Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-348-0461

"You Gotta Go!"

Great experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought my custom Wrangler from Frisco. They were so great to work with! I got exactly what I was looking for and at the price I needed.

Service department could stand improvement

by from Frisco, TX |

I took my Wrangler in because I noticed fluid leaking from under the dash on the passenger's side. After a quick chat with the service technician, he agreed that he thought the heater core had a leak. As he took notes on the issue, I informed the technician that I had an extended warranty. He made copies of the card and assured me that they dealt with extended warranties often. The next day I dropped my Wrangler off for service (I would have left it the prior evening, but all the rental car locations were closed). I was told it would be ready in approximately 24 hours. Nearly 96 hours later, I received a call from the dealership; however, I was in a meeting and unable to answer the phone. No voicemail was left. When I called the dealership back later, I was unable to speak with anyone who had any knowledge of the situation. I called three times and received the same general message. At one point I was even told to call back in 10 to 15 minutes because they were too busy to talk to me. After I got off work, I drove to the dealership to check on the status of my vehicle. I was told that the heater core was indeed leaking, along with a few other issues that they found. I authorized them to fix all that they found wrong. I was told it would take 48 hours to complete the repairs. I called the dealership 48 hours later to check only to get no answer (literally, no one would pick up the phone). Once again, I drove the the dealership to check on status of the vehicle and was told it would be ready the next day because the service tech broke some clips that had to be ordered. 24 hours later I called to see if it was ready only to have no one answer the phone. Driving to the dealership a third time, my vehicle was finally finished. When I went to pay and I brought up the warranty, the technician that I had been dealing with the entire time told me that this was the first he had heard of a warranty. I reminded him that he made copies of the card on my very first visit. I spoke to the service department manager and was basically accused of lying about the warranty. I was told that it was his tech's word against mine and I would have to take it up with my extended warranty company. (So much for the good ol' days of the customer always being right...) The only reason I am giving them two stars rather than one is because they were willing to pay for my rental car. What started as a one day rental turned into eight. And yes, I had to call the company each day to extend my rental for another 24 hours.

Price not as advertised

by from katy, tx |

Tried to buy a 2014 Ram at the advertised price on cars.com, was led on by internet sales department until I was ready to buy. Then I was informed that the truck had over $1500.00 in add-on's, the truck in the photo was not the same truck.

Will call you back and never did!! I had cash!

by from Midlothian |

I had cash to buy a truck I seen on their website. He said they would call me but never did. I sent another request in and he wrote me back and said he got busy and said he would get back to me and never did.

Great deals

by from Midlothian,Tx |

First time EVER that my husband and I have bought a vehicle without having to shop 3 different dealers. We were able to get the vehicle we wanted at the terms we wanted at our first stop. Gorgeous dealership!!! Very professional staff. Met 3 different managers, and all were so friendly. Definitely gave off a family friendly vibe. They truly put their customers first. Thank you for the amazing experience guys. Special thanks to Todd who I believe was the General Sales Manager, for taking the time to make sure we were taken care of. See you guys next time we need a car!!!!!!

GREAT SELECTION

by from Waxahachie,Tx. |

After extensive search for a Wrangler we were able to locate it in Frisco. We were a little apprehensive on making that drive from Waxahachie, but we really wanted a specifically equipped Wrangler. Needless to say we made the trip, and honestly it was the best decision we could have made. We were greeted by their General Sales Manager Todd. He brought us inside and took over the deal from the very beginning. We have never had a sales experience as easy. I can assure you that we will be coming back to Frisco Dodge e we need a vehicle. Beautiful establishment, amazing personal, and great selection.

First slow service second/third time no service

by from Dallas tx |

Long story til this time i have not heard from them on an update

best place to buy

by from granbury,texas |

Drove over 2 hours to get my vehicle. They had me out and down the road in my new vehicle quicker than the time it took me to drive to Frisco. Very friendly staff, managers were very polite and honest. I will refer all my friends and family to this dealership.

Treated Right

by from Cypress, TX |

Internet manager, Tim, delivered on his word. The car I wanted & the service I desired, that's the right combination.