Royal Auto Sales

Royal Auto Sales

4928 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 877-501-1786

Great prices and great service

by from NORFOLK VA |

Great personal service. Arriving in the USA, I asked the owner manager, if he could find me a specific car package within a given price range. He did so, presenting me with various well focussed options and keeping me well appraised throughout the process. Also delivers very good after sales support. I would recommend him to anyone looking for good customer without hesitation

Very Reliable Car

by from greensboro nc |

We purchased a used car from this dealer just over a month ago and could not be more satisfied with both the purchase and the experience. This dealer was very communicative and really delivered. We plan to work with this dealer again for future purchases and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car and great customer service

Wonderful Service!!!!!!!!!!!

by from virginia beach va |

Today I purchased my first vehicle. sam was wonderful with helping me to find the vehicle that is for me. Thanks for all your help sam and also to emre.I will send all friends and family this way.

May 21, 2014

We would like to thank you for your business, We hope to serve you, your friends and family again.

Very professional and great customer service.

by from VIRGINIABEACH , VA |

I had some credit issues and didn't think that I could buy a car when my old car quit running. Royal picked me up and helped me to get into my new car . Financing was done in less that a hour. The team at Royal is awesome.

DO NOT BUY HERE!!!

by from Viriginia Beach |

They will run your credit 1000 times and tell you that you have been approved. This place houses the typical used car salesman. Sad that they can do business.There are much better places to buy a car that will be honest and truthful with you. Maybe if you have perfect credit it would be a better experience, but be careful because the numerous hard hits they will put on your credit stay there for 2 years.

April 30, 2014

Iam very sorry that you could not purchase A car from us. The turn down notices that you are recieving are not from the dealership ,they are from the banks that turned you down and your credit situation is not Royal auto sales fault although we did do everything that we could to try to help you. How could you rate quality of repair with A "0" when you didn't even purchase A car from us ? We are still willing to try to help you. GOD BLESS .

Great place!

by from Chesapeake,va |

IT is great place for buying car. They are extremely helpful and positive. The atmosphere over there is pretty cool and relaxing. Their profession is good and proper. I bought a great Ford mustang gt from them and car is awesome. They worked very hard for me to get this car in great price and apr. I really appreciate them for everything they have done for me!

Extremely Disppointed

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

One week ago today we purchased a 2005 Chevy Equinox from this dealer. While test driving the car, the check engine light came on. This was pointed out to the sales man who said it was merely because the battery had just been disconnected, no big deal, and reset the light. Upon delivery of the vehicle, the check engine light came back on. This was pointed out to the salesman AGAIN who told us to bring the vehicle in on Saturday and the problem would be fixed. That evening, we noticed that the gas cap did not fit securely on the tank and this was also reported to the dealer; they asked us to come and get a new gas cap the following day as this MAY be why the check engine light is on. My fiance went to the dealer to pick up the gas cap; they did not have it and they had to order it and my fiance had to go pick it up at the auto parts store. We replaced that gas cap that evening (by this time it was Thursday, we had just purchased the vehicle on Tuesday) and the light remained on. We again called the dealer who said it just may need to be reset so please come by the next day to reset it. I took the car there on Friday, they reset the light and I was on my way. I made one stop on the way home, got in to start the car and the light was on again. We AGAIN reported this to the dealer who said to bring the car back on Saturday morning. I took the car to the dealer, was told I had to wait there for the owner so he could "approve" any repairs and was left to sit. Once the owner arrived, I overheard him say "what am I supposed to do about it?". They ran a diagnostic on the car and found there was a problem with the O2 sensor. The owner then proceeded to tell me that the vehicle is in fine running condition, and that the sensor did not need to be replaced; in fact he is driving a car with the same light on. He stated that they could "cut" the sensor to make the light disappear and that my fiance really "beat me up" on the price of the car and if I wanted to, I could buy the sensor myself and they would put it in. Mind you, we bought the car 4 days earlier and had been to the shop everyday since. My "new" vehicle is now at the mechanic having $560.00 worth of work done to it and we are about 10 hours shy of owning it for a week. This has been the most inconvenient purchase of my entire life and I will NEVER step foot in that dealer again, nor will I ever recommend this business to any one that I know.

Buyer beware

by from York County, VA |

Do not believe anything they write in the advertisement for the vehicle you're considering - ESPECIALLY if it says the vehicle was smoke free. One of the lead-in statements they said in the advertisement for the car I bought was that it was being sold by a non-smoking owner. I should have been more thorough in my inspection of the interior, because now I'm stuck with a vehicle that smells terrible of cigarettes. They must have used some sort of cover up spray or something because it didn't smell like this at all when I did the test drive, etc. I've only had the car for a week. Within 2 days of buying the vehicle it also started making a loud noise near the right wheel every time I turn the steering wheel to the left. I'm almost certain they did something to eliminate the sound (such as oil up area where it is making the noise) so the issue wasn't evident when I looking at it. If you're not 100% sure you want the car they're selling, do yourself a favor and look somewhere else. I wish I did.

July 11, 2013

I AM SORRY YOU HAD A BAD EXPIERIENCE. I AM NOT SHURE ON WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT CAR YOU BOUGHT. HOWEVER THIS IS A USED CAR AND I CAN NOT BE SURE IF ANYONE HAS EVER SMOKED IN IT. WE DO STAND BEHIND OUR CARS AND I AM MORE THEN HAPPY TO OFFER YOU A FULL DETAILING AND WILL TRY TO MAKE THE CAR SMELL LIKE NEW. WE DO NOT USE ANYTHING TO COVER SMELLS OR OTHER PROBLEMS IF YOU ARE HAVEING A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CAR PLEASE CALL US SO THAT WE ARE ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM AND KEEP OUR CUSTUMER HAPPY THANK YOU.