Kemna Auto of Fort Dodge

Service 866-494-1268

Count On Kemna!!!

Overall experience

by from Eagle Grove, IA. |

All of the staff were friendly, personable, & professional. Being a former employee of the Kemna's (albeit many years ago), I know them to be fair & honest people from the top on down. The reasons that they have been so successful for so long isn't necessarily that they do anything new, or different than other dealerships. They just do it better! Our last car buying experience was at Kemna's Fort Dodge, and was similar (but different) than our previous two at Kemna's Algona. Different was the brand spanking new dealership, with it's new showroom, service area, parts department, customer lounge, etc., which is pretty impressive. But, it's the people that we met and dealt with that had the same qualities (mentioned above) that we had experienced earlier. To paraphrase something Joe Kemna once said to me, "A sale isn't a good sale unless both parties are satisfied." We're satisfied.

Great service and very friendly.

by from Fort Dodge, Iowa |

The AC on my truck was not working. They looked it over and found the problem and had to order a part. The part came in a couple of days. When it came in they called me and was able to get me in the next day. I asked for a loaner and was given a Silverado to drive to work which was nice. By the time I got of work for the day my truck was done. Will return if service is needed.

Top Notch

by from Des Moines, IA |

I had a great experience with everyone I met at Kemna. I purchased a 2008 Yukon Denali and I absolutely love it. My salesman Dylan, was awesome. I was selling my truck third party and there were some hurdles to get that deal done. He was very patient in waiting for all of that to go through, which took a little over a week. Dylan kept telling me don't worry, it will still be here waiting for you, so I was very appreciative. Everyone I met with Marlene, Dylan, Eric(manager) and Robin(finance) was very engaging and wonderful to work with. I will definitely be going back to get my next vehicle and already have told friends and family how great my experience was with Kemna. Can't say thank you enough!

Great

by from Fort Dodge, ia |

They were very friendly and got me in a nice car. The sale man was very helpful, the secretary was very nice and helpful as well. Also their financial department worked hard at getting me the payments I asked for, definitely will be going back to buy my next vehicle there!

After 25 years, it's still quality service

by from Fort Dodge, IA |

There was a little confusion as to whether I was waiting for the car or coming back for it. My stay in the waiting room was a little longer than it should have been. The service itself, however, was very good as usual.

First Times a Charm!

by from Fort Dodge, Iowa |

Wouldn't buy another car from any other dealer! We bought the first car we drove that met our criteria and we couldn't be happier!

Mrs. Pat VanEvery

by from duncombe,Ia |

Good service, good coffee,couldn't get any better.

"Great dealership"

by from Fort dodge, iowa |

The service department was very helpful answered all the questions I had and even tool time to come out to my viechle and everyone was smiley. The accounting department was friendlyand helpful. The saleman we had was VERY honest about the answers when I Asked them questions. Front desk am girl was nice and friendly and really made us feel welcomed. We would definitely buy from kemna again no questions asked

greatest service ever

by from sioux city,ia |

the salesman ken made it a much less painful experience. compared to what i was going through with billion auto in sioux city and verne eide in mitchell south dakota

Great service!!

by from Humboldt, IA |

Kemna service always gets my car in right away. Service dept. staff are always polite and courteous!

Great place

by from Fort Dodge, Iowa |

Everything was great. Everyone is so friendly and good at their jobs. The only thing I might suggest is make a better space in the seating to go bad to the coffee