NextGen Auto

NextGen Auto

1450 Hudson Ave, Rochester, NY 14621

Used 888-461-0895

Credit & Sales Direct - Guaranteed Financing - Stop In Today!

Tim Maier is GREAT To work with on Hudson Ave!

by from Rochester NY |

I found my beautiful new car here. Tim Maier was my salesman and it was a wonderful stress free experience. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership! Everyone was so knowledgeable!

Great sales team

by from Fulton ny |

Found the vehicle I wanted, on cars.con. Called the dealership and drove in to look at.it. Salesman. was great along with financing. I will more than likely buy from them again.

Amazing car, Amazing service!

by from webster, ny |

We bought our car less than a week ago from Annette Calandrino and we couldn't be happier. Everyone that we dealt with were very accommodating, and did everything they could to get us our vehicle. The entire process took only a day and a half from start to finish. They took care of everything from insurance to loans to plates. All we had to do was show up, sign on the line and drive away. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from NextGen Auto and it will not be the last.

2007 Dodge Dakota purchase

by from Hamlin, NY |

I appreciated the professional way that Tim Maier worked with me for the purchase of my truck. He was courteous, honest, and informative of all aspects of the selling/buying process.

Great help with used car

by from attica, ny |

my car was totaled and Tim was great in stearing me to a chevy equinox

Quick, efficient, friendly service!

by from Canaseraga, New York |

No pushy salesmen ~ Quick service ~ Friendly staff ~ Great quality vehicles ~ Clear, concise, no fine print paperwork ~ I bought a truck from them and when I am in the market for another vehicle I will be going back to see what they have in stock! ~ I would recommend them to friends and family.

Highly Recommend & Very Accomodating

by from Clifton Springs, NY |

I would highly recommend Dan with NextGen Auto Sales. I wanted to look at a 2006 Buick Lucerne that was at their Hudson Ave. location. Dan brought the car all the way to Macedon so I could look at the car. We agreed on a very reasonable price and made the sale. The car was as described and in amazing condition. After many disappointing visits to other dealers, it was refreshing to finally deal with an honest dealer. THANKS DAN!!!!!

Outstanding sales Experience

by from Macedon, NY |

I had the best experience ever buying a second vehicle. Ron out in Macedon knows how treat his customers and delivers what he promises. I will recommend anyone to stop and see the inventory and see Ron. Thanks for the great deal.

Great experience

by from Fairport NY |

Bought a 2006 bmw and it was easily the best experience buying a car that i've ever had. Soon after buying it, it was running rough and the check engine light came on. I called them and they made me an appt to repair the vehicle with no questions asked. It's been running great ever since. I would HIGHLY recommend these guys!

Great Customer Service By Tim Maier in Brockport

by from Batavia, NY |

Wow!!!! what I can say about Tim Maier. This guy was great! I have bought many cars and this was the best salesman I have come across. He was honest, polite, and calm. He gave me no pressure in deciding on buying the vehicle. It started on a Saturday when I submitted an inquiry online for a truck. He promptly called me and described the truck then he made an appointment for me to come in that day to test drive it. I test drove it and liked the truck but didn?t LOVE it. We didn?t make a deal, Tim kind of sensed that there was something about that truck and I didn?t like. Fast Forward a couple weeks later, Now Tim is the ONLY car salesman to actually give me a call when he got another truck in similar the first one. No other dealership has EVER called me in order to show me a truck. This is by far the best customer service I have ever received. Tim called and said to me you might want to come down and look at this truck we got in, you might like it. Needless to say I bought the truck. Now Tim did not have to take the extra step to reach out to me. He is not like the ?other? dealers. This is guy is great. Made sure I got a quality truck with a fair price and also gave a fair trade for my car. Tim kept in touch with me throughout the whole paperwork up until delivery of the truck and kept his word on everything he told me. Great job Tim!! I will tell everyone about YOU and Next Gen Auto Sales. I am so happy with my truck and the buying experience. I grabbed many of your business cards and will definitely send referrals your way! Great Job Tim.