Acura of Wappingers Falls

Used 877-778-4770
Service 877-217-0061

Previous review....follow up.

by from New York Mills, NY |

My previous rant about this dealership may have been a little harsh. While I was frustrated at first about not getting called back...since then this dealership has don't everything possible to make my transaction possible. Can't always go by first impressions. Wayne has been excellent through the process. I know he has put in extensive efforts to try to conclude a deal for me. I am not an easy person to win over and this dealership has surprised me. I now believe they have given it their all. Emails back and forth...making offers on my trade they haven't even seen in person yet...this is a good dealership. Don't be swayed by my first review. My deal is still a decision I have to make.....we will see what happens.

Great Start but no cigar

by from New York Mills, ny |

Ok so I'm 3 hours away from this dealership. I sent the request for a 2011 Acura Tsx through Cars.com and I received a response within a reasonable time from a woman named Paige. Paige is very polite and very pleasant and quite honestly should be the only person customers are allowed to talk to because the customer service ended with her. Trying to work out a deal over the phone...talking numbers and figures before I would come to the dealership and finalize the deal seams to be a difficult task for this dealership. I was told the following day that someone would call me to discuss figures and whatnot...well....nothing. So I call to find out that Paige is off that day(the only efficient person in the place). I was told that the sales manager was busy and will call me right back.......guess not. Couple of hours go by and I call again to the response of..."oh he didn't call you yet". Mike the Sales manager seems to be a very busy guy...so busy not doing his job apparently. Finally a response from Mike and he tells me that the policy of Acura of Wappinger Falls is they need a $400 deposit to show interest in the car whether it was over the phone or if I was physically standing in the dealership. I've heard of $100 to hold a car but $400 to even run paperwork is ludicrous . So I sleep on it with the words left from Mike.."I will call you at 9:01 tomorrow morning with some figures and we will go from there". Well it's noon and haven't heard a peep. Had all my paperwork together..payoff balance...insurance company..even took the day off to go and pick up a car...couldn't even call me back. What a shame.