Suburban KIA

1755 Maplelawn, Troy, MI 48084

New 888-201-0830
Used 866-489-8304
Service 877-305-7995

We will beat any deal hands down! Honest Pricing and Quality Service Everday. MAKE THE CHOICE!

New Car Lease

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan |

We leased a new Kia Optima for my wife from Mitch Collins. The experience was as good as any I have ever had with a dealership.. Mitch was always there for my wife's several trips back to the dealership to ask questions or have something about the car explained to her. I would deal with them again in a heartbeat.

So Glad I went to Suburban Kia

by from Troy, Mi |

We were test driving many mid size cars and even though I really liked the Kia Optima, my husband was not sold on the idea of a Kia! Joey Smith went above and Beyond to help me win my husband over with all of the right detailed information ! Then Chris the Operations Manager made sure that he was able to secure the best lease possible for us! I will be a Suburban Kia customer for life, the efforts these 2 gentleman gave really stood out to my husband who is a true blue Ford guy! A huge thanks to Joey and Chris! I will do my best to spread the word about Suburban Kia!

Suburban kia

by from Southfield mi |

I purchased my second new vehicle this year in August. ... Once again thanks for the excellent customer service I received that's why I am a returning customer. ...my sales agent Kristen treats me like I am a priority.... she handles any concerns I immediately. ....Thanks again Kristen Shultz I am looking forward to continuing future business.

Blessing!!!

by from Pontiac, MI |

Miss Carter, works quickly and very effectively. I put her up against another dearlership for the same car!! And when i tell you in was no contest!!!! MAN! I had worked with the other dealership for a month, and they (Summit Place Kia) could not do what she did in two days. !!!! Love it.

they made it easy

by from troy, Michigan |

After the flood totaled our car we were devastated. We were referred to Mitch Collins by a relative and met with him and Cody on Thursday evening. We drove off with a car within 2 hours. we believe they did all they could to satisfy us. I rated the price only a 3 star because car just cost sooo much. When we got home we realized we had bought a car with everything in it. Thank you

Really Great Experience

by from Ferndale, Mi |

As a single female I often find it intimidating purchasing a car. In the past I've always felt as though I wasn't getting the best deal I could. I walked into this dealership simply looking for information and ended up walking out with a brand new Kia Sportage! Matthew, my sales associate, was very personable and knowledgable. What I liked most about my experience is that I never felt pressured into buying anything. He listened to what I had to say, gave me information about the car I wanted, and after the test drive I really fell in love with the Sportage. When we were talking about price he was able to get me the exact payment that I felt comfortable with. This is truly the first time I've walked away from a car buying experience and felt as though I got a great deal!

Knowledgeable and Patient

by from Waterford,MI |

This was a great place. I had a lot of questions and was very indecisive about what I wanted. My sales associate was Kristen and she was just so patient and knowledgeable. She put me at ease so I could logically come to my decision. I didn't buy my first day in,but I told Kristen I would be back. Because of my great experience I am now heading back to Kristen to finalize the deal.

Kristen Shultz sales agent

by from Troy Michigan |

Thank you for providing us excellent customer service. Your attention to detail and knowledge of the products made are buying experience very favorable. ...Their are lots of choices when buying a car. The the quality of customer care we received at Suburban Kia leave us no doubt that we will continue to be loyal customers and we will recommend Suburban kia and Kristen Shults to our friends and associates. ....

I love this place!

by from Waterford,MI |

This was my first time in Troy Kia and I was very impressed. Everyone was very friendly and seemed happy working together. My sales person was Kristen. She was awesome. Super patient with all my questions and indecisiveness. Kristen seemed very knowledgeable yet kept it easy for me to understand. She showed me several options within my budget. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to get. But I told Kristen, I'll definitely be back to see her and my new Kia.

Bad data on the internet.

by from Oakland |

Found a car for sale from them on the internet, only 12,000 miles.... seemed like a good deal. They never got back to me via email with appropriate feedback. They DID send emails saying I was pre-approved, etc. which I found quite interesting as I had NOT provided my full name or completed a credit application. A day or so later I CALLED and was told that the car actually had 120,000 miles. I asked them to fix the online data. Not sure if it was a legitimate error or a tactic to generate inquiries.

Suburban KIA responded to this review

April 29, 2014

Mark, we appreciate your feedback, as we realize that recently we did have incorrect mileage listed for one of our vehicles, which we apologize for and have since corrected. We strive for excellent customer service and complete guest satisfaction, so we would never intentionally mislead anyone by luring them in with inaccurate information. We would love to speak with you to learn what went wrong in our communications with you and work to rectify this situation. Please contact our Retail Operations Manager, Bill Godfrey at (248) 979-9000 to discuss. Thank you.

Wonderful

by from waterford, MI |

Great Experience! I will recommend my salesgirl Kristen Shultz to everyone I know!