Automaniac Inc

960 Sivert Drive Unit G, Wood Dale, IL 60191

Used 877-757-4170

dream makers

by from Dolton |

The first time on cars.com, I found my dream car at Automaniac. For years ive been buying cars i did want, but they fit my budget. To make a long story short, as I'm going down the list of search BMW's, I stopped at a beautiful red BMW 325i! Red is my favorite color and BMW is my favorite car. I called right away told Chis I'm on my way do not sell MY car! I told Paul "I'm not leaving with out this car", Paul and Chris made it happen! thank you Paul and Chris, I will be back for an upgrade!

GREAT CARS AT A GREAT PRICE !!!

by from Elgin, Illinois |

My experience at Automaniac was excellent from start to finish. Chris and Paul were very helpful and knowledgeable about cars. If you enjoy buying a car without any pressure whatsoever, then this is the place for you. The best advice I can give you is to go to a large dealership first and then visit AUTOMANIAC, and I promise that you will buy a car from AUTOMANIAC and you will never return to a large dealership again !!!

Had The Car I Wanted

by from Northwest suburbs |

Automaniac operates out of a small industrial park in Wood Dale. It is in a building with multiple units. Parking is in short supply, that is the reason for the Good rating for facilities. Suggestion is to call ahead if you are going to the dealer so Paul, the owner. can direct you. Inside the unit is a small but nice waiting area, and an office. A big plus is all cars that I saw were stored inside. I asked for the Carfax and he sent it to me via e-mail. I bought mine on a Wednesday and he kept it inside until I could pick it up. The dealer has a variety of makes and models, and advertises on Craigslist, cars.com and Ebay. So if you are searching for a specific car, check all of those. Paul has a very good computer system and the paperwork went fairly fast. I paid cash for the car, so I do not know about any financing available. Overall, the dealer had the car I wanted and I got it for a fair price.

Accord

by from Chicago, il |

Paul was willing to negotiate. They have a nice selection of cars