NextGen Auto

NextGen Auto

1450 Hudson Ave, Rochester, NY 14621

Used 888-461-0895

Credit & Sales Direct - Guaranteed Financing - Stop In Today!

new car

by from medina NY |

Ive been looking for a new car and everywhere i went i got turned down. i have decent credit score but no one wanted to try and help me. i came across next gen auto in brockport and met Tim Maier and withing an hour i was approved for my 2008 cobalt :) He was able to get me approved for a loan with a low interest rate and payments under 200. i couldn't be happier. When i buy my truck i know where ill be going to get it. thank you so much Tim. i highly recommend everyone looking to get a new car to come to next gen auto.

Amazingly smooth long distance transaction.

by from Reading, pa |

I purchased a vehicle through them and had it shipped. They were amazingly helpful and courteous throughout the entire process. Vehicle was exactly as described and they gave me an amazingly good deal, and a fantastic warranty. I've purchased a few cars online, and they were by far the best I've ever dealt with. Highly recommended!

03 Ford Range

by from Rochester |

I just got an 03 Ford Ranger From NextGen Auto, the salesman name was Tim Maier he was wonderful he when the extra mile helping me get the truck I wanted . With low down payment and low monthly payments that fit my budget. He also helped me in getting my Insurance. He is a true MAN of this word he didn't rush me explained everything to me and never gave me the run around like most of the other Dealers do. I would strongly recommend everyone to shop NextGen Auto stop in and see Tim you will not be disappointed. I've told all my friends and will be taking my Friend in next week so this girlfriend can buy a car from Tim. So when you get your Tax Return go to NextGen Auto on 1795 Lyell Ave you will not be sorry.

fast responses

by from Fairport, NY |

They were fast, accommodating and easy. There were a few minor repairs that were needed and they worked with me on them.

Outstanding customer service by Nextgen Auto!!!

by from Hannibal, NY |

I bought my 2004 Nissan Titan and had transmission issues right away. They had to come pick it up over an hour away from them in a snowstorm, and did it without a single complaint. They ended up having to replace the transmission which cost them plenty. They were super to deal with and took care of the issue right away. They have made it very clear to me that they will take care of any other issues that come up with my truck. Since the new transmission, my truck has been great. I am very pleased with my new truck, and very much appreciate how well I was taken care of at Nextgen Auto. I would definitely buy from them again!!!

TIM WAS A GREAT HELP

by from ROCHESTER NEW YORK |

TIM IS ATRUE SALES PROFESSIONAL NOT SALESMAN HE IS A STANDARD THAT OTHERS SHOULD TRY TO COME TO I WILL SPREAD THE WORD.

Great Buying Experience

by from Brockport, NY |

Purchasing process was smooth and hassle free. I feel that it was fair to seller and me.

NIce, Clean dealership

by from Bergen NY |

Evan was great to deal with. Answered all my questions and have had no problems with the vehicle.

Excellent overall experience

by from Spencerport NY |

I was looking to buy a newer used truck. I went to two other dealers, one twice. The one I went to twice I was unable to remember either salespersons names and their level of customer service was awful, the other one I went to was well over priced. I went to Next Gen Auto and I received excellent customer service from the 1st time I talked to the salesman. He went WELL ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me. After test driving several vehicles I made the determination as to what truck I wanted (2011 or 2012 Ford F-150 4 door Crew Cab Long Box 4WD, with 20000-50000 miles). Needless to say I am a little on the picky side. The salesman located several possible trucks for me and ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted (actually and more) at what I consider a very reasonable price. Now, to get back to the dealer I had previously went to twice, both of their sales people basically laughed at me when I told them what I wanted, for the price I was looking to be at, Next Gen got me the truck I wanted at the price I wanted to be at and the truck only had 24,600 miles. My father will be looking for a truck in the next approximate 6 months, we will be going to Next Gen for it, without a doubt. Thank you very much Evan.

Great service--

by from Victor ny |

Very pleased with Next-Gen . No pressure from salesman--VERY helpful in getting us financed.Very pleasant people to work with.. Quality used cars. would deff. deal with them again