Suburban KIA

1755 Maplelawn, Troy, MI 48084

New 888-201-0830
Used 866-489-8304
Service 877-305-7995

We will beat any deal hands down! Honest Pricing and Quality Service Everday. MAKE THE CHOICE!

Wonderful

by from waterford, MI |

Great Experience! I will recommend my salesgirl Kristen Shultz to everyone I know!

Awesome Dealership - Great Staff

by from Belleville, Michigan 48111 |

When my wife & I walked in the door we were met by Dave the Sales Manager. We went there to see about the value of our trade-in and I had no idea that we would not only do a trade-in but also a purchase that day. Dave assured us that he would do whatever it takes to complete a deal that day. Dave then turned us over to Tessa our sales person who was very helpful and brought us a vehicle to test drive. We were happy with the car but not exactly with the interior color. Rather than let us get away, Dave asked if he made it worth our while price wise and trade- in wise, would we consider that car. My wife and I went to lunch while Dave, Tessa and Cody from the finance department put together the deal. Dave was true to his word and gave us a deal that we could not refuse!!! So in one afternoon we did a trade and a purchase and it should be noted that I had to go back the next day with the title to the trade because we had no intention of buying that day. It was a pleasure working with a great team!!!

Saw on craigslist then called dealer

by from Fenton, Michigan |

never called never responded to phone texts.wanted information about car before the 40 minute car ride

November 19, 2013

Although this is not a review site for craigslist, I do apologize that no one got back with you. We do not accept text messages because this is a business and we operate using a land line. You are more than welcome to call us anytime at (248) 979-9000 and we would be glad to assist you.

Loved It!!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

I loved this dealership. It was very clean and open. My sales person Ryan was amazing. I will definitely be coming back and recommending friends.

September 4, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review! We're glad that Ryan was able to assist you in getting into the vehicle of your choice, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!

by from Auburn Hills, MI |

First of all - THERE IS A KIA DEALER IN TROY! I worked with a quality & patient salesman. He was understanding, knowledgable & got me in a new Optima! I got financed super quickly. The dealership is in a great area! I'll be back. Go see Bill Godfrey in Sales!

Simply Outstanding

by from Waterford, MI |

From the second that you walk in the door you can feel the energy this place has. Huge ceilings, tons of lighting, and a clean appearance all around. My salesman got up right away to greet me and did not leave my side until I was driving off the lot. The financing and paperwork were a breeze, and this wasn't the first dealer we tried to buy a car from. A+++++++

Not Happy with my experience at Suburban KIA

by from Troy, Michigan |

I walked into the Suburban KIA a week ago for the first time and I still have not heard anything from the salesman Bill. I called him a few days later and he said that he was in training and he would get back to me. I still have not heard from him so, I hope this was customer service training because based on this experience I would not refer anyone to this dealership. I will be visiting Bill to pick up my application that I filled out and tell him and his manager that I will now purchase a KIA at another dealership. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 10, 2013

I am sorry to hear about the delay in getting a response concerning your loan, a message was left for you but must not have been received. We worked very hard to try and help you out but could not find any lenders willing to extend you credit without a substantial down payment. At Suburban Kia we take pride in our excellent customer service and in being able to help out all of our customers regardless of their personal or financial circumstances. We just recently had our grand opening and have been extremely busy. Nonetheless it is us unacceptable that you feel ignored in any way. I will make this instance the focus of our sales meeting tomorrow morning in order to ensure that it will not happen again to you or any other customers.

Best customer service ever!!

by from Waterford, MI |

I loved this dealer from the second I walked in the door. The staff was very friendly and everybody by the door turned to say hi to me. I didn't know what kind of car I wanted to buy and Ryan, my sales person was very patient, even though I wanted to test drive all of them! I ended up choosing the soul, and they were able to get the monthly payment right where I needed, even with the extra warranty that I wanted! I've been to other dealerships where I felt intimidated being a woman, but I never felt this way here. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know!