Suburban KIA

1821 Maplelawn Dr, Troy, MI 48084

New 888-201-0830
Used 866-489-8304
Service 877-305-7995

We will beat any deal hands down! Honest Pricing and Quality Service Everday. MAKE THE CHOICE!

clean and modern dealership and friendly people

by from Southfield, MI |

Good dealership. My salesman, Daniel Miller, was excellent. He answered all my questions and got my new car for me in 3 days.

June 5, 2015

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Warren Michigan |

My experience with Kia Suburban Of Troy was good my sales lady Kristen Shultz was very professional and kind took care of my needs. Would recommend this dealership.

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience. Customer service is our number one priority, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Best service experience I've ever had

by from Michigan |

I recently visited the service department for a warranty repair. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. The service area was the cleanest shop I've ever seen. Everyone was professional and courteous. The work I needed was done quickly, complete with a full wash and vacuuming of my vehicle before return. Service included shuttle rides to and from the dealership. In all my years of car ownership, I've never had a smoother, friendlier, more professional experience with a service team as the one I had with the staff at Suburban. I will be back, and will use the dealership when I decide to buy my next vehicle.

June 5, 2015

We are very pleased to hear that we fixed your car in a timely manner! We always strive to have our customers in and out as quick as possible, while still providing them with the highest quality of work. We're glad to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience, and we truly look forward to working with you again!

I love this dealership!

by from Detroit, MI |

I love this dealership. I go to them for all my service needs. They are quick, competitively priced and the staff is always great to work with. I don't even call in questions or appointments anymore, I simply email Adam and he gets everything handled for me. They are great!

Exceptional service!

by from S.E. MI |

We didn't purchase our Sorento from Suburban KIA because they were not in business yet. However we have had minor service on several occasions and the service has been exceptional. Facilities are clean, service personal are gracious and professional.

Nice People!!!!!

by from Detroit, MI |

My beautiful Amanti has 128,000 plus miles and needs some maintenance to keep running safe and sound. Chris Adams and the service staff are so nice, the service is great. Thanks so much for making me feel I'm in good hands!!!!

Over all rating of the salesman and other staff.

by from Southfield Mi |

Outstanding experience. The salesman, Joey was top notch and knowledgeable and not pushy. The other staff was equally qualified as well.

1st suburban kia experience

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

I recently leased my first car from suburban kia in troy, Michigan. The staff was excellent. Kristen Shultz a sales & leasing consultant from kia was very helpful in helping me get the best deal I could for a brand new 2015 kia optima sxl fully loaded. I'm 23 years old and I wanted what I thought was one of the hottest cars out right now for the price. Kristen made the price right and I am now driving in a car I can truly I say I love. Appreciate all the help from Suburban kia in troy, and would strongly recommend them.

Very disappointed with Suburban Kia

by from Detroit, Michigan |

Our Car broke down and we decided instead of having it repaired we can just buy another car and keep the first one since we like it very much (get it repaired). We wanted something that will fit 2 kids, my wife, myself and our luggages as we travel on the road a lot. We found Suburban Kia with their advertising about "Credit Emancipation Program" - "Guarantee Credit Approval" - "Jump star your auto financing". I applied for financing on their website and got a call 1 hour after applying (pretty quick - I liked it). The lady I talked to asked me what I needed, I said lower payment, no money down and provided her with some vehicles I found on their website and I asked her if I was approved, she said you have a good score and we'll work with you and also said no problem come meet with Kristen (Sales Rep). Kristen, nice person but couldn't do much for me. She was hesitant on lowering the prices for the vehicles I selected and also told me I wouldn't get financed by the banks because the vehicles I selected had high mileage on them. What is "Guarantee Credit Approval"??? What is "Credit Emancipation Program"?? I found out that the dealer had contacted 17 banks and financial institutions . My credit took a huge hit with that. All came down to I have to put down $2000. Really????? Not only that, Kristen also told me the bank will approve me for a 2010 Ford Focus, 83200 miles with a $2000 down (Maybe they forgot about high mileage). What is the reasonable science behind this thought? First I'm told no financing for high mileage vehicle!! Also I was shown only 1 vehicle among the 4 vehicle I wanted to test drive ( reason: either the vehicle was at another location or was nowhere to be found). Keep in mind that I had scheduled this appointment few days in advance. This is the worse of the worse, now I have to deal with my credit for the next 2 years to see those inquiries fall off. I went to a Dodge Jeep Chrysler store and got another car with 0 down and payment I was looking for. Suburban Kia is not up to what they say. Worse deal.

Price is not reasonable

by from Flint,MI |

I was searching for an used Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, but the price of suburban is much higher($2000 higher) than other dealer, after 2 weeks they even raise the price of that car. Feeling bad!

Car is good but the price is too high.

by from Flint,MI |

I was looking for a Mitsubishi lancer ralliart, and find one in suburban, but the price is not reasonable compare with the other dealer in 100 miles range. The lancer in suburban is in good condition, but the price is about $2000 higher than the other dealer.