Rock Chevrolet

1000 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030

New 877-659-7937
Used 866-771-7684
Service 888-904-4454

Customer service is back, so don't you dare shop anywhere else until you Shop the Rock!

Great Service from Ed

by from Third Lake, Il |

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

Great service!

by from Mundelein |

I recently had my 2012 Cruze in for some warranty work. Mark Hagen and all the guys in service did a fabulous job! They detailed my car and it looks as good as the day I bought it from them.

April 23, 2015

Hi Gary, thank you so much for coming in and we appreciate your positive review about our service department! Please reach out to Mark or any of our crew if you have any questions about your 2012 Cruze - thanks again!

Brandon waller

by from Racine wi |

Halleljuah!!!! A good car dealership willing to work with anyone with no credit. It's worth the trip out here

April 23, 2015

Hi Danisha, thanks so much for coming in and working with us - glad to hear even with no credit we were able to get you taken care of! Please let us know if you have any questions - we're happy to answer them for you!

Top notch dealership!

by from Mundelein il |

I just had a repair done at rock Chevrolet in Grayslake! The experience was awesome these guys do good work get it done when they say they're going to. I had a little problem with some of the work they've done! I took it back and they promptly took care of the problem at no charge! While I waited! I highly recommend their service and parts department! All employees are more than willing to accommodate your needs! Thanks again Rock Chevrolet!

April 10, 2015

Hi Clayton, thank you so much for choosing Rock Chevrolet for your service needs! We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assist you. Thank you also for recommending our service and parts departments. We can't thank you enough.

Rock Chevy with Adan Guadarrama

by from Zion,IL |

Overall everything and everyone at Rock Chevrolet Grayslake was great , we were treated well as soon as we got seated with Adan G. He was very polite and Professional . He answered all the questions we had knew everything well and at the end we made a deal and we were very happy with everything. Thanks again!

April 5, 2015

Hi Adan, thanks so much for working with everyone here at Rock Chevrolet - we appreciate the positive review and glad Adan was able to answer all of your questions! Please let us know if you have additional questions or reach out to us when its time for an oil change!

Horrible !

by from Gurnee,IL |

I was shopping around looking for a new car, so I told the salesman everything I was looking for. He kept trying to put me in a 2 door when I specifically told him I wanted a 4 door. He kept trying to force cars I wasn't interested in, what happened to the customer comes first. Then the cars I was test driving were dirty, make sure the car is clean before you at least have someone test drive it. All the cars he showed me were pretty banged up. I had no interest at all and I will not be going back neither

March 24, 2015

Hello, we are unable to find you anywhere in our system - if you could please give us a call directly and ask to speak to a manager, we can address your review. Thank you.

Rock Chevrolet Service

by from Grayslake, IL |

I have always had great service at the Rock whenever we bring our car in for service. The service team is always courteous and polite and gets the job done as promised.

March 23, 2015

Hi Pamela, thanks so much for your review and we're happy to hear that you always have great service when you come here with your vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do for you. We're paying maximum value right now for trade-ins! See you for your next oil change.

Great Services

by from Racine,Wisconsin |

I had a very pleasant experience at Rock Chevrolet. Lance McBride was very helpful in helping me to get into a Brand New Chevy Cruz. I was turned down by other dealerships because of my low credit score. Lance McBride is the best. I would highly recommend Rock Chevrolet in Grays Lake, ILLINOIS.

March 17, 2015

Hi Deborah, thank you so much for coming in and working with Lance on your new Cruze deal! Thankfully, we work with many banks and were able to work out a deal that was within your budget. If you have any questions about your vehicle, please reach out to Lance. We have aftermarket add ons and plenty more if you'd like to add upgrades to your vehicle. See you for your first oil change!

Helpful staff and great selection.

by from Chicago, IL |

The staff went out of their way to fashion a deal we could both afford and be happy with. Special thanks to John Pondelle for his efforts in our behalf!

March 13, 2015

Thanks so much for coming in and working with John on your car deal and we're very happy that we were able to work out a deal that works for you! Let us know if you need anything more and see you for your first oil change!

Rock Chevrolet, Grayslake, IL

by from Mundelein, IL. |

Always a great experience at this service department. Have a 2011 Tahoe and I still go back to them for oil changes. They always go out of their way for you, very honest.

March 13, 2015

Hi Michael, thanks again for coming in and using our service department for your Tahoe! We'll keep going out of our way for you - we appreciate your review and feedback and please let us know if we can do anything more for you.

Good service. Use all the time

by from Mchenry, Illinois |

Very good service wasn't able to make it to dealership so they brought a courtcy car to me and picked my care up for the repairs.

March 13, 2015

Hey Alberto, thanks for using our service department and we're happy to help you out in a pinch with a courtesy car. We appreciate you taking a minute to review us and please let us know if you have any questions!