M & L Auto Group

692 Convery Blvd, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

Used 888-903-2378 Used 888-903-2378

Horrible

by from Newark nj |

The customer service was so horrible he told me buy my own car fax he wasent paying for it it cost $40 to much for him then he refused to tell me about the car. He was just all around rude and not willing to sell

M & L Auto Group responded to this review

November 26, 2015

Dear Trucker, Thank you for a review, we would like to apologize for any misunderstanding. We would like to sell vehicles to any customers with no exception. Please come and visit us in person. Best regards, Scott.

Doesn't care about selling cars...

by from Westampton, NJ |

Called this dealer today to check to see if he still had the Volvo SUV I was interested in. He said yes. I asked him for his hours, which was important to me, since I was traveling over 70 miles to see the car. I drove up well within his "business" hours, and the office was locked up tight as a drum. I called the dealer (he doesn't answer with his business name, just "Hello") and asked where he was, and he told me he's at least 40 minutes away. I asked him again about the vehicle, only to find out "sorry, it's been sold". So, I drove 140 miles for nothing.

M & L Auto Group responded to this review

April 16, 2015

We are sorry for your inconvenience but without deposit we cannot hold the vehicles for anyone. That car was sold earlier as I explained to you. Please understand and change your heart toward our company, we are working hard to make our customers happy. Thank you for understanding.