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

The people were great. I've been shopping around quite a bit and I finally found a salesman and dealership I could trust. Jake was really a great and honest salesman. He was easy to talk to and made the experience special. The sales manager kept things simple and up front. The dealership lot is spacious and it's easy to find parking, which is rare too. We'll miss our van that we're trading in for another car but we'll definitely keep this dealer in mind the next time we purchase. We've met about 5 people here and you can really tell they care about you and the transaction. I'll be coming back soon! They are the picture perfect american car dealership! Made in the USA!!!! :)

February 16, 2015

Hi Julie and Chris, thank you so much for your great review and we are very happy that Jake was able to take care of you and you received honest treatment. We do have a huge lot at our dealership, glad you didn't get lost! lol - thanks so much, and a big woot woot for being made in the USA!

rock chevy

by from chicago, il |

great costumer service perfect timing in our buy. very happy with our chevy cruze. love attitude. great people. and thank you mr. ryan s.

February 16, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive review and we're happy that you are happy with your Cruze! Please let us or Ryan know if you need anything more.

Satisfied Customer !!

by from Lindenhurst, Illinois |

I came in to Rock Chevrolet to look at a pre-driven vehicle and I found a 2014 with 8k miles for the right price! The sales rep Jake was very friendly and helpful. We would recommend this dealer to everyone!

February 13, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience here at Rock Chevrolet. We are so happy to hear that Jake was able offer a helpful experience, and even happier to know you found a low mileage car at the right price! Don't forget to stop by for your free car washes. Look forward to seeing you.

Great Customer Service

by from Beach Park |

Very friendly people, and great customer service. Walked out with a nice new car for a great price !

February 10, 2015

Hi Breanna, thanks so much for coming in and getting your new car with Rock Chevrolet! Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do for you. We're happy to answer any of your questions!

Soled the problem at no charge

by from Grayslake, IL |

My 2014 Traverse started shaking at high speeds on day. I Brought it in to the dealership the next morning. They figured out the some ice had formed on the inside of the wheel throwing of the balance. They gave me a loaner and corrected it for free.

February 8, 2015

Hi Kevin, thanks for your feedback and we're happy everything worked out ok and at no expense. Thanks for using our service department here at Rock Chevrolet!