Roby Cars Inc

Used 888-201-1810

When others say no Roby Cars says yes

Best car lot ever!!!!

by from Columbus,Ohio |

Very good people!!!!nice cars low prices josh and cris will put u in a car quick fast and easy excellent place to get a car...

Great People to work with!!!!!!!

by from Columbus, OH |

Bought a 09 Denali from Roby Cars. My salesman was Josh he was awesome, he went over and beyond my expectations. They did everything i asked to fix the car including new tires and the price was well below KBB. I would recommend this dealer to everyone.

Fantastic Experience

by from Dublin, OH |

I purchased a car from Roby Cars Inc. and had the most wonderful car buying experience. Josh and Chris were very helpful throughout the whole process from choosing the car all the way to financing. They listened to my needs and found a vehicle that suited everything I was looking for. When I found the vehicle online, they responded to me very quickly. I would recommend to my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from Roby Cars Inc.

What a Joke

by from Indiana |

Tried to trade my car with this dealer but was only offered "auction house" price for my trade but the vehicle I wanted to purchase was priced above retail. I am not an auction house and will not take $4000 less than my car is worth. Deal was basically to make maximum profit on both vehicles "double dipping" instead of attempting to make a sale. I would not recommend trading with this dealer unless you have money to burn.

Inconsiderate..

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Went to look at a car, felt rushed. Told me he would call in the morning and never heard from salesman. He texted me twice after told me he was going to call. Bought a car elsewhere.

by from Columbus, Oh |

Following up on a previous review that I posted earlier this month titled "Disappointed with Roby Cars". Although at the time the review was posted I was very upset about what was happening with my truck, I felt it was only fair to follow up on the review due to the fact that the guys over at Roby cars did everything they could to right the wrongs. My truck was fixed in a very quick fashion and Roby cars did everything possible to satisfy us as customers. Roby Cars did a great job of turning a disappointed customer into a very happy customer.

Very disappointed with Roby Cars

by from Columbus, Oh |

I bought a truck from this dealership that i am now financing. Before finishing up the purchase of the vehicle there were a few things that were assured by the dealership that would be repaired. Upon picking up my vehicle and signing the contract i was told a new fuel pump was installed. To my surprise less than a month later me and my children are stuck in the middle of rush hour traffic and the truck wouldn't start back up. After having it towed back to the garage the dealership mechanic surprises me again by admitting there was not a new fuel pump installed but the fuel filter had been changed. Now i get told today its gonna be 350 dollars to repair!! Needless to say i am very disappointed with this whole experience and also very offended and upset at the lies the salesman told to sale the vehicle.

Best in Class

by from Springfield, OH |

From start to finish the staff at Roby Cars was perfect. They made the buying experience easy, as they listened to my needs and helped me select the truck that fit both my needs and budget. I will be contacting them in the very near future to help in the purchase of my wifes vehicle. I would recommend the staff at Roby Cars to anyone looking to find there next purchase.

inconciderate

by from Columbus, OH |

I was online looking for my first car. I happened to stumble upon a car i thought would be perfect being sold by this dealer. I called, they said it was still available so we scheduled a time to check it out. The morning we scheduled I called again to make sure nothing had changed, according to him it hadn't. When I went to look at it, it was a completely different car then it was in the picture and details. different color, different mileage and different transmission type. I was very disappointing. Still very upset about it.

A Spectacular Experience!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I bought my vehicle through the internet from Roby Cars. I was unable to actually see the vehicle in person before the actual day of the sale. Josh, the store owner assured me that I would be fully pleased with the vehicle and I was. Extremely pleased! Josh was very personable and professional as was Chris, another salesperson that I met during my visit. I was given a fair price without any haggling. I was treated as a valued customer and all staff that I ran into were equally as friendly and supportive. Josh made himself available and expediently returned my calls or emails when he was unavailable as there were many phone calls and emails. The photos of the vehicle that appeared on the Roby Cars website, and the other sites like Auto Trader, were very helpful in assisting me in my selection of my vehicle. Josh was also very helpful with my insurance information license transfer and working with my vehicle financing company. I also found the advertised facts about the car to be very accurate. As I told Josh, I was overwhelmed with the car as it looked better in person that it did in the web based photos. I will be pleased to recommend Roby Cars to anyone who wants respect, price and a good product when making their car buying decision. I couldn't be more pleased! THANKS ROBY CARS!