1st Choice Auto Sales

1st Choice Auto Sales

3745 W. Chinden Blvd, Boise, ID 83714

Used 877-290-7220

Want more

Great truck, honest dealer.

by from Lewisville, TX |

Where do I begin? Amazing service, Amazing vehicle. I bought a 1990 Ford F350 pick-up. This truck is awesome, exactly how it was listed and exactly like the photos. There were a few paint chips and 3 lights on the bumper didn't work, but for being 24 years old, that's to be expected. I wasn't looking for perfect. The service guys did an exceptional job getting the truck cleaned and detailed as the engine compartment was spotless. It only took 2 days to ship the truck to me here in Texas, another plus. The sales personnel were honest and easy to work with. Highly recommended. The mileage on the vehicle is unknown since it has only a 5 digit odometer. It showed 16,700 miles. It was listed at possibly 160,000 miles. I would totally disagree with this. Judging from the condition of the truck, I would gather a lot less by at least 40,000.

great place to buy a car

by from caldwell idaho |

My wife and i dealt with mike, his no pressure sales made our experience a great one. We enjoyed the way we were treated. We bought a 2002 vw beetle gls tdi. So far the best car we have bought from a car dealer. When it is time for me to buy a new truck they will get my business. If you are looking to buy a vehicle come see mike.

March 28, 2014

Thank you, we hope to do business with you again!

facilities bad, cars bad, people rude

by from boise, ID |

all the cars have ALOT of miles and are over Kbb value . and some cars are not in good working condition, there was a high mileage WRX with a large gash near the roof that had started to rust and had a cracked front bumper, the car was also leaking some fluid (looked like oil) , when we brought this up to the salesman (the rust, the dents, the leak, the cracks ), he said it was a good deal for what it was and would NOT consider going down in price (rust isn't a cheap fix), non-aggressive selling style doesn't begin to cut it, these people don't seem to care if these cars sell or not and they clearly don't care about their customers don't buy from here!

December 11, 2013

This car was sold over a month ago. The reason for review seems unreasonable. This customer was looking at a car with 182K. Rust, dents are part of normal wear and tear. As for the leak, we informed him we just had done the head gasket service work on the car and that the oil he was seeing was residual from the service work. Had he driven the car or had it inspected, he would have seen for himself that the car was in great driving condition. He didn't really explain how we were "aggressive" in our approach or how our facilities lacked overall. I don't deem dropping the price of a vehicle, a measure of our business.

Rude salesmen!

by from Boise, Id |

Rude salesman! Didn't seem very interested in selling cars, it seemed like we were bugging him even though he had no other customers. I would never buy from these guys!

October 8, 2013

I wish this customer would have been more specific to the interaction. We are not known for our aggressive sales tactics here, so if that is what she was looking for, I apologize she didn't get it. I see she gave us a 1 star for overall facility. We strive to keep a clean lot and clean office, so I will make sure we go through and make sure our office is clean and presentable. I plan on speaking to all of our employees here to make sure no one comes off rude again. I hope we get the opportunity with this customer again.

excellent

by from boise idaho |

not a dealer but this lady was honest and gave us a fair deal on the car we bought from her.

March 28, 2014

Thank you, we try and be as fair as possible when taking in a trade. We feel fair prices all across the board is the best way to do business. We like our customers to feel like there is value in their purchase. Thanks for the feedback!