Auto Express Superstore on Peach Street

Used 888-837-9481

Call Tim Today!

Wonderful Dealership

by from Grafton, OH |

My husband found a truck that he liked online from this dealership, so we hauled 3 little girls under the age of 4, on a 2 hour trek, into PA. After taking a test drive, my husbands first comment was, "that guy is really nice", and then he told me how much he liked the truck. Tim was very personable and friendly, and both my husband & I were thankful and grateful for working with such a wonderful person. In the dealership, they had a kids movie playing, building blocks, coloring books, and even pink hand soap in the bathroom. Our girls have never been more eager to wash their hands. Then, when the girls were being whiny, they were supplied with peanut butter-filled pretzels, awesome! Then we perused their sports cycle shop, and the salesmen were just as friendly back there, even though we were only walking around to keep the kids happy. Even when the kids became frustrating, nobody there seemed to mind and they all took our kids in stride, providing paper & pens for them to 'sign' their own documents. We even really enjoyed the finance manager, although our kids scribbled on his business cards & so we don't know his name. It was such a nice experience, we wouldn't hesitate to make another 2 hour drive, just to do business with them again. We were eyeing some of the snowmobiles there......

Awesome people!!!!

by from Pierpont , OH |

I just bought a Mitsubishi eclipse GS. The people are awesome and fun to work. They are straight forward and honest. Very nice!! I recommend them to anyone!! Their prices are awesome and they do not harass you or are pushy like other dealerships and I love that!! They tell you everything that you need to know about the car, good or bad! Very recommended!!

Love my Fiat!

by from Erie, PA |

I recently had the pleasure of picking up a brand new Fiat from the guys at Auto Express. What a great process! My salesman, Tim Britton, took great care in selecting the best Fiat for me and walked me through the entire sale. Auto Express has a great group of guys that are very laid back compared to some other dealerships I have shopped at in the past. Give them a try.

Great Experience Overall

by from Erie, PA |

Great group of guys to work with especially Tim Britton, they went above and beyond to meet our needs and find us the perfect car. We would highly recommend them.

Auto Express Superstore on Peach Street responded to this review

December 11, 2013

Congratulations on your purchase! It was a pleasure serving you. We look forward to the next time we see you.

Wonderful Service and People

by from Waterford, Pa |

I have been looking for a car for 3 months and these gentlemen worked really hard to find me the perfect car. I would highly recommend buying a used car from them. Tim Britton was very nice to work with!

Auto Express Superstore on Peach Street responded to this review

December 11, 2013

We are as excited as you are about finding you the perfect vehicle. We love helping out in order to make things come together. Happy motoring!