The County Auto Sales

(5.0) 8 Reviews

2564 Portland Rd, Arundel, ME 04046

fantastic experience

by from New York |

Craig & Keith are both very professional, we had a great experience with purchasing our latest vehicle. We never felt pressured or rushed with making a decision. We have nothing but good things to say about our purchasing experience.

First time buyer

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

I am 50 years old and have never bought a car before. Needless to say it was a daunting task. I looked high and low for a car, and talked to dozens of salesmen and women at dealerships, and found Craig to be the kindest and nicest by far. He and Keith were helpful, and patient with both me and my sister. (She was helping me in my search, and called them on the phone many times.) In the end, I got a great car at a great price. Craig and Keith helped me secure financing and helped me feel secure in my purchase. I appreciated their non-aggressive ways, the relaxed atmosphere, and how they were understanding, and accommodating. Good experience.

The greatest dealership!

by from staten island ,new York |

Richard is the greatest one man dealership in New Jersey!!!

Perfect place to buy a vehicle.

by from Wells, Maine |

The staff here is fantastic. They have a great inventory of quality vehicles priced very competitively. The facility was nice and the buying process could not have been smoother. They handled all my questions over the phone and dealt directly with my credit union to make it easier for me. I can't say enough about the low pressure, high quality sales environment at County Auto Sales. I highly recommend this dealership to others.

August 20, 2013

Thank you Jared for another awesome review as Craig and Myself greatly appreciate kinD words like yours. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else. We truely appreciate your busines and we hope your enjoying your 2013 Chevrolet Silverado LT. Thank you again, Keith.

Great, No-Pressure Dealer

by from Kennebunk, ME |

I had never purchased a car from a dealer before but had been around for the process. Keith was laid-back and no pressure. It was nice not to have a sales guy swarming around while we were looking at the cars on the lot. I had a positive experience and am really enjoying the Kia Forte I bought here. Keep it up guys!

August 20, 2013

Hi Kyle, We truly appreciate your thoughtful words and your time for writing a review about us. The nice feed back from customer's like you is always good to hear. Hope your enjoying your vehicle you purchased from us, and if you need anything do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again, Keith

Truly relaxed car buying experience

by from Pownal, Maine |

We really enjoyed buying our 2012 Nissan . The price was fair, and the atmosphere was laid back. Both Keith and Craig could not have been better to do business with. We have told everyone we know what a great experience we had.

August 12, 2013

We greatly appreciate you doing busines with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Hope your enjoy your Nissan Altima/. Sincerely Keith and Craig.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Biddeford, ME |

The need for a new car came upon me unexpectedly. This dealership is new to our area, so my husband and I decided to go see what they had, and we found an excellent car at an excellent price. There wasn't any of the high pressure sales tactics that normally accompany car buying. After a test drive, we decided that was the car for me. I really enjoyed working with Keith and Craig, they sold me a great car at a great price and found me an even greater interest rate!

July 26, 2013

Kim, Thank you for your wonderful review as we greatly appreciate these 5 Star reviews. We hope you are enjoying your Ford Taurus. Please call either one of us if you need anything at all. Sincerely, Keith and Craig.

A Very Good Experience

by from Arundel, ME |

I recently purchased a used car from County Auto Sales. We were initially drawn by their very good prices but the deal was cemented by the fact that all their late model cars, trucks and RV's are very well prepared and presented and by the rather low key but very helpful and professional attitude of Keith Jalbert and his team. There is no high pressure salesman nonsense here, just a keen desire to make a good deal for both parties and a really impressive level of committment to ensure the vehicle is in as good shape as possible so there is no "buyers remorse". It worked for us!

July 26, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review. It was a absolute pleasure to deal with you and your wife. Hope you are enjoying your Beautiful Cadillac. Please call us if you need anything at all. Enjoy the rest of this wonderful summer. Thank you again for doing business with us here at County Auto Sales. Sincerely, Keith and Craig