#1 Cochran Volkswagen Mazda of North Hills

Service 877-744-8692

Go 1 Better

Great Experience

by from Uniontown, PA |

Mike was absolutely wonderful. He was very knowledgeable about both the Mazda and VW's I was interested in. Mike was very personable and easy to work with. And was very prompt to get back to me with information. Scott was quick to wrap up the deal- fastest car buying experience ever!!!

ALL personnel approachable & professional

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This is where I purchased my car and since that experience was a good thing, I chose to go back for a tire repair. I am most impressed with the staff. ALL and I mean from the guy in the lot who I asked where I should park to the individual checking me out. I am a firm believer in Customer Service being the No. 1 item and should remain at the top of everyone's list. Good Job !

VW purchase

by from Valencia, Pa |

Overall a fast and pleasant experience. We would recommend Cochran and our salesman Ken Kost.

2014 VW Passat purchase from Cochran of Wexford

by from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania |

I stopped at this dealership because it was close to home and I was in the market for a large sedan. I still had 11 months left on my lease from Nissan. Upon entering Cochran VW in Wexford I was greeted by a salesman named Ken Cost. He was extremely knowledgeable about the VW lineup and was not using high pressure sales techniques to sell me a car. Rather he listened to me and then linked me up with Dealership Manager Mark Hull. Mr. Hull also was more concerned about my overall satisfaction than making a quick sales. Mr. Hull was able to pay off my existing lease and get me into a new Passat for far less than any of his competitors in Wexford. He made the experience enjoyable, stress free and professional. I am now driving a Passat that I love and will be a Cochran VW customer from now on. So if you are searching for a new car stop in and see Mr. Hull at Cochran VW/Infinity. You will get a great vehicle and at a fair price and have an overall great experience.

Service

by from Aliquippa, PA |

After purchasing my Kia in January I was due for an oil change. The process and the people were very professional, friendly and helpful beginning with the person who scheduled the appointment to Jack who took care of my service. Everyone was kind and helpful. I was even impressed that the gentleman who sold me the car remembered me when I walked in. As Ron says on the commercial it's all about customer service. Thank you #1 Cochran.

Great on time service and courteous staff

by from Mars. Pa |

I have had my cx7 for 7 years and the only reason I keep this car is the service that was provided me by our service advisor E.J. Wheeler with Billco and now Cochran. I hope you value your employees who value us customers

Good positive experience

by from Baden, pa |

My CX5 buying experience with Ken was smooth and efficient. I love my car and hope to get many years out of it.

Purchasing a New Passat

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Mike Dixon sales manager was absolutely professional in all his actions and the salesman Ken Kost provided an excellent overview of my new car. An absolutely great buying experience and superb dealership at Cochran VW of Wexford

Service Visit

by from Zelienople, Pa |

I brought my Jeep in for the Pennsylvania Safety Inspection. Jack Hunt was most helpful and courteous. The technician, Pat Farren took the time to explain the conditions of the brakes, tires etc. The vehicle required no repairs and I was advised of potential needs that may occur before the next inspection. Jack kept me posted as to the progress of the inspection and I was advised of the cost up front. In all this was an excellent service experience. I will definitely return for future service needs.

Great Experience purchasing new Volkswagen Tiguan

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Purchased a 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan from Ken Kost at #1 Cochran in Wexford. Ken Kost, Scott Mann (F&I Business Manager) and the rest of the staff at #1 Cochran made the car buying process a pleasant experience. I will definitely recommend this dealership and buy from Ken again.

Great Service

by from Portersville Pa |

Jack Hunt is pleasant and easy to work with. Offers precise advice and the work is always done as scheduled and at the price indicated or lower. The transportation offered by Tom is much appreciated and when I need it, with no waiting. Thanks