Fiat of Wilmington

Service 877-817-6822 Service 877-817-6822

Italian Styling at American Prices

Great shopping experience.

by from Wilmington, NC |

Everyone there was extremely helpful. They were quick to answer any questions I had and went out of their way to work the deal.

May 4, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review Paul! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Great service ,very clean bathrooms

by from Wilmington , NC |

Joe was a great help to my husband while he checked under the hood.Everyone had a great attitude and was very friendly. The bathroom was very clean.

April 29, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review, Richard! I'm very happy to hear that Joe was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Clean

by from Wilmington |

It didn't require a lot of time. I didn't feel captured in an office. No one seemed in a big hurry.

April 15, 2016

Sandra, Thank you very much for leaving a comment about your purchase experience. It was a pleasure to assist you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Plesent enviroment

by from Willmington NC |

honesty never forced any vehicle on us did not take long to get approved and I have bad credit and was told by other dealers I had to have a large amount to pay back but they only asked for a small amount

April 15, 2016

Shirley, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Until next time have a great day. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

repairs and service are done in a timely manor.

by from Wilmington,N,C. |

My service requests are noted and handled my the technician. The staff is attentive to my needs and time frame.

April 8, 2016

Thanks for this great review, Warren! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Grear dealership

by from Wilmington nc |

Manager and sales associates very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable! They had my best interest in mind during the whole process. Enjoyed dealing with Alan, Paul and Matt! Great truck and price!

April 1, 2016

Charles, Thank you for your wonderful remarks about your purchase experience here at Fiat of Wilmington. We shall cascade to the team your valuable comments as your words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent customer service. Have great day! Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Great customer service

by from Wilmington NC |

Very friendly, was not treated like a child, worked with the money I had and made a great deal. Will send everyone I know to buy from here

March 26, 2016

Alex, We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate your referrals and the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Fiat of Wilmington, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Awesome staff @ Fiat of Wilmington (Neuwirth)

by from Roseboro, NC |

Adam, Gene, Christian and AJ were great! Do not have one bad thing to say about our new vehicle purchase!

March 26, 2016

Christie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Fiat of Wilmington team and we all strive to provide excellent customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Great people make the difference.

by from Wilmington N.C. |

The dealer website was very straightforward and made it easy to pick out the car I wanted to see.When we arrived everyone took the time to greet us.No one was pushy or overbearing.It was a relaxed and laid back atmosphere that made it very easy to buy a car. As a side note,there was another brand of car we wanted to go look at before we made our decision.Well as luck would have they had one on used car section.They pulled it up right beside the Fiat so we could compare.This shows that they have confidence in their product.And they were right,there was no comparison.I have already put 200 miles on the new car including some high speed interstate driving and the real test,parallel parking on Front St. in Wilmington.We are very happy with the car and I will happily recommend your dealership to anyone.Thank you all for making buying a new car so easy.

January 16, 2016

Kathryn, It's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership and thank you as well for the recommendations. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle

by from Wilmington, NC |

Everyone was TERRIFIC!!! If I ever need a car again, I will definitely go to FIAT of Wilmington! Also I bought the FIAT 500c and drove it right to Charlotte for a wedding~ It was a smooth ride, and I arrived there using less than a tank of gas!!!

October 24, 2015

Hi Lorraine! Thank you for your wonderful comments, those inspiring words will surely inspire our team. Congratulations on the Fiat 500c and we look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Alan Thomas; alanthomas@neuwirthmotors.com; 910-202-6260