Rock Chevrolet

1000 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030

New 877-659-7937
Used 866-771-7684
Service 888-904-4454

Customer service is back, so don't you dare shop anywhere else until you Shop the Rock!

Great Service from Ed

by from Third Lake, Il |

I had Ed Risher as my sales person and could not be happier! I have leather and I did buy the protection plan when they were Rockenbach. I went to the after sales guy..can not remember his name to find out how this protection plan will work since I bought it right before Rockenbach became the Rock. Basically he told me I would have to find a dealership that honored it because they no longer used that product. To put it mildly I was mad! I ran into Ed and he saw how upset I was. He listened and said he would look into it. Well about a week later, I received a call from Ed that Rock will honor that agreement. He said Rock contacted the company and they will let Rock do the service and bill the company. What service! The after sales associate SHOULD have done what Ed did. The after sales guy did not want to be bothered. Talk about poor customer service. Ed provided the customer service needed.

amazing salesperson

by from Grayslake, IL |

Ryan k is an amazing salesperson. He is personable, thoughtful, consciousness, and thorough. He found the exact car I wanted at an affordable price.

Top Notch, Customer Service :)

by from Mundelein, IL |

From scheduling my appointment on line, to getting my radio replaced under warranty, oil change, and tire pressure adjusted, George as well as the Rock Team did not let me down! One happy customer (My 2013 Cruze is now smiling too ! :)

December 16, 2014

That's great to hear, thanks so much for using our dealership as your Chevrolet Service Center! Glad to put that smile back on you and your Cruze's faces! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Thanks!

Chevy 2012 Camaro

by from Grayslake, IL |

Went in to do a key recall for my 2012 Chevy Camaro and George was the man! I will definitely return in the future, I live in Schaumburg and my drive out to Grayslake was well worth it. Thank you Rock Chevy

December 14, 2014

George is the man! Thanks Martin for your review and for coming in for your key recall. Glad the drive from Schaumburg was well worth it and we'll see you for your next visit!

Good service department at Rock Chevy

by from Grayslake, IL |

I love the service department at Rock Chevy, the sales side, not so much. I have received solid and upfront service for my 2011 Impala. Fair pricing and they have not tried to up-sell on a regular basis. Good group to take your car to for service. I do think they should wash your car after every service or check in. That would be a really nice touch!

December 14, 2014

Hi John, thanks so much for your feedback. We're very happy that you are happy with our service department! If there were any issues in sales we would sure like to know about them so that we can continue to improve our business. If you could kindly reach out to John Shaw, our general manager, to tell him about your sales experience, that would be very helpful. We'll continue to drive that excellent customer service in our service department and appreciate the feedback!

Excellent Service Dept at Rock Chevrolet

by from Grayslake, IL |

The service personnel at Rock Chevrolet are very professional, helpful, and bend over backwards to help the client!

December 3, 2014

Hi Nancy, thanks so much for using the Rock Chevrolet service department! We're happy to bend over backwards for our clients...thanks for taking a minute to write a nice review for us! Please let us know if we can do anything more for you. Thanks!

Great CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Kenosha Wisconsin |

Great service ONLY place I would do my oil changes.

November 30, 2014

Hey Lorenzo, thanks so much for making Rock Chevrolet your ONLY place to get an oil change! Let us know when you're ready for that trade-up appraisal or if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Routing Oil Change

by from Grayslake, IL |

Service went smooth. Simple oil change, routine appointment.

November 25, 2014

Hi Mark, thanks for your review and glad to hear everything went smooth. We appreciate you taking a minute to write a review! See you for your next oil change.

Rock Chevrolet Service

by from Grayslake, IL |

We are always greeted in a warm and friendly manner. Pete listens to our problems and resolves them in a timely manner. Our repairs are done correctly the first time. Wouldn't bring our vehicle anywhere else.

November 25, 2014

Hi James, thanks so much for your kind comments about Pete and our service department here at Rock Chevrolet. We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you wouldn't take your vehicle anywhere else! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Grayslake, IL |

EXCELLENT SERVICE. HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT THIS DEALERSHIP.

November 21, 2014

Hi Richard, thanks so much for coming in and working with our service department at Rock Chevrolet! We're always happy to make sure your vehicle is running good on the road! Thanks for taking a minute to write us a great review!

Rock On .....Rock Chevrolet

by from Racine,WI |

I received a rebate letter in the mail about a month ago. Well I went online and activated it, just to see if it was real. About a day later I was told I qualified for a auto loan, I said yeah right!! I waited a month and during that time Rock continued contacting me letting me know my loan was approved. I finally got curious enough to drive to Grayslake and talk to Chris, he once again said I qualified. He told me I qualified for either a used or new car, well I still was not convinced. Well after it was all said and done I got approved for a loan on a 2014 Sonic.... I was sooo happy. I never owned a new car, I always bought used cars that was at least 5 to 10 years older. This was a great experience for the wife and I and I found the service there was great. I would recommend anyone who needs a car, go to Rock Chevrolet they will get you a car

November 21, 2014

Hey Ron, that's a great review! We're so glad that you finally came in and we were happy to put you into a new vehicle too, your first new car! The mail piece wasn't a joke...you were really approved!! You're going to enjoy that new Sonic, we know it! Please let us know if you have any questions about the vehicle. Thanks for shopping the Rock!