Salt Lake Valley C,J,D,R

Service 888-884-0694

Utah's Volume Dealer!

Fast Fix W/O Appointment

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I had a "check engine" light spontaneously turn on, and I greatly appreciate how quickly your staff worked to check my Jeep out despite having no appointment.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Eric. We strive to satisfy every customer that enters our dealership, and I am thrilled to hear that our staff was able to fix your car in a quick and efficient manner. Please come back to see us if there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your vehicle. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

Great service. Promt,on time service.

by from Salt Lake City,Ut. |

The professional way I was treated. Promt and on time service .This type of good service will keep me coming back to Salt Lake Chrysler, Dodge ,Jeep .

Great Service Department!

by from Salt lake City, UT. |

I've dealt with the service department for several years on a commercial level, felt very confident using SLVCDJM service on my new personal vehicle! ( Jeep Liberty) !!

May 8, 2015

Charles, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

Customer for life!!!

by from Layton, Utah |

I have always been treated like family at Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I know I don't have to question whether I am getting the best price because they have ALWAYS given me the best deal! I will be a customer for life!!!

April 22, 2015

Thank you for this nice review, Jennifer! We love hearing such fantastic stories from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great experiences with us. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram family. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

Fast Efficient Service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

They understood why I was there, they got to me quickly, and they did not try to up sell me anything else. I have been doing business here for more than two decades now.

April 9, 2015

Thank you for this nice review, Eleazar. We love hearing such fantastic stories from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great experiences with us. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram family. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

Friendly people and super knowlegable

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

The salesman (Charles Ziska) spent 2 hours showing me how all of the features worked (seems like there are millions) after I bought the caar.

April 3, 2015

Steve, thank you so much for your kind words and excellent star rating! We're glad Charles took care of you, and made sure you drove off our lot satisfied with the service we provided. Enjoy your new car! We appreciate your business and if you have any questions please stop by for a visit. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

great service, no followup to wash car.

by from salt lake, utah |

Service tech did a great job of greeting me and answering my questions. Your staff did a a timely service for the needs of my vehicle, prior hinckley service staff were very poor in their service protocol, i returned to see if it had changed.

April 2, 2015

Dale, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was able to provide you with a great experience. I really appreciate this feedback, and I will share it with them. Thank you, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact me. Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

I knew I was in good hands.

by from Salt Lake City |

Repeated back to me what I had requested and also made a couple of suggestions that I thought were worth having done, too. Great job and I left self assured my car was ready and safe for a long distance trip. Thanks so much to Richard!

March 24, 2015

Bonnie, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was able to provide you with an unforgettable experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

Great Work

by from Salt Lake City |

Scheduled appointment for 11am got there early and they took it in right away. Was told it was going to take 2 hours. Did not take that long. Got an est. and final bill was $2.00 over. I think that is really nice was not blind sided with a bill twice as much.

Service above my expectations.

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

Bob my service advisor was upfront and very friendly. The overall services performed on my vehicle during my quick oil change appointment was beyond my expectations. The fact that my oil life indicator on the instrument panel was reset. The windshield sticker reflected my next oil change at 7000 miles instead of only 3000 on the previous dealers sticker. Finally I appreciated that I actually got back the half quart of oil left over from one the oil bottles. Thank you Thank you.

February 23, 2015

Alan, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Bob is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials! Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

Very friendly and courteous.

by from Kemmerer, WY |

Salesman were knowledgable and friendly. Listen to our opinions regarding our trade in. Answered all of our questions regarding our purchase.

February 12, 2015

Mark, I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales associate was a pleasing experience. At Salt Lake Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. We are eager to see you in the future. Best, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598