Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-348-0461

"You Gotta Go!"

Price not as advertised

by from katy, tx |

Tried to buy a 2014 Ram at the advertised price on cars.com, was led on by internet sales department until I was ready to buy. Then I was informed that the truck had over $1500.00 in add-on's, the truck in the photo was not the same truck.

Will call you back and never did!! I had cash!

by from Midlothian |

I had cash to buy a truck I seen on their website. He said they would call me but never did. I sent another request in and he wrote me back and said he got busy and said he would get back to me and never did.

Great deals

by from Midlothian,Tx |

First time EVER that my husband and I have bought a vehicle without having to shop 3 different dealers. We were able to get the vehicle we wanted at the terms we wanted at our first stop. Gorgeous dealership!!! Very professional staff. Met 3 different managers, and all were so friendly. Definitely gave off a family friendly vibe. They truly put their customers first. Thank you for the amazing experience guys. Special thanks to Todd who I believe was the General Sales Manager, for taking the time to make sure we were taken care of. See you guys next time we need a car!!!!!!

GREAT SELECTION

by from Waxahachie,Tx. |

After extensive search for a Wrangler we were able to locate it in Frisco. We were a little apprehensive on making that drive from Waxahachie, but we really wanted a specifically equipped Wrangler. Needless to say we made the trip, and honestly it was the best decision we could have made. We were greeted by their General Sales Manager Todd. He brought us inside and took over the deal from the very beginning. We have never had a sales experience as easy. I can assure you that we will be coming back to Frisco Dodge e we need a vehicle. Beautiful establishment, amazing personal, and great selection.

First slow service second/third time no service

by from Dallas tx |

Long story til this time i have not heard from them on an update

best place to buy

by from granbury,texas |

Drove over 2 hours to get my vehicle. They had me out and down the road in my new vehicle quicker than the time it took me to drive to Frisco. Very friendly staff, managers were very polite and honest. I will refer all my friends and family to this dealership.

Treated Right

by from Cypress, TX |

Internet manager, Tim, delivered on his word. The car I wanted & the service I desired, that's the right combination.