NextGen Auto

NextGen Auto

1450 Hudson Ave, Rochester, NY 14621

Used 888-461-0895

Credit & Sales Direct - Guaranteed Financing - Stop In Today!

used car

by from Rochester new york |

i love the way Carlos Santana help me find the right car. He took good care of me and help me with the whole buying process. i will recommend this dealership and Carlos for your next buying experience

Great experience

by from Kent, NY |

I was driving a gas gussler and needed a change and that's when I met Tim Maier from NextGen Auto from the Brockport location. After explaining to him what I was looks for he showed me some options. I liked the fact that he never made me feel pressured into buying something I was not comfortable with. Not only were the prices very reasonable the value he gave me on my trade was very fair. Because of this experience with Tim I will purchase my next vehicle with NextGen Auto. Thanks Tim!

Great sales staff

by from Holley, NY |

I purchased a 2006 Tahoe. I worked with both Tommy Tittilo out in Macedon when I looked at vehicle. He was very professional. It amazed me seeing they deal with all brands of vehicles, he knew how all the options worked and what they did. I live closer to the Brockport store so Tim Maier took over the sale. He too was very knowledgeable and very professional. They both kept me updated during the process getting me a incredible low interest loan for the age of the vehicle. When I called them both several times, they took the time to and had me in there caller Id's and answered using my name. This was 1st for me. Outstanding work on both there parts.

Awesome

by from Rochester, NY |

When my daughter's car broke down, Dan and team were super helpful in finding her a replacement. Their diverse inventory of cars allowed us to pick several that suited her needs. Dan brought cars together from other sites for our convenience, I test drove them all, and immediately found a winner. All of this, while my daughter was working remotely with me from the University at Buffalo. After she picked her favorite car, there were no issues with sending the car to a mechanic for a review (at which it received a clean bill of health). Finally, she got into town on Saturday morning, Dan set her up with great financing, and she was on her way. Nothing could have gone better or more easily. Thank you NextGen!

Excellent place to buy a car from

by from bloomfield, NY |

I was looking for a used car and didn't think I could get financing until I talked to nextgen. They got me into a better car than I ever thought possible and a payment I can afford. The staff was great even after the sale. I have recommend them to friends and family.

Ian Brown

by from bloomfield,ny |

Great buying process. Friendly staff that got me financed and stood behind the beautiful car they sold me.

new car

by from medina NY |

Ive been looking for a new car and everywhere i went i got turned down. i have decent credit score but no one wanted to try and help me. i came across next gen auto in brockport and met Tim Maier and withing an hour i was approved for my 2008 cobalt :) He was able to get me approved for a loan with a low interest rate and payments under 200. i couldn't be happier. When i buy my truck i know where ill be going to get it. thank you so much Tim. i highly recommend everyone looking to get a new car to come to next gen auto.

Amazingly smooth long distance transaction.

by from Reading, pa |

I purchased a vehicle through them and had it shipped. They were amazingly helpful and courteous throughout the entire process. Vehicle was exactly as described and they gave me an amazingly good deal, and a fantastic warranty. I've purchased a few cars online, and they were by far the best I've ever dealt with. Highly recommended!

03 Ford Range

by from Rochester |

I just got an 03 Ford Ranger From NextGen Auto, the salesman name was Tim Maier he was wonderful he when the extra mile helping me get the truck I wanted . With low down payment and low monthly payments that fit my budget. He also helped me in getting my Insurance. He is a true MAN of this word he didn't rush me explained everything to me and never gave me the run around like most of the other Dealers do. I would strongly recommend everyone to shop NextGen Auto stop in and see Tim you will not be disappointed. I've told all my friends and will be taking my Friend in next week so this girlfriend can buy a car from Tim. So when you get your Tax Return go to NextGen Auto on 1795 Lyell Ave you will not be sorry.

fast responses

by from Fairport, NY |

They were fast, accommodating and easy. There were a few minor repairs that were needed and they worked with me on them.