Acura of Wappingers Falls

1271 Route 9, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

New 888-696-8247
Used 877-778-4770
Service 877-217-0061

This dealership is the worst I have experienced!

by from W.F., NY |

I would have to agree with the reviews about the poor customer service offered by Acura of W.F. I was also first contacted by Paige, who was helpful and professional. I was then passed to a Sales person who was courteous but unhelpful in her effort or willingness to try to facilitate a deal. I had tried negotiating a fair price on a 2014 leftover. However, the Sales Manager did very little to try to negotiate a deal or keep me interested. In fact, when I made an offer, it was rejected and no counter offer was ever discussed. Overall, it seemed the dealership is not interested in investing time in any deal that won't be a quick easy sale for them. Dealing with them was a total waste of my time as a customer and an utter disappointment. I don't recommend patronizing this business.

Acura of Wappingers Falls responded to this review

October 31, 2014

I would like to start by thanking you for considering Acura of Wappingers Falls for your automotive needs. Customer satisfaction is a priority at our dealership. Therefore on behalf of Paige I would like to thank you for recognizing and mentioning her efforts to help you with your online search. I certainly feel the need to discuss personally the details of your visit to see how we can remedy your experience with our entire staff. My direct line here is 845-298-3624; I can also be reached via e-mail at labril@acura4me.com. I'm confident with current new and pre-owned inventory we can help you find a vehicle that will best fit your needs.

Previous review....follow up.

by from New York Mills, NY |

My previous rant about this dealership may have been a little harsh. While I was frustrated at first about not getting called back...since then this dealership has don't everything possible to make my transaction possible. Can't always go by first impressions. Wayne has been excellent through the process. I know he has put in extensive efforts to try to conclude a deal for me. I am not an easy person to win over and this dealership has surprised me. I now believe they have given it their all. Emails back and forth...making offers on my trade they haven't even seen in person yet...this is a good dealership. Don't be swayed by my first review. My deal is still a decision I have to make.....we will see what happens.

Great Start but no cigar

by from New York Mills, ny |

Ok so I'm 3 hours away from this dealership. I sent the request for a 2011 Acura Tsx through Cars.com and I received a response within a reasonable time from a woman named Paige. Paige is very polite and very pleasant and quite honestly should be the only person customers are allowed to talk to because the customer service ended with her. Trying to work out a deal over the phone...talking numbers and figures before I would come to the dealership and finalize the deal seams to be a difficult task for this dealership. I was told the following day that someone would call me to discuss figures and whatnot...well....nothing. So I call to find out that Paige is off that day(the only efficient person in the place). I was told that the sales manager was busy and will call me right back.......guess not. Couple of hours go by and I call again to the response of..."oh he didn't call you yet". Mike the Sales manager seems to be a very busy guy...so busy not doing his job apparently. Finally a response from Mike and he tells me that the policy of Acura of Wappinger Falls is they need a $400 deposit to show interest in the car whether it was over the phone or if I was physically standing in the dealership. I've heard of $100 to hold a car but $400 to even run paperwork is ludicrous . So I sleep on it with the words left from Mike.."I will call you at 9:01 tomorrow morning with some figures and we will go from there". Well it's noon and haven't heard a peep. Had all my paperwork together..payoff balance...insurance company..even took the day off to go and pick up a car...couldn't even call me back. What a shame.