NextGen Auto

NextGen Auto

1450 Hudson Ave, Rochester, NY 14621

Used 888-461-0895

Credit & Sales Direct - Guaranteed Financing - Stop In Today!

Great Buying Experience

by from Brockport, NY |

Purchasing process was smooth and hassle free. I feel that it was fair to seller and me.

NIce, Clean dealership

by from Bergen NY |

Evan was great to deal with. Answered all my questions and have had no problems with the vehicle.

Excellent overall experience

by from Spencerport NY |

I was looking to buy a newer used truck. I went to two other dealers, one twice. The one I went to twice I was unable to remember either salespersons names and their level of customer service was awful, the other one I went to was well over priced. I went to Next Gen Auto and I received excellent customer service from the 1st time I talked to the salesman. He went WELL ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me. After test driving several vehicles I made the determination as to what truck I wanted (2011 or 2012 Ford F-150 4 door Crew Cab Long Box 4WD, with 20000-50000 miles). Needless to say I am a little on the picky side. The salesman located several possible trucks for me and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted (actually and more) at what I consider a very reasonable price. Now, to get back to the dealer I had previously went to twice, both of their sales people basically laughed at me when I told them what I wanted, for the price I was looking to be at, Next Gen got me the truck I wanted at the price I wanted to be at and the truck only had 24,600 miles. My father will be looking for a truck in the next approximate 6 months, we will be going to Next Gen for it, without a doubt. Thank you very much Evan.

Great service--

by from Victor ny |

Very pleased with Next-Gen . No pressure from salesman--VERY helpful in getting us financed.Very pleasant people to work with.. Quality used cars. would deff. deal with them again

Great Car. Very fair price. Easy going.

by from Spencerport, NY |

Found a great deal on a 2009 Pontiac Vibe with NextGen. They were very fair and seemed to be pretty honest. Tim went out of his way to offer to deliver the car to our home or place of work. Just picked it up today but was pleased with the whole process. I would buy from them again in the future and would not hesitate recommending them to a friend. Thanks

Great people and a great experience ...

by from Rochester,NY |

NextGen made the uncomfortable buying process a pleasurable experience. A skeptical person by nature I was blown away by the the above board, professional and sincere treatment I received. The vehicle and terms where as promised and the service after the sale has been truly exceptional. Keep up the great work!

Great experience!

by from rochester ny |

I loved my experience with Next Gen auto. They made the first time buying process fast and easy. :-)

November 10, 2013

Thanks for choosing us!!!

Great Service

by from Rochester, NY |

We went to your location on Lyell Avenue and our service Manager was Tim Maier. He was very patient, helpful, friendly and made our purchase from start to finish very easy. We all know that Used Car shopping is extremely stressful but our truck purchase with Tim at NextGen Auto was stress free. Thank you. Promotion code PC12312011

November 10, 2013

A major purchase can be stressful. We are glad Tim made it pleasurable.

Great expierence & Service

by from Rochester, NY |

Tim Maier our Service Manager was very nice to work with and friendly, Car shoping is so frustrating and draining. I did not feel that way when meeting and working with Tim. Great person.

November 10, 2013

We agree!! Tim is not only a great manager but also a great person. We will share your kind words with him. Thanks so much!

Great experience!

by from Ogden, Utah |

As an out-of-state buyer searching for the right vehicle over the internet, NextGen earned my respect and trust. Through multiple phone calls and emails, NextGen did a great job of answering questions and addressing concerns about a vehicle that, due to distance, I was unable to see in person. NextGen patiently provided candid information in enough detail to instill confidence to commit to the purchase. As I arrived with great anticipation to pick up the vehicle, I checked it over carefully and found the vehicle condition to be right on the money with the way it was represented. I'm grateful for the positive buying experience and marvelous service provided by the caring staff at NextGen!

November 10, 2013

It was our pleasure earning your business! It was fun selling a quality vehicle to someone on the other side of the country.