Hertz Car Sales Hartford

Hertz Car Sales Hartford

170 Weston St, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 877-289-3690

A Better Way to Buy Used Cars. The only pressure here at Hertz Car Sales Hartford is in the tires.

Great Experience

by from Hartford, CT |

Had a great experience at Hertz. Sales staff were helpful and responsive. Got the car we wanted for significantly cheaper than any other dealership in the area.

Hertz Car Sales Hartford responded to this review

November 15, 2013

Thanks Jessica. Hope you & Joanne & that little guy are enjoying your new Explorer. Mark will appreciate any referrals you send him. Regards, Steve Hutton, Sales Manager

Good buying experience

by from St. Louis, Missouri |

I purchased a car from Tony Colasacco. He was great to work with. Laid back style, but very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Their price was below what I expected and was surprised my trade in was so valuable. I definitely recommend Tony and Hertz.

Great Service

by from Hartford, CT |

Despite a few bumps in the road, Hertz proved to be a great company that offered quality service, great financing and no pressure to buy. Agent Kerry O'Keefe answered questions to the best of her ability and helped make the process as smooth as possible.

Buying used car at Hertz

by from Hartford, CT |

Worked directly with Kerry. She was very personable and addressed all of my requests in regards to my new purchase.

Good customer service

by from Hartford, CT |

The customer service agents were wonderful. The manager was not very friendly; however, the sales/CS agents were very helpful.

Worth the trip

by from Brookfield Ct |

Great process. Zero hassle. Good value. only complaint was I got only one key. make a point to ask for two keys.

nice service

by from Hartford,CT |

Tony is helpful and nice to talk to, very patient guy. The manager is nice as well. The price is no haggle so saves both parties some troubles, wish they could have a mechanic department to fix some small problems from rental2buy program :) . In general, nice experience!

Are you looking to buy a used car look no further

by from Killingly, CT |

I was not pressured into something I wasn't there to look at. Kerry O'Keeffe was very helpful she answered all my questions. I did a lot of research on the nissan altima that I bought and the prices of hertz was very good. I would recommend them to family and friends. Thank you Kerry.

Laid Back Experience

by from West Hartford, CT |

It was a very easy, relaxed process. Very friendly, very different from a car dealeship

Tony Colasacco - Great Job!

by from Southington, CT |

Tony Colasacco was a pleasure to work with. We purchased a used Chevy Cruze from him for our 16 year old daughter. All went well, very easy process. We noticed a bit of bouncing in the wheel when driving on the highway home and had our mechanic check it. The rotors needed to be replaced. We contacted Tony and it was handled very promptly and professionally. NO COST TO US and new rotors were installed. Tony went out of his way to provide us with the name of a Locksmith that will come to us, to have a 2nd key made for the car we purchased. Following up with him on our behalf. We would definitely recommend Tony as a salesman to go see if you need a car.

Hertz used car

by from Danielson,CT |

Kerry O`Keefe answered all of my questions.I would definitely recommend buying a car from hertz of Hartford.Go see Kerry and Steve they will hook you up.

Hertz Car Sales Hartford responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Thanks for the nice comments Ron & for your business. Hope you're enjoying your new Altima. Kerry will certainly take good care of any friends or family you can refer her way. Steve Hutton, Sales Manager