Auto Connection of Harrisburg

Used 888-494-3086

Quality Pre-owned Vehicles

AutoConnection Makes it Easy

by from Altoona, Pa |

After six weeks of shopping for a truck locally I decided it was time to go online and shop. When I came across AutoConnection there inventory supplied several options that were a good match for what I was looking to buy. The dealearship was great to work with and it was a no hassle dealing. We came to terms on the trade purchase and financing in less than 20 minutes of discussions on the phone two hours away. We made the trip down and arrived 15 minutes before the dealership closed for the night. I was very pleased that the truck and really all their inventory was exactly as he described. The delearship stayed open and did the deal without any complaining or pressure that they were not glad to be there past there normal quitting time. All in all it was a great experience and now that I have been in my new 2011 F350 for a week I am even more excited about the AutoConnection experience.

Easiest vehicle purchase ever!

by from Mountville PA |

First purchase in PA could not have been more pleased. Big thanks to Greg for the quick response so I could purchase my new Toy! Love the credit app online made it very seemless. Will definitely refer others.

great service

by from silver spring , MD |

I was satisfied buying my car to this dealer Auto connection and i am ready to recommand friends or other for great customer service and faste process

great service