Randy Cavender Motorcars

5000 Old Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609

Used 888-715-2141 Used 888-715-2141

Wonderful

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been looking for a car for quite some time, but having gone to the big dealers made the whole process unpleasant. Randy had a car for sale in one of the trader magazines that I had been watching for a couple of weeks, but I was hesitant to even call because of the previous car buying ordeals. I am glad I did though. Randy was willing to meet me on a Sunday when they are closed. I took the Lexus for a drive, and by that Monday I left the lot with it! The price was fair, and he gave me what I wanted to get out of my trade....even a bit more....They may be a smaller dealer, but go by and see if what you like is sitting on the lot. The web pics. were also helpful. Check these guys out. They are easy going and HONEST. Thanks for everything! I love my new Lexus. It is by far the nicest car I have ever owned.

Great experience

by from Lincolnton NC |

After MUCH research, my husband and I bought a car here for my 16 year old son. They were great. We live over 3 hours from the dealership and they answered all of our numerous questions before we traveled to see the car. They did not hassle us like many car lots do. After seeing the car was in great shape, they even arranged to meet us so we didn't have a 7 hour round trip to pick up the car. We gave it to our son at Christmas and he was beyond thrilled. Very happy with the customer service and no pressure buying. We would definitely use them again.

Top shelf experience from beginning to purchase

by from Raleigh NC |

Our buying experience was tremendous, After touring many small dealerships on Capital Boulevard finding this dealership was like finding an oasis. The cars are high quality and at a very good price. Staff was so very helpful and so good on the small details. This dealership reflects an owner who does thing right and loves what he does.

Making car buying easy & stress-free

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Buying a car is stressful. For most, it is a significant investment, and requires an equally significant amount of trust and faith in the machine you are buying, as well as those selling it to you. But, at Randy Cavender Motorcars, I kept asking myself: "What happened to the stress?" Initially I was a bit skeptical that a car dealership could be rated so high by its customers, but it was clear by the end of the delivery that Randy and his team deserve every single star and good review left for them. There was no high pressure sales tactics. They worked with me on the price. And -- the true demonstration of their dedication to service -- after the car was purchased and they had no further incentive to make a sale, Randy went out of his way to help schedule (and reschedule) a visit to a brand dealership to pick up a second set of keys to go along with the car. If you are looking for a car, stop by here first to see what they have on the premises. Or, if you found a car they have, and are checking the reviews before you visit -- stop reading and GO!

great services

by from Raleigh nc |

Great customer services and finding me my first vehicle.

Kent F. from Indy

by from Indianapolis, in |

We spotted a car we wanted on the internet and called Randy with some general questions. He was patient with answering all our questions and was very helpful in having the car inspected. Buying a car from Randy couldn't have been any easier, and made the 600 mile one way worth the trip. No surprises, no gimmicks and the car was pretty much exactly how he described it.

great customer service with great cars!

by from Raleigh, nc |

Randy and his staff were beyond the nicest people in sales you will ever meet. He worked around my work schedule to meet me and discuss the jeep I was interested in, which happened to be 9pm on Saturday. The jeep had the Carfax with a clean title. Buying a car is not all about the price, but the quality that was built into it. Nothing was wrong with the jeep and paperwork was easy. Though I worked with randy at first, the rest of the staff treated me like a person and not a dollar sign. After having the car a week, the battery in the remote stopped and he took care of it immediately and apologized. You won't find someone who loves their job as much as randy. Randy and his staff are amazing and I am loving the jeep!!

Great Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a great experience. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Randy was up front and had all the information I wanted and didn't pressure me to do anything.

Small dealership with luxury customer service

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

I was surprised when I pulled up to the dealership because it seemed quite small and I was a little nervous when I walked in but I loved it from the moment Randy greeted me with a heartfelt hello. He was friendly and so personable and let my son and I take the car for a test drive on our own. He exerted no pressure but gave us all the info possible on the car. Everyone in the office was so friendly and I felt comfortable even when it took soooo long dealing with my bank. Randy let me use his desk and was out and about getting my car washed so I drove off in a shiny bright car that I loved. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable even as a single mom doing all the negotiations on my own. Randy met the price I wanted, made the buying process super smooth and when I was back there today to get my other car.....I was greeted like a celebrity and everyone was so helpful. I truly felt like I was at a hometown, caring car dealership and I will call Randy first when I am looking for my next car. I have never had a car buying experience like this one. I love my BMW X3 and I love Cavender motorcars!

Great Car Dealer

by from Durham, NC |

These guys were great to deal with. They were not pushy at all, and let me take my time evaluating the car I purchased without being intrusive. I couldn't get to the bank on time to get a certified check before the end of the day, and they even took a personal check. They also went above and beyond what I would have expected them to do with respect to service. When I got the car home, I realized it didn't have the rear headrests, which I somehow missed while I was checking out all the mechanical components. I called them and asked if they had been removed during cleaning. Apparently, they didn't find them, but they ordered some for me. If there is anything negative at all, it's that they don't deal much on the price. However, since the car I wanted was already pretty fairly priced (which I knew before I visited the dealership), that was not an issue. Their facility is small, but was very clean, and everyone was very friendly. All-in-all, it was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have had. I would definitely return to them if I need another car and they have what I'm looking for.