Randy Cavender Motorcars

5000 Old Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609

Used 888-963-2289

Wonderful

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been looking for a car for quite some time, but having gone to the big dealers made the whole process unpleasant. Randy had a car for sale in one of the trader magazines that I had been watching for a couple of weeks, but I was hesitant to even call because of the previous car buying ordeals. I am glad I did though. Randy was willing to meet me on a Sunday when they are closed. I took the Lexus for a drive, and by that Monday I left the lot with it! The price was fair, and he gave me what I wanted to get out of my trade....even a bit more....They may be a smaller dealer, but go by and see if what you like is sitting on the lot. The web pics. were also helpful. Check these guys out. They are easy going and HONEST. Thanks for everything! I love my new Lexus. It is by far the nicest car I have ever owned.

Kent F. from Indy

by from Indianapolis, in |

We spotted a car we wanted on the internet and called Randy with some general questions. He was patient with answering all our questions and was very helpful in having the car inspected. Buying a car from Randy couldn't have been any easier, and made the 600 mile one way worth the trip. No surprises, no gimmicks and the car was pretty much exactly how he described it.

great customer service with great cars!

by from Raleigh, nc |

Randy and his staff were beyond the nicest people in sales you will ever meet. He worked around my work schedule to meet me and discuss the jeep I was interested in, which happened to be 9pm on Saturday. The jeep had the Carfax with a clean title. Buying a car is not all about the price, but the quality that was built into it. Nothing was wrong with the jeep and paperwork was easy. Though I worked with randy at first, the rest of the staff treated me like a person and not a dollar sign. After having the car a week, the battery in the remote stopped and he took care of it immediately and apologized. You won't find someone who loves their job as much as randy. Randy and his staff are amazing and I am loving the jeep!!

Great Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a great experience. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Randy was up front and had all the information I wanted and didn't pressure me to do anything.

Small dealership with luxury customer service

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

I was surprised when I pulled up to the dealership because it seemed quite small and I was a little nervous when I walked in but I loved it from the moment Randy greeted me with a heartfelt hello. He was friendly and so personable and let my son and I take the car for a test drive on our own. He exerted no pressure but gave us all the info possible on the car. Everyone in the office was so friendly and I felt comfortable even when it took soooo long dealing with my bank. Randy let me use his desk and was out and about getting my car washed so I drove off in a shiny bright car that I loved. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable even as a single mom doing all the negotiations on my own. Randy met the price I wanted, made the buying process super smooth and when I was back there today to get my other car.....I was greeted like a celebrity and everyone was so helpful. I truly felt like I was at a hometown, caring car dealership and I will call Randy first when I am looking for my next car. I have never had a car buying experience like this one. I love my BMW X3 and I love Cavender motorcars!

Great Car Dealer

by from Durham, NC |

These guys were great to deal with. They were not pushy at all, and let me take my time evaluating the car I purchased without being intrusive. I couldn't get to the bank on time to get a certified check before the end of the day, and they even took a personal check. They also went above and beyond what I would have expected them to do with respect to service. When I got the car home, I realized it didn't have the rear headrests, which I somehow missed while I was checking out all the mechanical components. I called them and asked if they had been removed during cleaning. Apparently, they didn't find them, but they ordered some for me. If there is anything negative at all, it's that they don't deal much on the price. However, since the car I wanted was already pretty fairly priced (which I knew before I visited the dealership), that was not an issue. Their facility is small, but was very clean, and everyone was very friendly. All-in-all, it was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have had. I would definitely return to them if I need another car and they have what I'm looking for.

Highly recommend!

by from Cary, NC |

So very happy with their service, and my new used car. Randy was very patient, listened attentively, and found me the perfect car that suited me and met my needs - all with efficiency, a kind and pleasant (and not pushy) demeanor, and best of all - in my budget. The staff was so easy to work with, and the whole process of buying my new second-hand car was absolutely seamless. Thanks Randy!

Randy is Amazing!

by from Raleigh, NC |

When I was in high school about 12 years ago you know i gathered some part time job money to buy my very first car and it was a celica 1991 being my first car it was so exciting, and randy help me so much at the time i couldn't forget about him, well years passed on and last summer 2013 im bartending in a Japanese restaurant i saw this man and i thought i remembered so well and i asked him are you randy? he said yeah, well u know u sold me my first car, he couldn't remember of course because of how many ppl he sees daily but i remembered him well because of how great he took care of me, it was very pleasant to chat with him so i told him look im actually looking for these cars and if u find them give me a call... and a few months later he did and now i purchased a car from him and since than i feel like family with him and im sure he would make anyone else the same feeling, shouldn't hurt to come and see him, he will be of great help! thanks

Excellent!

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Randy Cavender became more than a salesman, he became a friend. Even months after I purchased a Honda CRV from him, he was eager to help me with various vehicle questions/needs. I highly recommend Randy Cavender Motorcars!

Totally Recommend

by from Raleigh, NC |

Bob and Randy were fantastic to work with. No pressure at all and there were right on point with everything they committed to. I'm really enjoying driving the vehicle that I purchased from them. I would recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle there.

No pressure car-buying!

by from Raleigh, NC |

The team at Randy Cavender (Randy, Bob, and Jeri-Lynn) were fantastic in my experience purchasing a 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. I walked in and was greeted by Bob who handed me the keys for a test drive without peppering me with questions. After a test drive and a brief overview of the vehicle, I told Bob I'd be back on Monday (this was a Saturday afternoon) with financing. He gave me a purchase order and politely called on Monday to see how I was doing with the process. He even had the vehicle detailed again (even though it was very clean when I test drove it) prior to coming back to pick up the vehicle. An issue with financing (disorganized loan officer) and had already taken the vehicle and the team was wonderfully patient as I had to switch banking institutions. I never felt any pressure to buy and the entire process was smooth. Thanks to the team at Randy Cavender for selling me a great vehicle at a great price without any issues!