Automaniac Inc

Automaniac Inc

960 Sivert Drive Unit G, Wood Dale, IL 60191

Used 877-757-4170

Your trusted source for gently used cars.

GREAT CARS AT A GREAT PRICE !!!

by from Elgin, Illinois |

My experience at Automaniac was excellent from start to finish. Chris and Paul were very helpful and knowledgeable about cars. If you enjoy buying a car without any pressure whatsoever, then this is the place for you. The best advice I can give you is to go to a large dealership first and then visit AUTOMANIAC, and I promise that you will buy a car from AUTOMANIAC and you will never return to a large dealership again !!!

Bought 4 cars form these guys!!!

by from Grand Rapids Michigan |

I've bought four cars from Chris and Paul (3 V70R's 1 XC90 ocean race) an plan on buying the rest of my cars from them in the future, they've always been great when it comes to buying cars communication is fantastic they know exactly what I want and being a Volvo mastertech I'm picky and they've never failed to impress me, they always make you feel comfortable when buying your car can't say enough about these guys. look forward to doing business with them again in the future if you're looking for a car bottom line you simply can't do better than auto maniacs. Thanks Guys;-)

Good dealership. Good people!

by from Plainfield, Illinois |

I came to automaniac with the most highest expectations after reading all their reviews. I can say that the reviews do speak for themselves. Paul and chris are overall good people who look out for your best interest when it comes down to picking the right car. The buying process was done with ease and it was fairly quickly. I even got the car of my dreams for a really good afforable price. I Plan on coming back to automaniac for all my car needs and so should you! Their car inventory is pretty good and nice and ranges from different makes and models. Highly recommend this small dealership to anyone around the area or even to just check out. Visit will be worth it!

Great people, great cars and quality service.

by from Fox Lake, IL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Automaniac and so far I am very pleased with my vehicle and service provided. Paul was friendly and worked hard to get me financed with minimum down payment and monthly payment that I was comfortable with. Kris was also great. Entire staff is friendly and makes you feel welcome when you walk into the door. As far as service I give these guys an A+ . A check engine light came on the next day after I purchased my vehicle, which was on Sunday and of course dealer was closed, so I took the car back on Monday morning. Kris had it checked out right away. It was determined to be a sensor and they ordered part and fixed it in about an hour while I was waiting. Now that's great service!!! This made me feel even more confident about my purchase. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Great experience!!!

by from Palatine, il |

I came in needing to buy a new car. I had been looking everywhere for an 330xi, and everywhere I went all I found were cars with issues. Some were rusted, some had mechanical issues, others looked nice in photos but when you got there in person were terrible. Automaniac was amazing.The car was nicely detailed, looked great on the inside and the outside, and ran great. Paul and Kris were great from start to finish. They even made sure the car had new brakes put in because it was in need, at no cost to me. To me this meant they cared about my safety. This is AMAZING customer service! They truly care about their customers! And they truly took care of me. I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend them to a friend. Thanks again guys for caring enough by keeping quality vehicles on your lot and caring enough to make your customers experience a great one.

no way.

by from wheatn jl |

sales guy not rhere with preset appointment. car dirty. no help from anybody.

Automaniac Inc responded to this review

February 18, 2015

We regret to hear that your visit to our dealership was not up to your expectations. We do not make appointments to see the car but we always suggest to call ahead in just to make sure vehicle you are looking at is still available for sale. We also make sure that our vehicles go through full detail before they are placed for sale. We hope that you will still visit our dealership in the future.

Great customer care!

by from Iowa City, IA |

I found My ideal car at Automaniac while browsing online. I was looking within a 3 hour driving radius because I felt like finding the right car would be worth the drive. When I called the dealership, they confirmed a time to come see the 2 vehicles of interest. (I'm confident that once all the road construction has cleared, that finding the location will be much easier for you!) The dealership was not a huge commercial brightly lit expensive showroom. Though they are not "large", the quality of the pre-owned selection was very good. Based on the vehicles that I saw, they pick top brands to represent/sell. The environment was casual, no pressure, comfortable, much more personal. The negotiations of my trade-in and their vehicle were very fair. I am satisfied with the exchange. I addressed a concern that I had about the Audi, and they took care of it in a timely manner. I am happy to say, that I purchased this vehicle and have been happy with it since! The customer service that I experienced through the purchasing process was good. But the customer service after the purchase really shined. I would recommend Automaniac to others.

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had been searching for another car and had contacted the guys at Automaniac about a certain BMW but while I was traveling for work the car was sold which lead me to visit another dealership and I am so relieved I did not make a deal with them. I started doing another search and ran across a great BMW 330i at Automaniac and spoke to Paul about it's availability. When I let him know I had already sold my car and that I would be taking a train to Wood Dale he even offered to pick me up at the train station! Even before walking through their door I was impressed. Upon visiting their facility I was truly impressed with the cleanliness and hospitality I was offered. It had been a week since I spoke to them during my original search and Chris remembered me which was another high mark for Automaniac. Let me tell you I have never had such a stress free buying experience and these guys will treat you right, from now on I will buy my cars from Automaniac. Great selection, courteous service and fair-honest business people!!!

dream makers

by from Dolton |

The first time on cars.com, I found my dream car at Automaniac. For years ive been buying cars i did want, but they fit my budget. To make a long story short, as I'm going down the list of search BMW's, I stopped at a beautiful red BMW 325i! Red is my favorite color and BMW is my favorite car. I called right away told Chis I'm on my way do not sell MY car! I told Paul "I'm not leaving with out this car", Paul and Chris made it happen! thank you Paul and Chris, I will be back for an upgrade!

Had The Car I Wanted

by from Northwest suburbs |

Automaniac operates out of a small industrial park in Wood Dale. It is in a building with multiple units. Parking is in short supply, that is the reason for the Good rating for facilities. Suggestion is to call ahead if you are going to the dealer so Paul, the owner. can direct you. Inside the unit is a small but nice waiting area, and an office. A big plus is all cars that I saw were stored inside. I asked for the Carfax and he sent it to me via e-mail. I bought mine on a Wednesday and he kept it inside until I could pick it up. The dealer has a variety of makes and models, and advertises on Craigslist, cars.com and Ebay. So if you are searching for a specific car, check all of those. Paul has a very good computer system and the paperwork went fairly fast. I paid cash for the car, so I do not know about any financing available. Overall, the dealer had the car I wanted and I got it for a fair price.

Accord

by from Chicago, il |

Paul was willing to negotiate. They have a nice selection of cars