University Motor Company

Used 888-528-3851

All Credit accepted.

Best experience ever!

by from Columbia, sc |

I'm very please with the selection of cars they had. Jamie, my salesman pulled the two cars out for me (Mercedes and Infiniti) to test drive. I visited the car lot twice and each time it rained, Jamie pulled the cars up to the front so that I would not get wet. While I had my Infiniti reserved, Jamie called me weekly to check status and to see when I'd be taking the car home. I was finally able to take the car home last week. The process was easy and the terms were fair but most importantly the car is in awesome condition. This is the place to purchase your next vehicle!

University Motors is the Best

by from Columbia, SC |

I really had a great experience purchasing my vehicle from University Motors. Malik made my experience memorable. He was helpful and truthful. I definitely would recommend this place to my family and friends.

by from Columbia S.C. |

My experience with University Motor Company was Outstanding. Thanks to Mr. William I got the car I wanted. The down payment was in my budget and Mr. Clint also work out a great deal with my car payment Everyone their is very nice and friendly. I love my car it rides great no problems at all. I would recommend anyone to University Motor Company.

Great experience

by from Columbia South Carolina |

Good experience no pressure which is unheard of for a car dealership. Been very happy so far with our purchase.

February 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your reply. University Motor Company strives every day to get better. We hope our customers feel we are succeeding. Thanks again Kevin and if you have any more questions please feel free to contact us.

For the Kids

by from Columbia sc |

have purchased cars for both of my kids from University Motors. The experience was painless and the prices were great. The kids love the cars and I will certainly use University Motors again

multi car buyer

by from Columbia sc |

I have purchased two cars from University Motor Company and will probably purchase more in the future. They are great to deal with and have an incredibly knowledgeable and professional staff. Makes it easy for me, especially with my full schedule!!!! Adrian Despres

February 9, 2014

Loyalty is the most sincere way to show your appreciation. We work hard to earn your business and will continue to work harder to keep your business. Thank you loyal customer of University Motor Company

by from Columbia sc |

My experience was awesome Mr. William Swinton was outstanding through the whole process from the test drive to the financing. I was every impressed.

February 9, 2014

It?s always good to hear that we are excelling in customer satisfaction. We hold that priority above all else. Thank you for leaving this review for University Motor Company.

by from Columbia sc |

University Motors Thank you for your help with the purchase of my 2004 Infiniti G35 it has been a awesome car. Your customer service ethic was professional, honesty and effective. I have recommended you to everyone who asked about the car and will certainly continue to do so. The car is simply beautiful.... Today was the first time in a long time that I wanted to sit in a traffic in my Jfiniti ;-)

February 9, 2014

I enjoyed your review for University Motor Company. When you are driving a vehicle you feel proud of, it?s understandable to want to share your joy. We look forward to putting you into another vehicle you feel equally as proud of whenever you are ready. Thanks for leaving this review for University Motor Company.

From the first phone call

by from Columbia sc |

First I will like to comment on my experience with Malik. I have purchase many cars during my time so new, and some used , however from first time I spoke with Malik over the phone, I had no dought where I should buy my next car. The man is a thru professional in the business. All questions I asked prior to the purchase he was able to answer. Everything was explained down to smallest detail. Once I purchase the vehicle every concern I had he took care of it. He's an example of what great customer service should be. Second my experience with University Motors was great. I needed a vehicle, and had some issues with my credit. At University Motors, not only was I able to purchase a vehicle, but I was able to buy the car I wanted. I wish every dealership I went to would have made buying a car this easy.I will recommend any to purchase a vehicle from you. I'm very satisfied with the entire process. Thank for your help.

February 9, 2014

The road to buying a vehicle can be a long one. From the first thought, all the way to you pulling off in your new vehicle. Each step should be better than the last. Thank you for supporting us at university Motor Company.

by from Columbia sc |

I had the best experience purchasing my BMW 525i from University motors. Mr.Swinton, i can honestly say is the best salesman ive ever done business with. He was very courteous,friendly, and professional. I didnt feel pressured into anything. Like other dealerships that i had visited in the past months of looking. I had one bigtime dealership that tried to sale me a bmw745 with a skip and no a/c. (Where they do that at)??? At university motors the cars wasnt beat-up or dinged up. And what used car dealership do you know that gives you a 3yr/36,000 mile warranty and towing. That someone that stands by their vechicles. If you want a good running, quality car with warranty go to university motors. I would recommend this dealership to anybody. Thank you Mr.Swinton and i would also like to thank Clint the owner

February 10, 2014

I love the stylist and sleek look of the BMW 5 series. Probably one of the best looking vehicles out there. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for giving University Motor Company your support.