Suburban KIA

1755 Maplelawn Drive, Troy, MI 48084

New 888-201-0830
Used 866-489-8304
Service 877-305-7995

We will beat any deal hands down! Honest Pricing and Quality Service Everday. MAKE THE CHOICE!

Best KIA dealer

by from Hamtramck, MI |

My wife, Goldie, and I came in to Suburban Kia first, on our search for a new car. We were looking to replace my wife's car, which had been totaled in a hit and run. We were met by Kristen Schultz, and right away we knew we had come to the right place. Kristen is friendly, knowledgeable, and went out of her way to get us the Kia Soul we wanted at the best price. Kristen sold us the product in a way that made us feel at ease, without that "salesperson pressure" you often get. She stayed in contact with us throughout the process and made sure we were aware of the choices we were making. After comparison shopping, it became apparent that the deal that Kristen and Suburban Kia gave us could not be beat. I cannot say enough good things about Kristen Schultz; I know that should we encounter any difficulties down the road, she will be there for us. It is not often you get that experience when purchasing an automobile. Tony Liggett

Great Team, Great Service

by from Troy, MI |

My salesman was Joey and he definitely worked with me through the entire process. I showed up at 4PM with an idea of what I wanted, but mostly just a price in mind that fit my budget. We tested two cars and checked out a third, and he never once tried to push any particular car. After we found the perfect car with a great mix of fun and budget friendly, he worked with me through the entire process and waited until after close for me to finish my paperwork and make sure everything went smooth. Definitely a great guy! BTW - Tracy is awesome as well. She handled the financing paperwork with a straight forward attitude, which is definitely a desired trait when I'm paying on this for the next few years. The whole team worked together to make sure I got what I wanted and never tried to just push the sale.

Suburban KIA responded to this review

December 18, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your new car, and your customer experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

mrs.sidorowicz

by from lenox |

I had a 12 o'clock appt. It's now 3pm and my car is still here. A 1 hour turned into , I have to come back for another part! Sad!

Suburban KIA responded to this review

December 15, 2014

Windy, firstly, thank you for your valuable feedback and we appreciate your patience with us. Customer service and satisfaction always have been, and will continue to be our number one priority. We are constantly evaluating our processes, and striving to improve the customer experience we provide. Our management team is aware of your situation, and we are doing everything we can to get you and your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. If any additional questions/concerns arise please reach back out to our General Manager, Chris Shade at any time.

Suburban Kia Troy

by from Waterford, Michigan |

I worked with he sales person Joey and the sales manager Chris. They got me an awesome deal on the 2014 Kia Cadenza. I love it! And they were great to work with! Thanks guys! :)

Needing a car!

by from hazel park MI |

We called earlier in the day and made an appointment and expressed our bad credit problem and frustration in getting accepted for a loan with the monthly payment we could afford. Kristen Shultz took care of us with a smile and didn't give up on us until we had a car we were happy with and the payment was in the range we could afford. It was a great experience tonight. Thank you!

New Car Lease

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan |

We leased a new Kia Optima for my wife from Mitch Collins. The experience was as good as any I have ever had with a dealership.. Mitch was always there for my wife's several trips back to the dealership to ask questions or have something about the car explained to her. I would deal with them again in a heartbeat.

So Glad I went to Suburban Kia

by from Troy, Mi |

We were test driving many mid size cars and even though I really liked the Kia Optima, my husband was not sold on the idea of a Kia! Joey Smith went above and Beyond to help me win my husband over with all of the right detailed information ! Then Chris the Operations Manager made sure that he was able to secure the best lease possible for us! I will be a Suburban Kia customer for life, the efforts these 2 gentleman gave really stood out to my husband who is a true blue Ford guy! A huge thanks to Joey and Chris! I will do my best to spread the word about Suburban Kia!

Suburban kia

by from Southfield mi |

I purchased my second new vehicle this year in August. ... Once again thanks for the excellent customer service I received that's why I am a returning customer. ...my sales agent Kristen treats me like I am a priority.... she handles any concerns I immediately. ....Thanks again Kristen Shultz I am looking forward to continuing future business.

Blessing!!!

by from Pontiac, MI |

Miss Carter, works quickly and very effectively. I put her up against another dearlership for the same car!! And when i tell you in was no contest!!!! MAN! I had worked with the other dealership for a month, and they (Summit Place Kia) could not do what she did in two days. !!!! Love it.

they made it easy

by from troy, Michigan |

After the flood totaled our car we were devastated. We were referred to Mitch Collins by a relative and met with him and Cody on Thursday evening. We drove off with a car within 2 hours. we believe they did all they could to satisfy us. I rated the price only a 3 star because car just cost sooo much. When we got home we realized we had bought a car with everything in it. Thank you

Really Great Experience

by from Ferndale, Mi |

As a single female I often find it intimidating purchasing a car. In the past I've always felt as though I wasn't getting the best deal I could. I walked into this dealership simply looking for information and ended up walking out with a brand new Kia Sportage! Matthew, my sales associate, was very personable and knowledgable. What I liked most about my experience is that I never felt pressured into buying anything. He listened to what I had to say, gave me information about the car I wanted, and after the test drive I really fell in love with the Sportage. When we were talking about price he was able to get me the exact payment that I felt comfortable with. This is truly the first time I've walked away from a car buying experience and felt as though I got a great deal!