GEN NEXT Auto

Used 844-327-5044 Used 844-327-5044

Get Approved Today!

Great buying experience

by from Webster, NY |

When looking for a car for our 16 year old son, we researched quite a bit. Our son found a car online that he loved, and that is what led us to NextGen Auto. I have to admit that we were very skeptical having always either leased or purchasd new from larger dealerships. I can honestly say that we were pleasantly surprised and that this was a great experience. Todd and Tim were great to work with and very much included our 16 year old in the process. We would definitely work with them again in the future.

2006 bmw

by from Fairport ny |

Ok I gave a review earlier saying how great the buying experience was and it was. At the time, I asked about any accidents and do we need to do a carfax? No,no,no accidents not necessary (I know, shame on me, I get it). Anyway, now im trying to sell it and a prospective buyer carfaxed it and guess what? 2 accidents reported. Again, I realize that it was on me to do a carfax so I have no recourse however I can warn any future buyers....DONT TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT LIKE I DID, GET A CARFAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Maier is GREAT To work with on Hudson Ave!

by from Rochester NY |

I found my beautiful new car here. Tim Maier was my salesman and it was a wonderful stress free experience. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership! Everyone was so knowledgeable!

Great sales team

by from Fulton ny |

Found the vehicle I wanted, on cars.con. Called the dealership and drove in to look at.it. Salesman. was great along with financing. I will more than likely buy from them again.

Amazing car, Amazing service!

by from webster, ny |

We bought our car less than a week ago from Annette Calandrino and we couldn't be happier. Everyone that we dealt with were very accommodating, and did everything they could to get us our vehicle. The entire process took only a day and a half from start to finish. They took care of everything from insurance to loans to plates. All we had to do was show up, sign on the line and drive away. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from NextGen Auto and it will not be the last.

2007 Dodge Dakota purchase

by from Hamlin, NY |

I appreciated the professional way that Tim Maier worked with me for the purchase of my truck. He was courteous, honest, and informative of all aspects of the selling/buying process.

Great help with used car

by from attica, ny |

my car was totaled and Tim was great in stearing me to a chevy equinox

Quick, efficient, friendly service!

by from Canaseraga, New York |

No pushy salesmen ~ Quick service ~ Friendly staff ~ Great quality vehicles ~ Clear, concise, no fine print paperwork ~ I bought a truck from them and when I am in the market for another vehicle I will be going back to see what they have in stock! ~ I would recommend them to friends and family.

Highly Recommend & Very Accomodating

by from Clifton Springs, NY |

I would highly recommend Dan with NextGen Auto Sales. I wanted to look at a 2006 Buick Lucerne that was at their Hudson Ave. location. Dan brought the car all the way to Macedon so I could look at the car. We agreed on a very reasonable price and made the sale. The car was as described and in amazing condition. After many disappointing visits to other dealers, it was refreshing to finally deal with an honest dealer. THANKS DAN!!!!!

Outstanding sales Experience

by from Macedon, NY |

I had the best experience ever buying a second vehicle. Ron out in Macedon knows how treat his customers and delivers what he promises. I will recommend anyone to stop and see the inventory and see Ron. Thanks for the great deal.